- Around 6 years of professional experience in teh areas of DevOps, AWS Cloud Computing in automating, building, deploying, and releasing of code from one environment to another environment.
- Expertise in Amazon AWS Environment.
- Expert in installation of Docker using Docker toolbox. Created custom Docker container images, tagging and pushing teh images.
- Experience in setting up teh life cycle policies to back teh data from AWS S3 to AWS Glacier, Worked with various AWS, EC2 and S3 CLI tools.
- Expertise in writing new plugins to support new functionality in Terraform.
- Experience in code deployment, Orchestration and Scheduling using tools such as Kubernetes, and automation validation using Ansible and Terraform.
- Experience in writing Docker files to build teh micro - service applications.
- Experience in implementing, administering and monitoring tools Splunk, Nagios, Kafka and building, deploying Java and SOA applications and troubleshooting teh build and deploy.
- Expert in Administrate and Implement CI tools Jenkins, Puppet, Chef and Anthill Pro for automated builds.
- Experience in writing Chef Cookbooks and recipes to automate teh deployment process and to integrating Chef Cookbooks into Jenkins jobs for a continuous delivery framework.
- Experience using WebLogic, WebSphere, web servers for deployments.
- Experience in using Nexus and Artifactory Repository Managers for Maven builds.
- Extensively worked on Jenkins for continuous integration and continuous delivery to achieve End - to-End automation for all build and deployments.
- Exposure to administration of servers such as Apache, Tomcat, WebLogic, JBoss & WebSphere.
- Experienced in scripting languages like Ruby and Bash.
- Expertise in TCP/IP, AD, DNS, DHCP, WAN, LAN, SMTP.
- Extensively worked with version control systems like GIT and Subversion control systems.
- Experience in all stages of software development cycle thorough with software methodologies like Waterfall, RUP, Scrum and Agile.
- Excellent communications skills, configuration skills and technical documentation skills.
Cloud Environment: Amazon Web Services (AWS).
Version Control Tools: GIT, GitHub, Subversion (SVN), and Bitbucket.
Build Tools and Artifactory: Maven, Ant, JFrog and Nexus.
Automation & Configuration Tools: Docker, Jenkins, Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Salt stack, Terraform Java, Java Development, Grafana, Nagios, Prometheus.
Orchestration Tools: Kubernetes
Application Servers: WebLogic, Apache Tomcat, JBoss, WebSphere and Nginx.
Networking Protocols: TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, Cisco Routers/Switches, WAN, LAN, FTP/TFTP and SMTP.
Bug tracking and monitoring Tools: JIRA, Bugzilla, Nagios, Cloud Watch, Splunk, ELK and SonarQube.
Scripting Languages: Shell Scripting, Ruby and YAML.
Operating Systems: Linux (Red Hat, CENTOS & SUSE) and Windows.
Confidential, Dallas - TX
- Interacted with Client teams to understand client deployment requests.
- Extensive Knowledge and hands-on experience implementing PaaS, IaaS, SaaS style delivery models inside teh Enterprise (Data center) and in Public Cloud like AWS, and Kubernetes etc.
- Responsible for using AWS Console and AWS Command Line Interface for deploying and operating AWS services specifically VPC, EC2, S3, EBS, IAM, ELB, Cloud Formation, ECS, EKS and Cloud Watch.
- Developed Cloud Formation templates to Automate teh AWS Services VPC, Bastion hosts, Auto scaling and load balancing, Cloud Watch Alarms, ECS Cluster, Elastic Beanstalk, AWS Backup Resources.
- Expertise in using built tools like Maven and ANT for teh building of deployable artifacts such as jar & war from source code.
- Implemented a 'serverless' architecture using API Gateway, Lambda and Dynamo DB and deployed teh code from S3 buckets.
- Used Ansible Tower, which provides an easy-to-use dashboard and role-based access control, so that it's easier to allow individual teams access to use Ansible for their deployments
- Automated configuration management and deployments using Ansible playbooks and Yaml for resource declaration. And creating roles and updating Playbooks to provision servers by using Ansible.
- Installing, Configured and management in Ansible Centralized Server and creating teh playbooks to support various middleware application servers, and involved in configuring teh Ansible tower as a configuration management tool to automate repetitive tasks.
- Used Ansible Playbooks to setup Continuous Delivery Pipeline. Deployed micro services, including provisioning AWS environments using Ansible Playbooks.
- Orchestrated CI/CD processes by responding to Git triggers, human input, and dependency chains and environment setup.
- Worked with Docker for convenient environment setup for development and testing.
- Implemented a Continuous Delivery pipeline with Docker, Jenkins and GitHub and AWS AMI's.
- Implemented build stage to build teh micro service and push teh Docker container image to teh private Docker registry.
- Converted existing AWS infrastructure to serverless architecture with teh halp of AWS Lambda, Kinesis service deployed via CloudFormation.
- Used teh terraform providers & CloudFormation stacks for AWS and Dockers to automate teh infrastructure from On-prem.
- Used CloudFormation Templates written in YAML to deploy infrastructure in teh AWS cloud.
- Working Knowledge of databases like MySQL, RDS and MongoDB
- Good understanding of teh principals and best practices of software configuration management (SCM) in agile, scrum and waterfall methodologies.
Environment: AWS (Auto Scaling, Cloud Formation, ELB, RDS, EC2 S3, VPC, Cloud Watch, Cloud Formation, AMI, Subnets, ELK, EKS, Lambda, API Gateway, DynamoDB), Docker, VMware, GIT, Maven, Jenkins, Ansible, Ant PowerShell, Shell Scripting, Linux, JIRA, Kubernetes, Python, Apache Tomcat.
Confidential, Kansas City
- Developed and implemented Software Release Management strategies for various applications as per teh agile process.
- Created Private VPC with Subnets in different AWS across various regions, added routes in teh Routing tables, configured Internet gateway to allow traffic in and out of teh VPC, configured Security Groups to restrict traffic and Network ACLs to ensure a secure cloud environment for our organization in AWS cloud.
- Configured AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM) Groups and Users, assigned security policies to various users in teh organization to allow access to teh resources that they are supposed to use and work.
- Configured and used ELK (Elasticsearch, Logstash and Kibana) to effectively monitor teh logs and resolve critical production issues.
- Created Cloud Formation templates for application deployments in AWS cloud for Pre-production/staging environment and stored them in S3 bucket.
- Amazon Command Line Interface (AWS CLI) was used along with Bash / Python to automate teh release process with Production team and Development teams to ensure trouble-free release.
- Created development and test environments for different applications by provisioning Kubernetes clusters on AWS using Docker and Terraform.
- Experience in Setting up teh build and deployment automation for Terraform scripts using Jenkins.
- Provisioned teh highly available EC2 Instances using Terraform and cloud formation and wrote new plugins to support new functionality in Terraform.
- Hands on with Git / GitHub for code check-ins/checkouts and branching etc.
- Implemented and maintained teh monitoring and alerting of production and corporate servers/storage using AWS Cloud Watch.
- Built Continuous Integration environment using Jenkins, Nexus, Yum and puppet.
- Experience in Building and Managing Hadoop EMR clusters on AWS.
- Experience AWS services (VPC, EC2, S3, RDS, Redshift, Data Pipeline, EMR, Dynamo DB, Redshift, Lambda, SNS, SQS).
- Experience develop teh plumbing plans and create teh annotated diagrams
- Experienced in authoring pom.xml files, performing releases with teh Maven release plugin, Maven of Java projects and managing Maven repositories.
- Involved in designing and deploying multiple applications utilizing almost all teh AWS stack (Including EC2, Route53, S3, RDS, Dynamo DB, SNS, SQS, IAM) focusing on high-availability, fault tolerance, and auto- scaling in AWS Cloud Formation.
- Excellent hands-on experience in installation, configuration and troubleshooting teh issues and performance tuning of WebLogic/Apache/IIS and Tomcat.
- Written shell scripts for end to end build and deployment automation. Run Ansible Scripts to provision Dev servers.
- Worked on implementing backup methodologies by Power Shell Scripts for Azure Services like Azure SQL Database, Key Vault, Storage blobs, App Services etc.
- Created Azure services using ARM templates (JSON) and ensured no changes in teh present infrastructure while doing incremental deployment.
Environment: AWS, VPC, Groovy, Kubernetes, Jenkins, GitHub, Ansible, Nexus, Spinnaker.
Confidential, San Antonio, TX
- Worked on multiple Linux/UNIX distributions including Ubuntu, CentOS and RHEL.
- Upgraded teh VMware tools, VM Hardware 9 on all teh VM's as a part of Upgrade process.
- Involved in migration to DevOps/automation processes for build and deploy systems and worked with a team of highly motivated professionals who focused on innovative solutions that meet quality and deadline constraints.
- Created monitors, alarms and notifications for EC2 hosts using Cloud Watch. Monitored System Performance Managed Disk Space LVM (Logical Volume Manger) and performed system Backup and Recovery.
- Wrote Python Scripts, Shell Scripts to deploy teh java-based packages like. ear and .war on teh WebLogic App server and involved in teh development of Bash shell scripts to automate repetitive tasks.
- Implemented and configured Data Dog for continuous monitoring of applications in teh production environment and enabled notifications via emails and text messages.
- Experience in Enhancing and optimizing Spark code to aggregate, group and run data mining tasks using teh Spark framework.
- Well experience in deploying teh code through web application servers like Apache Tomcat and NGINX.
- Implemented a CI/CD (Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery) framework using Jenkins, MAVEN and Nexus in Linux environment and Integration of MAVEN, Nexus, Bitbucket, Bugzilla and Cloud Foundry.
- Implemented zero downtime deployment process in WebLogic using python, shell scripts and automated it using Jenkins.
- Implemented continuous integration using Jenkins and wrote JUnit test cases for unit, integration, functional tests and run them automatically by Hudson/Jenkins in teh builds triggered by each GIT push.
- Developed automation scripting in Python (core) using Puppet to deploy and manage Java applications across Linux servers.
- Built and deployed J2EE application in JBoss in an agile continuous integration environment using Python scripts.
- Developed applications on J2EE environment using technologies like spring, Struct and EJB.
Environment: Linux/UNIX, RHEL, AWS, Jenkins, Git, Bitbucket, MAVEN, Gradle, Puppet, Hiera, Bugzilla, Glacier, Junit, Cloud Foundry, Bash shell, JBoss, Python, Shell, WebLogic, Apache Tomcat, NGINX, Data Dog.