- 5 years in professional Information technology management practice, 4 years Devops Engineering, cloud computing.CI/CD, Infrastructure automation.
- Extensive experience in setting up CI/CD pipelines using tools such as Jenkins, Maven, Docker, Kubernetes, Nexus, Artifactory, Slack and Azure DevOps
- Extensive experience in distributed Agile and Scrum methodologies to develop best practices for software development and implementation
- Strong experience in migrating applications to both AWS and Azure cloud platforms
- Strong experience in working with version control systems such as Git, GitHub, Bitbucket, Azure Git
- Experience working with developing scripts and automation tools used for building, integrating and deploying software releases to multiple environments.
- Good experience in scripting languages such as JSON, YAML, Powershell.
- Strong experience in code quality and code coverage tools such as SonarQube, JaCoCo and JUnit.
- Good knowledge of virtualization, Microservices architecture and containers.
- Experience in Integrating Jenkins & Docker on automating Docker image creation and uploading to Container registries.
- Strong exposure to configuration management tools such as Terraform, Ansible and Puppet.
- Strong knowledge on practicing TDD, automating Junit tests using Maven in Jenkins. Strong knowledge in Tomcat, WebLogic servers on different Operating Systems like Windows, Linux VMware, UNIX.
- Created Chef Automation tools and builds and do an overall process improvement to any manual processes
- Create and configure Jenkins server using Terraform and Ansible
- Managed IAM policies, providing access to different AWS resources, design and refine the workflows used to grant access
- Experience with Build Management Tools Ant and Maven for writing build.xml and Pom.xml.
- Worked on developing the backend part of the application involving Spring 3, JPA and Hibernate
- Branching, Tagging, Release Activities on Version Control Tools: SVN, GitHub.
- Provisioned EC2 instances configured auto scaling and defining cloud formation JSON templates using Ansible modules.
- Enhanced existing automated Build/Deploy process and architect the next generation centralized deployment processes using Octopus.
- Installed application on AWS EC2 instances and configured the storage on S3 buckets
Cloud Platform: Azure
Framework/Devops tools: JIRA, SonarQube, Nexus, Jenkins, Slack, Azure DevOps, Service Now
Build tools: Ant, Maven, MS Build
SCMs: SVN, Git, GitHub, Bitbucket, GitLab, Azure Git
IAC tools: Puppet, Ansible, Terraform, Chef
Container: Docker, Kubernetes.
Application/WebServers: Tomcat, WebLogic 9.x/10.x/12c, Apache 2.x/1.3.x, JBoss 7.1
Operating systems: Ubuntu 18.0.4, Red Hat Linux, Windows, Oracle Linux
Databases: Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL
Programming language: .Net
Scripting/Other tools: UNIX Shell Scripts (Ksh, Bash), Git Bash, Putty, iTerm, Slack, MS Teams. Cucumber, Team City.
- I managed the Azure repositories.
- Used PowerShell for automation
- Created build pipelines for .net and MuleSoft projects.
- Integrating azure Devops with MuleSoft.
- Communicated with the development team on the quality of their codes.
- Work with Service Now to resolve tickets.
- Helped the Mulesoft team to build and release pipelines.
- Created templates to halp with the build and release deployments.
- Used Terraform and Ansible, to migrate legacy and monolithic systems to Amazon Web Services. Used Terraform scripts to configure AWS resources.
- Wrote Ansible playbooks in YAML. Installing, setting up & troubleshooting Ansible; created and automated platform environment setup.
- Set up CI/CD pipelines for Micro - services and integrated tools such as Maven, Bitbucket, SonarQube, Nexus, Docker, Slack for providing immediate feedback to DEV teams after code check-in.
- Created Dockerfile and automated docker image creation using Jenkins and Docker.
- Automated infrastructure provisioning on AWS using Terraform and Ansible.
- Created nightly builds with integration to code quality tools with SonarQube.
- Created quality gates in SonarQube dashboard and enforced in the pipelines to fail the builds when conditions not met.
- Worked on integrating GIT into continuous Set up Git repositories and SSH Keys in Bitbucket for Agile teams.
- Helped teams to configure Webhooks in Bitbucket to trigger automated builds in Jenkins.
- Setting up Jenkins master, adding the necessary plugins and adding more slaves to support scalability and agility.
- Wrote Ansible playbooks from scratch in YAML.
- Installing, setting up & Troubleshooting Ansible, created and automated platform environment setup on AWS cloud.
- Integration (CI) environment along with Jenkins.
- Enforced Test Driven development for the DEV teams for every sprint.
Azure Cloud/Devops Engineer
- I migrated legacy Migrated legacy applications to Microsoft Azure Cloud, PaaS by setting up CI/CD pipelines on VSTS
- Setup repos on VSTS Git, merging code from develop branch to master branch and make it ready for deployment.
- Created WebApps on Azure portal for deploying web applications using VSTS pipelines
- Created nightly builds with integration to code quality tools such as SonarQube.
- Created quality gates in SonarQube dashboard and enforced in the pipelines to fail the builds when conditions were not met.
- Set up the SonarLint plug-ins in developer's workstation for detecting defects early during development.
- Dockerized Springboot app by creating Dockerfile and automated docker image creation, image push into docker registry.
- Implemented Release management workflow for QA and Prod environments.
- Prepared and presented SCM best practices for implementing continuous integration for the team.