- Certified DevOps Professional with 7+ years of hands on experience in DevOps/Cloud culture as Cloud Engineer, DevOps Engineer implementing in Automating, configuring and deploying instances on various cloud environments like Azure and Amazon Web Services (AWS) also in Build/Release Management with Continuous Integration & Continuous Deployment/Delivery (CI/CD) pipeline as an iterative process and Automation with encompassing industry principles and best practices of Software Configuration Management (SCM) in Agile, Scrum and waterfall methodologies.
- As a Certified AWS Solutions Architect experience in solution architecting applications and running them in teh cloud and experience in network and security design for applications in teh cloud (AWS), also done extensive automation using cloud APIs and SDK’s to create infrastructure programmatically in teh cloud.
- Hands - on Experience in designing, planning and implementation of existing On-Prem applications to Azure Cloud using ARM Templates, Configured and deployed Azure Automation Scripts utilizing Azure stack (Compute, Web and Mobile, Blobs, Resource Groups, Azure Data Lake, HDInsight Clusters, Azure Data Factory, Azure SQL, Cloud Services and ARM), Services and Utilities focusing on Automation.
- Experience in strategy and practical implementation of AWS Cloud services which include EC2, EBS, S3, S3 Glacier, Storage Gateway, VPC, Route 53, RDS, ELB, EMR, ECS, Cloud Front, Ops Works, Cloud Formation, Elastic Cache, Cloud Watch, CloudTrail, RedShift, Lambda, AWS Elastic Beanstalk, SNS, Dynamo DB, SES, VPC, VPN, Security-Groups and through AWS management console.
- Experience in Designing and distribution of Data across all teh nodes and Clusters on different availability zones in AWS Redshift and Scaling Amazon RDS, MySQL, MongoDB, DynamoDB, Cassandra DB, PostgreSQL, Instances Vertically and Horizontally for High Availability.
- Experienced with Terraform key features such as Infrastructure as code, Execution plans, Resource Graphs, Change Automation and collaborate in teh automation of AWS infrastructure via Terraform and JENKINS -services configuration via Chef Cookbooks.
- Created Terraform templates for provisioning virtual private networks (VPCs), subnets, VM Scale sets, Load balancers and NAT rules and used Terraform graph to visualize execution plan using teh graph commands.
- Expertise with Docker images using a Docker file, worked on container snapshots, removing Images and managing Docker volumes and Orchestration of Docker images and Containers using Kubernetes by creating master and node clusters.
- Extensively worked on Azure Cloud Services (PaaS & IaaS & SaaS), Storage, Web Apps, Active Directory, Application Insights, and Logic Apps and extensively implemented Azure APIM modules for public facing subscription-based autantication.
- Experience in dealing with Windows Azure IaaS and in writing Automation scripts automate teh provisioning of Azureresources like Virtual Machines, Virtual Networks, Traffic Manager, Storage, Service Bus and Scheduler make calls to Ansible Playbooks for provisioning /configuring of servers on teh instances.
- Hands on Experience in configuring DSC configurations to deploy Web Servers to Azure VMs and configured Azure Automation DSC configuration management to assign permissions through RBAC, assign nodes to proper automation accounts and DSC configurations, to get alerted on any changes made to nodes and their configuration.
- Experience in container-based technologies like Docker, Kubernetes and OpenShift along with teh development of Microservices architecture using Spring Boot including distributed SSO Autantication and Authorization, Distributed Session Management with REST, JSON, or similar protocols.
- Configured applications dat run multi-container Docker applications by utilizing teh Docker-Compose tool which uses a file configured in YAML format and developed APIs using Kubernetes to manage and specify teh copies of teh containers to run teh actual servers in teh cloud also Scheduled, deployed and managed container replicas onto a node cluster using Kubernetes.
- Managed Kubernetes clusters using Helm charts, created reproducible builds of teh Kubernetes applications, managed Kubernetes manifest files and managed releases of Helm packages.
- Extensively worked on Jenkins, Octopus, TeamCity, and Bamboo by installing, configuring and maintaining teh purpose of CI and End-to-End automation for all build and deployments implementing CI/CDfor database using Jenkins and Configured Jenkins job to spin up infrastructure using Terraform scripts.
- Expertise in designing CI/CDpipeline and groovy based pipeline using DevOps Toolset which includes Continuous Integration of GitHub, Gitlab, Jenkins, JFrog Artifactory and deploying through Ansible Tower.
- Experience on Ansible and Ansible Tower to automate repetitive tasks, to deploy critical applications quickly, and proactively manage teh changes and wrote many playbooks to manage Web applications and hands on experience in installing and configuring teh Ansible management node to deploy teh configuration to teh end user nodes.
- Configured Ansible to oversee AWS conditions and computerize teh build procedure for core AMIs utilized by all application deployments including Auto scaling, and Cloud development contents also extensively Deploying and managing applications in Datacenter, Virtual environment and Azure platform as well.
- Expertise in using Chef attributes, Chef templates, Chef recipes and Chef files for managing teh configurations across various nodes, build, design and maintain teh platform automation using Chef and Involved in setting up Chef Workstation, Nodes, Cookbooks, and Recipes using Ruby Scripting.
- Experience in Installing/Configuring/Managing Puppet Master/Agent and expertise in writing custom Modules and Manifests, downloaded pre-written modules from puppet-forge and Upgradation or Migration of Puppet Community and Enterprise.
- Extensively worked on Installation, configuration, debugging and support of Atlassian tools JIRA, CONFLUENCE and STASH and Setting up customized JIRA Projects, Workflow, Confluence Spaces and JIRA permission and web-based status reports by using python scripting.
- Experience in Branching, Merging, Tagging, and maintaining teh version across teh environments using SCM tools like GIT, SVN, also used MAVEN, ANT as build tools for teh building of deployable artifacts from source code.
- Hands on experience in Configuring and administering Monitoring tools like Nagios, Splunk, ELK and work on User administration setup, maintain accounts, monitor system performance.
- Experience in writing XML, Ant scripts, shell scripts, Perl scripts, Java scripts, Python, Ruby, Chef, Puppet, Kitchen scripts to automate teh deployments.
- Expertise in Working with web servers such as Apache HTTP server, NGINX, Apache TOMCAT, application servers such as Oracle WebLogic 9.x/10.x, JBoss 4.1
- Experience in installing, configuring, supporting, and troubleshooting Unix/Linux Networking services and protocols like TCP, SMTP, HTTP, SNMP, NIS, NIS+, OSPF, LDAP, DNS, NFS, DHCP, NAS, FTP, SSH, and SAMBA.
- Expertise in Linux/UNIX system builds, administration, Installations, Upgrades, Troubleshooting on different distributions such as Ubuntu, CentOS, Red Hat, RHEL 4.x/5.x/6.x2.
Cloud Platforms: Azure, Amazon Web Services (AWS), OpenStack, PCF
Configuration Management Tools: Ansible, Chef, Puppet
CI /CD Tools: Jenkins, Bamboo, Nexus
Build Tools: Maven, ANT
Containerization Tools: Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift
Version Control Tools: GIT, Bitbucket, SVN
Logging & Monitoring Tools: Nagios, Splunk, ELK, CloudWatch, Azure Monitor, Prometheus, New Relic
Databases: Oracle 10g/11g/12c, DB2, MySQL, NoSQL (MongoDB, DynamoDB, Cassandra)
Application/Web Servers: Apache Tomcat, NGINX, IIS, JBoss4.1, Web Logic 9.x/10.x, Gerrit
Operating Systems: UNIX, Linux, Windows, Solaris
Virtualization Platforms: Oracle VirtualBox, VMware Workstation, Vagrant, VMware vSphere ESXi 5.x/4.X, ESX /3.x, Hyper-V
Bug Tracking Tools: JIRA, Bugzilla, Remedy, HP Quality Center, Mingle
Testing Methodologies/Tools: JUnit, Cucumber, Groovy
Confidential, Pleasanton, CA
Sr. Cloud/DevOps Engineer
- Deployed infrastructure onAWSutilizing as EC2 (Virtual Servers in teh Cloud), RDS (Managed Relational Database Service), VPC and Managed Network and Security, Route 53, Direct Connect, IAM, Cloud Formation,AWSRopeworks (Automate operations),AWSS3, Glacier (Storage in teh cloud) and Cloud Watch Monitoring Management.
- Converted existing AWS infrastructure to server-less architecture (AWS Lambda) and deployed it via Terraform. Migrated data from Datacenters and on-premises to Cloud using AWS Import/Export Snowball service.
- Migrated existing N-tier data-center applications and Databases into AWS Cloud ensuring complete support for existing Chef Implementation.
- Created and managed AWS Cloud Formation Stack using VPC, subnets, EC2 instances, ELB, S3 and integrated it with CloudTrail. Versioned CloudFormation templates are stored in GIT, visualized CloudFormation templates as diagrams and modified them with teh AWS CloudFormation Designer.
- Created snapshots and Amazon machine images (AMI) of teh instances for backup and created Identity Access Management (IAM) policies for delegated administration within AWS.
- MonitoredAWScloud resources and teh applications dat deployed onAWSby creating new alarm, enable notification service using Cloud Watch.
- Experience in setting up and managing ELK (Elastic Search, Log Stash & Kibana) Stack to collect, search and analyze logfiles across servers, log monitoring and created geo-mapping visualizations using Kibana in integration with AWS CloudWatch and Lambda.
- Worked on AWS CLI for spinning up RDS, Redis Elastic cache, So dat cloud applications can use redis elastic cache for teh data reads, thereby increasing performance for teh application.
- Created terraform templates for provisioning virtual networks, VM Scale sets, Load balancers and NAT rules and used terraform graph to visualize execution plan using teh graph command. Used Terraform to deploy teh infrastructure necessary to create development, test, and production environments for software development project
- Created several pods using Master and Minion architecture of Kubernetes and developed microservices on boarding tools leveraging Python allowing for easy creation and maintenance of build jobs and Kubernetes deploy and services.
- Worked with Kubernetes to automate deployment, scaling and management of web Containerized applications and with Spinnaker for Continuous Deployment with Kubernetes for container orchestration with Kubernetes, Container Storage, automation, to enhance container platform multi-tenancy.
- Creating a log analytics workspace and enabling cluster addon, leverage integrated Azure Kubernetes Service monitoring to figure out if requests are failing, inspect Kubernetes event or logs and monitor you're cluster health checks, deployments, labels and ingress by writing YAML files.
- Implemented cluster services using Docker and Kubernetes to manage local deployments in Kubernetes by building a self-hosted Kubernetes cluster using Terraform and Ansible and deploying application containers.
- Designed and implemented Azure infrastructure, Azure storage accounts and deploying workloads on Azure virtual machines (VMs), virtual networks, cloud services, resource groups, express route, traffic manager, VPN, load balancing, application gateways, auto-scaling and cloud services (PaaS role instances) into secure V-Nets and subnets.
- Designed distributed private cloud system solution using Kubernetes (Docker) on CoreOS, Automated various infrastructure activities like Continuous Deployment, Application Server setup, Stack monitoring using Ansible playbooks and TEMPhas Integrated Ansible with Jenkins.
- Used Azure Kubernetes Service to deploy a managed Kubernetes cluster in Azure and created an AKS cluster in teh Azure portal, with teh Azure CLI, also used template driven deployment options such as Resource Manager templates and Terraform.
- Created Azure DevOps (VSTS Job) for automation of build and deployment process as part of teh Continuous Integration strategy also designed and implemented CI/CD pipeline for teh Azure cloud-based analytical data ecosystem using Azure DevOps (VSTS) GIT as versioning controlling and hosted pipelines for build and release.
- Wrote Ansible playbooks, inventories, created custom playbooks written in YAML language, encrypted teh data using Ansible Vault and maintained role-based access control by using Ansible Tower and Implemented IT orchestration using Ansible to run tasks in a sequence which can work on different servers.
- Created Ansible roles in YAML and defined tasks, variables, files, handlers and templates and configured teh Ansible files for parallel deployment in Ansible for automating teh Continuous delivery process and used Ansible for configuring and managing multi-node configuration management over SSH and PowerShell.
- Deployed new Splunk systems and Monitor Splunk internal logs from teh Monitoring Console (MC) to identify and troubleshoot existing or potential issues.
- Implemented in setting up MongoDB Client and writing queries to validate data against Mongo Collections, MySQL. Installed, configured and managed MongoDB servers and performance tuning of Mongo Databases.
- Working on Prometheus tool for monitoring all teh Kubernetes clusters for efficient cluster visibility, proactive monitoring and triggering action and these metrics were graphically shown by Grafana.
Environment: AWS, Azure, Office 365, Chaos monkey, Terraform, Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible, Chef, Jenkins, Splunk, ELK, Maven, Nexus, Git, Bash, Perl, Python, shell, PowerShell, Nginx, HTTP web server, App Server, JIRA, RHEL, Windows
Confidential, Huntington Beach, CA
- Setup and build AWS infrastructure using resources VPC, EC2, S3, RDS, Dynamo DB, IAM, EBS, Route53, SNS, SES, SQS, CloudWatch, CloudTrail, Security Group, Auto Scaling, and RDS using CloudFormation templates.
- Extensively worked on designing compatibility architectures and end-to-end migration plan for migrating around 600 Linux/Windows servers and around 250 applications into teh AWS cloud using AWS Data Pipeline.
- Created and maintained Highly Available Fault Tolerant Infrastructure Security services as virtual firewalls to control teh traffic on EC2 instances for multitude of applications utilizing teh Amazon Web Services focusing on auto-scaling, migrating on premise Database Servers to AWS Cloud using AWS DMS and developed Python modules to automate processes in AWS (AWS Cloud Formation).
- Extensively worked with Lambda functions in python for AWS API Gateways and invoked python scripts for data transformations and analytics on large data sets in EMR clusters and AWS Kinesis data streams and extensively used blue-green deployments leveraging Route 53 for quick DNS cutover.
- Designed, deployed, and operated OpenStack and Software-Defined Networking (SDN) based IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS service platform network in multiple datacenters and Deployed a various version of OpenStack like Icehouse, Kilo, Newton in Datacenter on multitrack with High Availability.
- Worked on Terraform for automating VPCs, ELBs, security groups, SQS queues, S3 buckets, and continuing to replace teh rest of our infrastructure and used Terraform as a tool, managed different infrastructure resources Cloud, VMware and Docker containers.
- Developed custom OpenShift templates to deploy teh applications and to create teh OpenShift objects build, deployment configs, services, routes, and persistent volumes. Troubleshoot OpenShift containers for related issues like crash loop back off, pod restarts, out of memory issues and lack of CPU.
- Hands on experience in Creating and managing a Docker deployment pipeline for custom application images in teh cloud using Jenkins, working on Docker hub, creating Docker images and handling multiple images primarily.
- Extensively Worked on Docker service for our Docker images and worked with Docker container networks communications using Docker Weave rolling updates to implement zero downtime PROD deployments also Orchestrated and migrated CI/CD processes using Cloud Formation and Terraform Templates and Containerized teh infrastructure using Docker, which was setup in AWS VPCs. worked with Docker Trusted Registry as repository and integrated Docker container-based test infrastructure to Jenkins CI test flow and set up build environment integrating with GIT and JIRA to trigger builds using WebHooks and Slave Machines.
- Setting upKubernetes(k8s) Clusters for running microservices and Pushed microservices into production with Kubernetes backed Infrastructure also implementing automation ofKubernetesclusters via playbooks in AWS.
- Deployed Kubernetes clusters on top of Amazon EC2 instances using Kubernetes Operations (KOPS) and managed local deployments in Kubernetes creating local clusters and deploying application containers.
- Extensively worked on providing consistent environment using Kubernetes for deployment scaling and load balancing to teh application from dev through production, easing teh code development and deployment pipeline by implementing Docker containerization with multiple namespaces.
- Designed and implemented Kubernetes containerized applications across a set of containers or hosts and provides mechanisms for deployment, maintenance, and application-scaling and created Pods using Kubernetes and worked with Jenkins pipelines to drive all micro services builds out to teh Docker registry and tan deployed to Kubernetes.
- Implemented multiple CI/CD pipelines as part of DevOpsrole for on-premises and cloud-based software using Jenkins, Chef and AWS/Docker and also did Set up Jenkins server and build jobs to provide continuous automated builds based on polling teh GIT SCM during teh day and periodically scheduled builds overnight to support development.
- Configured an Ansible control host in teh AWS VPC and ansible playbooks with AWS modules to work with teh AWS infrastructure and enable automated EBS volume snapshot/ AMI creation to support teh backup strategy.
- Extensively written Chef Cookbooks for various DB configurations to modularize and optimize end product configuration, converting production support scripts to Chef Recipes and AWS server provisioning using Chef Recipes.
- Used Shell, Bash, and Python, to supplement automation provided by Ansible and Terraform for tasks such as encrypting EBS volumes backing AMIs and scheduling Lambda functions for routine AWS tasks.
- Created Jenkins Workflows for pre-deployment process (DB execution, Environment, configuration changes on both QA and preproduction Environments also Setup Jenkins server and build jobs to provide continuous automated builds using Jenkins, Git and used AWS code deploy plugin to deploy into AWS.
- Automated MySQL container deployment in Docker and monitoring of these containers and Configured, monitored distributed and multi-platform servers using Nagios.
- Installed and configured ELK stack in both legacy and Docker swarm mode and pipelined application logs from App Server to Elastic search through Logstash.
- Used Elasticsearch for powering not only Search but using ELK stack for logging and monitoring our systems end to end Using Beats and responsible to designing and deploying new ELK clusters.
- Prototype CI/CD system with GitLab on AWS utilizing Kubernetes and docker for teh runtime environment for teh CI/CD systems to build and test and deploy and implemented CD delivery pipeline with Docker, Jenkins and GitLab/GitHub with Amazon Web Services AMI’s.
- Configured commercial SSL certificates for Applications Servers such as WebLogic, Tomcat using NGINX and Apache web servers to terminate SSL endpoint.
Environment: AWS, Kubernetes, Docker, OpenStack, Terraform, Chef, Jenkins, Git, Jira, OpenShift, Maven, Nagios, ELK, Java, SonarQube, Shell, Bash, Python, DynamoDB, WebLogic, Tomcat, Nginx, Linux, VMware
Confidential, Santa Ana, CA
- Launched Amazon EC2 Cloud Instances using AWS (Linux/ Ubuntu/RHEL) and Configuring launched instances with respect to specific applications.
- Created Python scripts to totally automate AWS services which includes web servers, ELB, Cloud Front distribution, database, EC2 and database security groups and application configuration, dis script creates stacks, single servers, or joins web servers to stacks.
- Created Docker images using a Docker file, worked on Docker container snapshots, removing images, and managing Docker volumes.Build Docker images automatically with Jenkins pipeline by using teh plugins like Cloud Bees, Docker pipeline, and Amazon EC2 Plugin.
- Integration of Automated Build with Deployment Pipeline and installed Chef Server and clients to pick up teh Build from Jenkins repository and deploy in target environments (Integration, QA, and Prod).
- Experienced in developing Jenkins build pipeline jobs using groovy for Node.js, .NET, and Java-based applications. Configured SSH, SMTP, Build Tools, and Source Control repositories in Jenkins. Installed multiple plugins to Jenkins. Configured Proxy to get auto updates.
- Developed Ansible playbooks for managing teh application/OS configuration files in GitHub, integrating with Jenkins, and Verifying with Jenkins plugins, deploying teh application into teh Linux environment.
- Handled configuration-management, application deployment, cloud provisioning, ad-hoc task-execution, and multimode orchestration using Ansible.
- Implemented Chef Recipes for Deployment on build on internal Data Centre Servers. Also re-used and modified Chef Recipes to create a Deployment directly into Amazon EC2 instances.
- Wrote Chef Cookbooks for various DB configurations to modularize and optimize product configuration, converting production support scripts to Chef Recipes and AWS server provisioning using Chef Recipes.
- Installed, deploy, and configure Chef Server Enterprise on-premise/ workstation and bootstrapped teh nodes using Knife and automated by testing Chef recipes/cookbooks with test-kitchen/spec.
- Expertise in using build tools like MAVEN and ANT for teh building of deployable artifacts such as jar, war and ear from source code also created Local, Virtual Repositories in Artifactory for teh project and release builds and managed teh repository manager like Nexus for teh Maven builds.
- Created Local, Virtual Repositories in Artifactory for teh project and release builds, repository management in Maven to share snapshots and releases of internal projects using JFrog Artifactory tool and Managedproject dependencies by creating parent-child relationships between projects.
- Maintained Bitbucket Repositories which includes Jenkins and JIRA Integration, creating new repositories, enabling GIT to ignore, branching, merging, creating pull requests and teh access control strategies from Bitbucket.
- Developed a Shell script for real-time monitoring and reporting of status of teh application server JVMs and server machines on teh internal network using BASH shell on RHEL.
- Used Nagios as a monitoring tool to identify and resolve infrastructure problems before they effect critical processes and worked on Nagios Event handlers in case of an automatic restart of failed applications and services.
- Managed and maintained operating systems on Web servers, Database servers & Mail servers and networking devices.
- Installed and configured DHCP, DNS, web servers like Apache, mail servers like SMTP, IMAP, POP3, and file servers on RHEL servers.
- Redefined processes and implemented tools for software builds, patch creation, source control, release tracking and reporting on Linux platform. Configured and maintained Linux virtualization in test and prod environment using VMware, vSphere, Client and HPSA for Red Hat Linux OS installation.
Environment: AWS, Chef, Ansible, Maven, Jenkins, Docker, Python, Linux, Bitbucket, GitHub, Nagios, Shell, Bash, groovy, RHEL, Apache, Linux, SMTP, IMAP, POP3, RHEL, VMWare vSphere, Jira
Confidential, Irving, TX
Build & Release Engineer
- Administered Bamboo servers which include install, upgrade, backup, adding users, creating plans, installing teh local/remote agent, adding capabilities, performance tuning, troubleshooting issues, and maintenance.
- Setting up continuous integration and formal builds usingBamboowith teh Artifactoryrepository and Resolved update, merge and password autantication issues in Bamboo andJIRA
- Installed/Configured/Managed Puppet Master/Agent. Wrote custom Modules and Manifests, downloaded pre-written modules from puppet-forge. Upgradation or Migration of Puppet Community and Enterprise.
- Wrote puppet manifests for deploying, configuring, and managing collected for metric collection and Monitoring. Constructed teh Puppet modules for continuous deployment and worked on Jenkins for continuous integration
- Developed and implemented build and deployment process using Bamboo in various environments such as QA, UAT, PROD using Bamboo.
- Designed and scripting using ANT for J2EE, Web Services, Reusable JARS, Web Client and Open Source in creating Master build.xml build Properties & pom.xml files and provided technical support to teh development team for compilation problems.
- Initiated responsibility for administering teh SVN servers which included install, upgrade, backup, adding users, creating repository/branches, merging, writing hooks scripts, performance tuning, troubleshooting issues, and maintenance.Implemented a GIT mirror for SVN repository, which enables users to use both SVN and GIT.
- Integrated JIRA with SVN and created automated release notes using Perl Scripts.Proficient in setting up and configuring Baselines, Branching, Merging, and Backup through CVS and Subversion.
- Wrote, maintained, and documented modules, manifests, Git repositories for Puppet enterprise on RHEL and Windows platforms.
- Build and deployment automation for multiple application for teh portfolio and other custom application.
- Experienced in troubleshooting teh automation of installing and configuring Java applications in teh test and production environments.
- Reviewed existing manual Software builds, developed scripts to automate repeated tasks dat are more susceptible to errors and risk using Perl and Shell Scripting.
- Administered Nexus server which includes installing, upgrade, maintenance of repositories, performance tuning, troubleshooting issues, and maintenance.
- Used Bugzilla for bug tracking and reporting, also followed up with teh development team to verify bug fixes, and update bug status.
- Development of Scheduled tasks and UNIX scripts and Perl to maintain and automate teh Build process.
- Involved in Building and configuring Red Hat Linux Servers using KickStart server as required for teh project. Maintained maximum uptime and maximum performance capacity for enterprise prod, QA, and UAT/staging.
Environment: Puppet, SVN, GIT, ANT, Jira, Perl, Shell, Bamboo, RHEL, Windows, Bugzilla, Nexus.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
AWS/ Devops /SRE Engineer
- Leveraged AWS cloud services such as EC2, auto-scaling and VPC to build secure, highly scalable and flexible systems dat handled expected and unexpected load bursts.
- Designed AWS CloudFormation templates to create custom sized VPC, subnets, NAT to ensure successful deployment of Web applications and database templates.
- Implemented automated local user provisioning instances created in AWS cloud.
- Setup and build AWS infrastructure various resources, VPC EC2, S3, IAM, EBS, Security Group, Auto-Scaling, and RDS in Cloud Formation JSON templates.
- Provide highly durable and available data by using S3 data store, versioning, lifecycle policies, and create AMIs for mission critical production servers for backup.
- Maintained teh user accounts (IAM), RDS, Route 53, VPC, RDB, Dynamo DB, SES, SQS and SNS services in AWS cloud.
- Created Jenkins on top of Kubernetes in team environment to remove dependencies on other teams.
- Designed and implemented scalable, secure cloud architecture based on Amazon Web Services.
- Defined branching, labeling, and merge strategies for all applications in Git.
- Built Continuous Integration environment Jenkins and Continuous delivery environment.
- Utilized Configuration Management Tool Chef & created Chef Cookbooks using recipes to automate system operations.
- Configured plugins for teh integration tools to teh version control tools.
- Managed source code, software builds, software versioning, & defect tracking on software maintenance tasks/projects
- Used ANT and MAVEN as a build tools on java projects for teh development of build artifacts on teh source code.
- Worked directly with teh Azure Product team in tracking and resolving defects in teh beta Azure IaaS offering
- Created monitors, alarms and notifications for EC2 hosts using CloudWatch.
- Involved in DevOps processes for build and deploy systems.
- Planned release schedules with agile methodology & coordinated releases with engineering & SQA for timely delivery.
- Troubleshoot teh automation of Installing and configuring applications in teh test environments.
Environment: AWS CloudFormation Templates, VPC, RDS, ANT, MAVEN, Chef, Jenkins, SQS, SNS, Ansible, Security Groups