To obtain a professional position in an organization that seeks an individual who demonstrate leadership, IT skills, communication skills and proven responsibility.
Additional Skills: Citrix, Windows 2000/XP/7, SQL, Unix/Linux, Oracle Application, Proficient in MS Office 2010/2013, Tandberg MPS 800, BGP, EIGRP, OSPF and Cloud computing.
Confidential, Englewood, FL
- Provided tier3 network support Redstone Arsenal personal on hardware failures, software licenses, answer trouble calls on user’s work station and VoIP network.
- Followed up continuously on opened trouble tickets using Remedy ticketing system.
- Installed, configured, test national security systems, new IP phone and existing desktop computer hardware, HP printers / copiers, software, approved security patches, modified fiber, cat5 patch panel to support system requirements and maintain system performance objectives per Joint Interoperability Test Command (JITC) standards.
- Managed service agreement as per sails associated with automatic building control system, fire management, security CCTV, audio, data, and energy management systems.
- Tested and troubleshoot voice, data, and video circuits at the D - marc with central office carrier services .
- Pulled cat5/6 cables and crimped RJ-45 connectors, punch down, terminated, tone out cooper pairs, color coded, coax cables, and fiber for installation or connectivity.
Confidential, New York, NY
- Point of Contact (POC) for all major technical issues, including power outages, Network system failures, third party vendors, and disaster recovery on network.
- Coordinated with management for requirement of materials and supplies to ensure timely delivery to job site.
- Deployed server rollout and upgraded data center migration for over 2,000 IP phones. Performed a non-disruptive data, voice center migration, and upgraded VoIP Network to ensure more efficient use of consolidated network equipment at users work station and in server room.
- Rack and stack AVAYA G350, G450, G650, 9640, 4610 802.1X IP phones, Cisco UCS Blade Server’s, Riverbed Steelhead appliance, installed S8300D LSP, and Power Supplies inside the appropriate slots in data centers per network design.
- Troubleshoot and tested data, voice, and video network system using Fluke tools to manage LAN/WAN connectivity.
Confidential, Tampa, FL
- Traveled 90% and transported Global System Mobile Communications (GSM) by replacing first and second generation analog RF devices with digital electronics, circuit boards, and switch relay.
- Replace and distributed antenna systems (DAS) for cell tower sites on 3G wireless communication data/voice networks.
- Provided network, diagram using Excel, Visio, and Word.
- Diagnosed and troubleshoot faulty equipment utilizing digital voltage meters, flow meters or oscilloscopes to rectify electronic problems in the field.
- Installed DC smart switch, SCADA Alarms, and powered-on hardware, consoled into Cisco router 2800 series to load configuration, Aruba 3000, implemented software application, and upgraded wireless networks in the field for remote access.
- Traveled 90% to various sites to rectify emergency problems and support multi-tier communications on VoIP networks.
Confidential, Orlando, FL
- Supported and implemented VoIP Technology upgrade’s for Wells Fargo Financial Institution through out the US.
- Installed and configured all HP Servers, AVAYA 802.1X IP phones, circuit packs, S8300’s, S8700’s, G650, headsets, VTC systems, software interfaced with the existing PBX and wireless LAN access points.
- Replace and installed uninterruptible power supply (UPS) in data centers. Day-to-day maintenance and supported Avaya system programming, Avaya Call Center programming, Avaya telephone system, for SIP based Cisco phones, Trunk management and Firmware upgrade on PBX.
- Troubleshoot inbound and out bound calls using AVAYA Site Administrator Emulator to enter list trace commands for stations, trunks, and VDN’s.
Confidential, Orlando, FL
- Statically assigned laptop with IP address to use system administration tool IMAT to register IP phones and set station features initialization, firmware upgrades, and configurations on ADTAN router, CSU/DSU when necessary.
- Designed, site surveyed, inspected, and verified proper electrical grounding, adequate ventilation, UPS, cross connected cables, fiber optic, T’1 circuits, and analog lines.
- Tested data network, use Wire Shark software to capture packets, monitored traffic address, and used ping telnet trace to verify connectivity.
- Installed and configured D-Link wireless access point 802.11 authentication key to secure station session and multicast for wireless customers.
- Utilized Asset Inventory Management system to track equipment and replacement of assets tags on servers, router, and all electronic devices.
Confidential, Orlando, FL
- Climbed poles to replace damage aerial service wire for residential and business customers.
- Documented BellSouth project using PM Tools to manage, track jobs in the field, construction punch list, read inspection reports, took photos of site installation read engineer drawings, and provided daily status reports.
- Installed, maintained, troubleshoot, and repaired telephone equipment, (Coax cable, fiber, ASW, IW, and BSW) as related to all outside plant. Ran jumpers in cross box F1 changes, splice cable, T1’s /PRI circuits, Analog punch down blocks at D-marc, tested of DS-0/1 channels and verified Grounds.