- Resourceful and flexible with 2 years experience in a demanding environment requiring high level of attention to details.
- Adaptable, transition easily between small and large tasks working individually and in a team.
- Personable, well - traveled individual who enjoys working with customer and colleagues from all countries and cultures.
- Proficient in multiple IT products.
Confidential, Raleigh, North Carolina
- Experience as a Middleware environment support group lead and transition lead
- Experience in Disaster Recovery tests
- Experience in WebSphere family products (WAS, Portal, DataPower, WSRR Queue Manager, Message Broker) Install, upgrade and configure.
- Experience in installing and upgrading Apache and IHS
- Knowledge with script automation using Shell, python and perl
- Experience with Infrastructure teams (servers, Network, firewalls, LB Application, Data Base)
- Knowledge in MYSQL and LDAP
- Experience on various platforms Windows, AIX, Linux, solaris, Red hat and Z/OS
Network Administrator Assistance
- Survey wireless access point around campus
- Troubleshoot and Implement access point across campus.
- Document and update inventory along with work order install and prep switches for rack deployment.
Confidential, West Des Moines, Lowa
- Configuring Servers and workstations based on store specifications.
- Weekly traveling township clients site.
- Communicate and document all issues to Headquarter.
- Experience in deploying Windows Server 2008
- Experience on change the security setting on wireless switches.
- Train client employees hot to operate new hardwares and software
Confidential, Cedar Rapids, Lowa
- Replace old PC and Laptop, with a better performance.
- Experience in Resolving and troubleshoot IP address issues.
- Experience with prioritizing work