- 7+ Years of experience in DevOps, AWS, GCP and Linux Systems, Production Support of various applications on Linux, Windows and VMware environments.
- Experience with Terraform automated AWS Lambda, EC2, VPC, ELB, kinesis, CloudWatch metrics and wrote terraform dynamic reusable modules.
- Experience in Jenkins and Bitbucket for automating the CI/CD pipelines and wrote Jenkins file scripts in groovy, Shell, YAML and Bash.
- Experience in installing firmware upgrades, kernel patches, systems configuration, performance tuning on Unix/Linux systems.
- Experience in microservices like Kubernetes and Docker for deploying and scaling the workloads and integration in Networking, Storage and Security.
- Hands on with containerization orchestration tools Kubernetes, Docker and Management of Namespaces, deployment PODs, Services, Ingress rules, ConfigMaps and wrote Helm Charts
- Build Customized Amazon Machine Images (AMIs) & deployed these customized images based on requirements.
- Worked with Chef in provisioning AWS machines.
- Experience setting up instances behind Elastic Load Balancer in AWS for high availability.
- Experience with TCP/IP networking.
- Good scripting knowledge on Pearl, Bash, Shell, YAML.
- Experience with Automation tools like Chef, Ansible and Puppet.
- Experience in running web scale services onAmazon Web Services (AWS)
- Ability in development and execution ofYAML, Shell Scripts and Perl Scripts.
- Used JIRA for tracking the project status.
- Creating users, managing user permission, maintaining User & File system in Linux environments.
- Scripting Docker files and building the images and running the containers.
- Wrote the terraform scripts in Golang.
- Worked on Databases like PostgreSQL andMySQL.
- Experience in using AmazonAWS APItools like Linux Command line, puppet integratedAWS APItools.
- Created pipelines in Jenkins and Bitbucket. Setup the webhooks with Jenkins to GitHub.
- Worked with GitHub and Git repositories to maintain the projects.
- Creation, Installation and administration of Red Hat in VMware.
- Cloud Computing Services: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- Amazon EC2 Cloud instances using Amazon Images
- Developed tools to automate the deployment, administration and supervising large - scale Linux environment using Chef and Puppet.
- Migrated applications to AWS Cloud.
- Experience in Puppet server client installation, configuring and troubleshooting.
- Used Jfrog artifactory for storing the Build related files in the artifactory.
- Monitoring and Alerting using PagerDuty and Splunk and ELK.
- Used Kubernetes to manage the clusters in GCP.
- Used Ansible and Ansible Tower as Configuration management tool, to automate repetitive tasks, quickly deploys critical applications, and proactively manages change.
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
- Create clusters inGoogle Cloudand manage the clusters usingKubernetes(k8s).
- Using Jenkins to deploy code to Google Cloud, create new namespaces, creating docker images and pushing them tocontainer registryofGoogle Cloud.
- Create custom log metrics usingStackdriverlogging and create charts and alerts using the custom log metrics.
- Deployedmicroservicesin Prod.
- Developed a continuous deployment pipeline usingYAML scriptsforBitbucket.
- Experience setting upKubernetes(k8s) Clusters for running microservices. Took several microservices into production withKubernetesbacked Infrastructure.
- Deploying GCP services like VPC, Compute, GKE Engine, Firewalls, Cloud Storage, Bigtable, Bigquery, Dataflow, Instance groups, VPN
- Used Ansible Playbooks to setup Continuous Delivery Pipeline. Deployed micro services, including provisioning AWS environments using Ansible Playbooks.
- Worked on generating OpenSSL certificates for Crucible to setup secure connections.
- Worked with Apache to create Atlassian tool Crucible service for code reviews and Setup Crucible service with PostgreSQL and JIRA.
- Created Docker compose file to perform integration tests on the Bitbucket pipeline.
- Worked with MSSQL to create users and set connection permissions for the users.
- Created Kubernetes secrets for securing the passwords in Bitbucket.
- Worked with Nodejs and NPM build and used NPM install to download dependencies for deploying the applications.
- Worked closely with teams to ensure high quality and timely delivery of builds and releases.
- Monitoring using the ELK, Grafana.
- Containerized applications and ran them as services in YAML scripts for deploying.
- Deployed to different environments and had set up manual triggers to each environment.
- Worked on Atlassian tools like Jenkins, Bitbucket, Git, JIRA, Crucible or Fisheye.
- Worked with Helm charts for Kubernetes to deploy applications.
Environment: Google cloud, Kubernetes, Bitbucket, Git, Docker, MSSQL, PostgreSQL, Crucible
Confidential, Detroit, Michigan
AWS/ DevOps Engineer
- Created Docker images using a Docker file, worked on Docker container snapshots, removing images and managing Docker volumes.
- Created users, roles and groups using Identity Access Management (IAM) and attached the required policies.
- Worked in development and execution of Shell, Groovy, Yaml and Python Scripting. worked closely with teams to ensure high quality and timely delivery of builds and releases. worked on Terraform to deploy lambda resources to AWS on Jenkins and running it inside the Docker container.
- Wrote Terraform scripts using Golang and automating the deployments on AWS using Terraform, Puppet, Chef and Jenkins
- Developed Dev/Test/Prod environments of different applications on AWS by provisioning Kubernetes clusters on EC2 instances using Docker, Bash, Chef, and Terraform.
- Created multiple Terraform modules to manage configurations, applications, services and automate installation process for AWS instances.
- Managed Deployment automation using Packer-Docker, Terraform to automate system operations.
- Handled work from initial stage of development to create branches, creating build scripts, labelling, automating the build process and Deploy process using Jenkins Plugin.
- Worked on integrating the DevOps tools within the Jenkins and Bitbucket pipelines using various plugins and involved in writing Jenkins file for CI/CD in Groovy, Yaml and Shell Scripts.
- Maintained fully automated CI/CD Pipelines for code deployment using Jenkins CLI and GitHub.
- Used IaaS for computing infrastructure with AWS Virtual machines, firewalls, load balancers and virtual local area networks.
- Automated build and deployment using Jenkins to reduce human error and speed up production process.
- Worked on GitHub repositories and Performing Branching, Tagging, Release Activities on Version Control Tool GIT (GitHub).
- Configured the Jenkins Sonar type to generate code coverage and unit test reports.
- Configured SonarQube and integrated it with Jenkins to measure and analyze the source code quality.
- Monitoring and administer the automated build and continuous integration process to ensure correct build execution and facilitate resolution of build failures.
- Used webhooks for Jenkins through GitHub to automate Deploying.
- Worked on build and release engineering tools including Jenkins configuration, GitHub and Jenkins Plugins, SonarQube, Security analysis and Deploying to different environments.
- Monitoring and alerts for AWS CloudWatch using PagerDuty and Data Dog for AWS Lambda and Kinesis streams.
- Used AWS CloudFormation service to set up Amazon web service resources and managing them. Created templates for services to update the stacks.
- Used RDS to manage, store and organize data for Backup and recovery.
- UtilizedAWS Lambdaplatform to deploy resources to AWS and data to S3 bucketsand to trigger otherLambdafunctions.
- Added theCloudFormationtemplate intoGitHubfor versioning as part of the continuous integration process.
- Hands onAWS cloud serviceslikeEC2, S3, RDS, ELB, EBS, VPC, Route 53, Auto scaling groups, CloudWatchandCloudFront.
- Used JFrog Artifactory for storing the Docker Images and build related files.
- Created Story’s and Subtasks in Jira for tracking the project status.
- Involved in creating tables and Views for streams on Okera Data management.
Environment: AWS (S3, CloudWatch, Lambda, Kinesis and SNS), PagerDuty, Jenkins, GitHub, Jira, Docker, JFrog, Databricks, Python, Groovy, Shell, BASH, Linux, Terraform, Datadog.
- Worked on AWS EC2 Instances creation, setting up AWS VPC, launching AWS EC2 instances, different kind of private and public subnets based on the requirements for each of the applications.
- Worked on AWS Elastic load balancing for deploying applications in high availability.
- Worked on AWS Auto Scaling for providing high availability of applications and EC2 instances based on the load of applications by using AWS Cloud Watcher.
- Responsible for managing AWS infrastructure provisioning and deployment and EC2 Installs with CentOS, Ubuntu and RHEL 6 and Linux.
- Monitored Amazon services and managed it using Infrastructure as a code (IAAC).
- OpenShift Docker container creation / Cloud provisioning and OpenShift container autoscaling.
- Migrated to Amazon Web Services (AWS) from there on-premise datacenter and virtual environments.
- Monitored the environment using Enterprise Splunk and involved in managing the Splunk cluster.
- Configured Nagios to monitor EC2 Linux instances with puppet automation.
- Migrated corporate Linux servers from physical servers to Amazon virtual servers.
- Worked on Jenkins master-slave model to configure jobs and involved in installing plugins and doing backups for the jobs.
- Created monitors, alarms and notifications for EC2 hosts using Cloud watch.
- Installed and configured Jenkins on Linux and windows environments to implement the Continuous Integration process and created a master and slave configuration through a build farm for implementation of multiple parallel builds.
- Involved in integrating the DevOps tools with the Jenkins with the help of various plugins and involved in writing Jenkins file for CICD.
- Worked on Ansible for configuration management and infrastructure automation.
- Automated installing the Linux packages and administering Linux service using Ansible and automating product installation configuration.
- Used Apache Tomcat as an application server for deploying the artifacts.
Environment: AWS (EC2), AWS Auto- scaling, AWS Load balancers, AWS EC2, GitHub, Puppet, Jenkins, Linux, RHEL 6, Windows, Nagios, BASH, Python, Kubernetes, Docker, Python Scripts, Ansible, Apache Tomcat, JIRA
- Designed and implemented Subversion and GIT metadata including elements, labels, attributes, triggers and hyperlinks.
- Creation, Installation and administration of Red Hat in VMware.
- Used VMware View Manager to administrate and monitor the entire infrastructure in the domain.
- Implemented & maintained the branching and build/release strategies utilizing Subversion /GIT.
- Performed all necessary day-to-day Subversion/GIT support for different projects.
- Responsible for design and maintenance of the Subversion/GIT Repositories, views, and the access control strategies.
- Involved in periodic archiving and storage of the source code for disaster recovery.
- Worked closely with developers to pinpoint and provide early warnings of common build failures.
- Automated the build and release management process including monitoring changes between releases.
- Developed NetSuite launch and manage in-depth KPI's, dashboards and reports for all team functions at both management and individual level.
- Configure NetSuite using forms, fields, custom records, and workflows to manage unique business process requirements.
- Deployed the Java applications into web application servers like Web logic and used Web Sphere for hosting the applications.
- Executed user administration and maintenance tasks including creating users and groups, reports and queries.
- Worked as a system administrator for the build and deployments process on the enterprise server.
- Documented project's software release management procedures with input decisions.
- Developed, maintained, and distributed release notes for each scheduled release.
- Provided periodic feedback of status and scheduling issues to the management.
- Kept track of all the releases and request of the developers through the Infrastructure management tool.
- Used the continuous integration tool Apache Anthill Pro to automate the daily processes.
- Created views and appropriate meta-data, performed merges, and executed builds on a pool of dedicated build machines.
- On-boarding instances, setting up the environment, mitigate issues and troubleshooting instances stability for the application development team.
Environment: Subversion, GIT, Apache Anthill pro, AWS, Jenkins, Java/J2EE, Ruby, LINUX, XML, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, Web logic, Perl Scripts, Shell scripts.