- Versatile DevOps Engineer with 6+ years of experience in IT industry with in Configuration Management, Change/Release/Build Management in leading agile team with responsible for designing, developing, maintaining and automating builds and deployment process using Python and Shell scripts with focus on DevOps tools and AWS and Azure Cloud Architecture.
- Strong experience on DevOps essential tools likeChef, Ansible, Ansible AWX, Docker, Kubernetes, Subversion (SVN), GIT, GitLab, Bitbucket, Jenkins, Ant, Maven, Sonar, Python, to AWS and Azure.
- Identify industry best practices/solutions and pursue continuous improvement opportunities in SDLC processes and practices, relentlessly drive for standardization, automation and self - services.
- Implemented end to end DevOps Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment using Microsoft Team Foundation Server and Azure DevOps.
- Good experience on Branching, Tagging, Merging and Conflict resolution concepts in Version Control Tool.
- Creating/versioning/testing of scripts (Bash, Shell), Chef, Ansible, Maven/Ant, Git/SVN, Jenkins, VSTS, Python and Groovy to achieve high-level of automation.
- Build/configure and maintain source/byte code management system such as GIT and Jfrog Artifactory.
- Built and deployed Docker containers to break up monolithic app into Microservices, improving developer workflow, increasing scalability, and optimizing speed.
- Designing and implementing Continuous Planning, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Continuous Deployment and Continuous Feedback pipelines for a range of projects and environments including Middleware, Database, Front End, iOS and Android.
- Created fully automated DevOps pipelines for multiple applications like MuleSoft, Maximo, Salesforce and Oracle EBS.
- Working alongside Engineering to apply architecture knowledge to provide high availability cloud deployment solutions
- Rapid deployment, automation, monitoring and troubleshooting around the cloud hosted environment
- Installing, configuring and managing the databases likeMySQL, PostgreSQL.
- Having good implementation experience with installation and configuration ofKubernetes, clustering them and managed local deployments inKubernetes.
- Provided consistent environment using Kubernetes for deployment scaling and load balancing to the application from development through production, easing the code development and deploymentpipelineby implementing Docker containerization.
- Experience maintaining CI environments with build automation tools likeJenkins, Azure DevOps (VSTS)andTFS and extensively used Jenkins to streamline CI/CD process, automated Master-Slave configurations using temporary slaves.
- To achieve Continuous Delivery goal on high scalable environment, usedDockercoupled with load-balancing toolNginx.
- Working with developers to reduce friction of code flow from Developers fingertips to production. Extremely Knowledgeable about CI/CIT/CID integrations and automations
- Hands-on experience on Ansible and Red-Hat Ansible AWX as configuration management tool to automate repetitive tasks, quickly deploys critical applications and proactively manage changes.
- Experience working on several Docker components like Docker Engine, creating Docker images, Compose, Docker Registry and handling multiple images primarily for middleware installations and domain configuration.
- Working experience on AWS and Azure cloud, architecting highly available, scalable and fault tolerant architectural solutions for clients to help them migrate successfully from current infrastructure (on premise / Virtual / Cloud) to AWS cloud.
- Good Interpersonal Skills, team-working attitude, takes initiatives and very proactive in solving problems and providing best solutions.
CA Tools: Agile Central, CA DevTest, Continuous Delivery Director (CDD), CA Release Automation.
HP Tools: HP ALM Octane, HP Storm runner, AppDynamics, Fortify Scanner.
Version Control Tools: Bitbucket, GitHub, GitLab, SVN, TFS
Build Tools: ANT, Maven
Application Lifecycle Management: Jira, TFS, Octane, CA Agile Central
CI Tools: Jenkins, TFS (Azure DevOps)
Scripting Tools: Python, Shell, Groovy, Yaml, Terraform
Cloud Environment: AWS, Azure
Infrastructure Automation: Chef, Ansible, Ansible Tower, AWX
Containerization Tools: Docker, Kubernetes, Spinnaker
Operating Systems: Linux, UNIX, Windows
Code Analysis Tools: SonarQube, Fortify Scanner (SCA, WebInspect)
Artifactory: Jfrog, Azure Artifacts
Dashboard: Hygieia, Grafana
Applications: MuleSoft, Maximo, Salesforce, Oracle EBS, Apigee
DevOps Technical Lead
- Automation of installation/configuration/management of MuleSoft, Maximo, Salesforce, Apigee, Oracle EBS applications in secure deployments in Southern Company.
- Created end to end CI/CD and continuous testing pipelines for both classic Salesforce and Salesforce DX.
- Automated the end to end pipeline of continuous integration, continuous testing and CD for different environment of Maximo, Mule Soft and Salesforce in National Grid client. Implemented/support DevOps in Oracle EBS.
- Experience in configuration Build and Release Management Windows Environments using Team Foundation Server (TFS) 2015/2019 and Azure DevOps.
- Experience on change, configuration Release and Build Management and administration of application in client servers and web environments under windows server 2008/2012 platforms.
- Working on multiple POC assignments using different DevOps automation tools sets of open source, Micro focus, CA, Google and Salesforce CI/CD.
- Ephemeral Continuous Integration (On Demand) of Jenkins for multiple applications by using Azure Functions setup the serverless architecture, Once event occur in SCM spin up continuous integration Docker container.
- Created Confidential Model office is a fully integrated containerized reference environment, pre-built using the DevOps tool chain. The aim of the Confidential Model office is to demonstrate the continuous planning, Integration, Testing, Inspection, Deployment & Improvement capabilities using the combination of Atlassian & Open source tool sets.
- We are working together between different teams and applications. To resolved the application dependencies by creating the Stage gating using CA Continuous Delivery Director.
- We automated continuous API Testing and Functional Testing using CA DevTest, HP Stormrunner and Selenium in both Mule soft and Salesforce environment in NG.
- Creating/Maintaining most of the cloud application using Azure and AWS Services.
- Building/Maintaining/Updating the monitoring tools to monitor systems or Dashboards using Hygieia and Grafana.
- Good Knowledge in cloud infrastructure automation using Terraform.
- Implementing/Supporting and Managing Identity, Authentication, Authorization, Token Services for federated single sign-on using technologies such as OAuth, LDAP, Active Directory.
Senior DevOps Engineer
- Build and manage development and testing environments, assisting developers in debugging application issues using tools.
- Leverage scripting to build required automation and tools on an adhoc basis. Provide goals for the DevOps/operational team members and continuous feedback on their performance.
- Should create a Jenkins pipeline which has the ability to take data backup and restore the same to the respective servers. Understanding the effect of new changes in the production environment.
- Install the Jenkins slave in all servers using Chef
- Take the lead in taking Production Support calls and incidents, providing leadership and directional support in the areas of analyzing/diagnosing user and system production problems.
- Building and installing servers through Azure Resource Manager Templates or Azure portal.
- Migration an On-premises virtual machine to Azure Resource Manager Subscription with Azure Site Recovery.
- Maintain/Support and Enhance the Enterprise DevOps Platform tools, services and software’s like Git, Maven, Jenkins, Sonar, Jfrog, Chef, Ansible, Docker, AWS, LDAP.
- Installed and configuredJenkins, ANT, and Mavenfor creating Continuous Integration environment to deploy applications on weekly basis.
- End-to-End Jenkins pipeline automation for build test and deploy.
- Experience working on several Docker components like Docker Engine, creating Docker images, Compose, Docker Registry.
- Performing deployments to multiple environments like Dev, QA, PER, UAT & Production environments.