- Innovative Technical Delivery Lead, Python API Developer, and Production Support Engineer with notable experience in developing and supporting enterprise applications.
- Expert in application compliance, python development, release management, and build engineering.
- Proven ability to manage full development life cycle from design, development, and testing to implementation and documentation.
- Robust communication, organizational, and problem - solving skills with the capacity to work with large global teams of developers, testers, and project managers for successful project execution and completion.
Operating Systems: Windows XP/Windows7, 8, 10 and Windows Server 2000/2003/2008/2016 , UNIX, and Linux
Oracle Products: RDBMS Version 11g/10g/9i, Server Manager, Oracle Enterprise Manager, SQL Loader, Export/Import utilities
Other Products: Microsoft Office Suite (2000, 2010), Trend Micro Management Console, MacAfee, Blackberry Desktop Manager, AS400 (IBM Main Frame), Portal, WebSphere, Web Logic Application Servers, Toad, Net Backup, Blackberry Management Server, Jenkins, BUGZILLA, Perforce, Bit bucket, Celestials, Anisble tower, Remedy, Clarity, DB-Visualizer, Oracle FORMS and REPORTS, Meta-Link, BIG-IP F5 (Network Load Balancer), Net Flow Analyzer (Advent Net), SSRS (SQL Server Reporting Service)
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
VP - Delivery Lead/Python Development
- Developed input/output processes and work parameters for hardware compatibility, coordination of subsystems design, and integration of total system.
- Ensured availability and optimized performance level of build environments.
- Established best practices and build process that ensured compliance of 1000+ developers with the company’s code standards working on bankofamerica.com apps.
- Implemented code compliances to align App teams and developed Apps with Build Engineering standards.
- Enabled execution team in prompt resolution of build/branch creation issues.
- Consistently updated all environment related scripts and cron jobs for 100% monitoring/control on all critical file systems and hardware.
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
Database Administrator Release Manager
- Led seamless migration and moves of 15 enterprise databases from one data center to another.
- Managed all aspects of Bugzilla - used to track/identify issues and bugs by various LOBS’ (Line of Business).
- Created weekly/monthly reports w/ SQL scripts as well as handled any Ad Hoc requests for reporting for both SQL from Oracle DB’s for various LOB’s.
- Boosted productivity by expediting resolution of technical issues through successful implementation of incident resolution knowledgebase.
- Coordinated with application, systems operations, and Infrastructure teams for system-software upgrades and patches without any interruption in services.
- Partnered with Sys Admin staff to drive necessary infrastructure adjustments with minimal downtimes.
Confidential, San Jose, CA
Production Support Engineer
- Collaborated with Business Analysts and Secondary Marketing Groups to drive changes to applications, guidelines, and pricing engine based on requirements; ensured timely execution of changes to production.
- Excelled as 1st Level Support Engineer from, providing end users support to remote/branch/hub and external users for application and hardware related issues
- Installed printers and applications, supported remote dial-in (VPN) related issues, and engaged in various migration projects and OS patching.
- Administered daily virus activities report along with timely follow-up, cleanup, and escalation on fixing infected systems highlighted in report.
- Played a leading role in system imaging and system roll-outs.
- Oversaw Blackberry Management Server as well as engaged in developing Blackberry handhelds for new hires along with account creation, exchange setup, and exchange account management.