Confidential, Far Hills, New Jersey
- DBA Developer Confidential US Golf Association - Development of DB2 LUW applications and stored procedures. Tools used include DB2 LUW 10.1, PLSQL, embedded C, Linux, Shell scripts etc.
- Responsibilities included optimization, SQL tuning, data analysis and manipulation and reporting. Heavy integration of legacy systems.
Confidential, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Development, maintenance and support of Confidential Ground Sortation AIX, UNIX, C and Oracle based applications. Tools used include dbx (dbg), subversion, Korn Shell Scripting, SQL Developer etc.
Confidential, Orlando, Florida
- Database architect/developer. Development, maintenance and support of Confidential Parks and Resorts’ Oracel/Informix ticketing Data Warehouse databases.
- Applications written in eSQL, C and UNIX Korn Shell Scripts with Oracle running on Sun Solaris and Informix on HP-UX & Linux. Tasks included migration/conversion of large Informix & Oracle databases and applications.
- Extensive use of iSQL, 4GL, XML, Quest Toad and HP Service Manager. Responsibilities included data analysis, ETL, reporting and the integration of legacy data and code.
Confidential Plymouth, Michigan
- Development, maintenance and support ofInformix based financial, billing and reporting applications. Tools used include C, Perl, Informix, iSQL, 4GL, Shell Scripts,eSQL etc.
- Data analysis, reporting, design and modeling of several data warehouses.
- Involved in all stages of SDLC. Most work done for ACUS division but also participated in project for AGS ( Confidential & Confidential Government Solutions) designing CLIN data warehouse changes.
Confidential Sarasota, Fl
- Support of a multi-level financial system supporting distributed tax applications. Tools used include Informix, SQL Server, Unix, Windows, C, C++, 4gl, XML, XSLT and Korn shell.
- Although Wal-Mart sales points were added during my tenure their the company was undergoing some sort of reorganization.
- Contracted by Confidential for a short project to assist client in analysis and design of an Oracle to MS SQL Server 2008 migration. Migration involved conversion of large number of database objects and the conversion of applications written in C, PLSQL and TSQL. Tasks included database analysis, design and architecture.
- Conversion completed using SSMA (SQL Server Migration Assistant ), Visual Studio 2008 and other Confidential tools.
Confidential, MN, Houston, TX
- Work Confidential three IBM Global Service clients: Pathmark, Ameriprise and Williams Energy.Pathmark: AIX/Informix database development. Conversion, consolidation and enhancement of databases and applications to accommodate merging of Pathmark and A&P POS systems. Responsibilities included analysis, design and rigorous QA. Programming in C, eSQL, Perl, SQL, Lotus Notes and UNIX Shell Scripts.
- Ameriprise: Database Architect/Administrator in the SCON division providing migration and consolidation services. Large scale conversion of Sybase databases to MS SQL Server. Tools used included Korn Shell Scripting, Perl, SQL, Sybase 12.5, SQL Server 2000 and 2005, UNIX and Windows. Responsibilities included Database Analysis, architecture, design, installation, conversion, documentation and administration.
- Williams Energy: IBM Database Architect supporting multiple Sybase databases. Databases running on Solaris UNIX, AIX and Windows platforms. Tools used: Korn, Perl, SQL and Sybase 12.5.
Confidential San Juan, Puerto Rico
- Re-engineering project for a pharmaceutical distribution company. System developed in with Sybase ASE 12.5, Sun C (going back to version 3.x), Korn Shell, and Open Basic running on Solaris (SunOs 5.9).
- Designed, maintained, optimized and fine tuned Sybase database for migration and conversion of data from various non relational sources. Coding done using Shell Script, C, SQL and a proprietary basic interpreter.
- Tasks included development of fixes and enhancements to the Open Basic interpreter and its Sybase interface.
- Independent consultant providing system design and development services as well as support to multiple clients in both the US and in Brazil.
- Responsible for all phases of customer relationship from sale through software and database design to QA testing and implementation.
- Tasks performed included database architecture, administration, design, data analysis, modeling and testing. Tools used included Visual C++, Visual Basic, C, MS Access and MS SQL Server versions 2000 and 2005.
Confidential New York, NY
- Compliance department. Responsible for performance analysis, fine tuning and optimization of complex Sybase ASE stored procedure system for huge data warehouse.
- Primary responsibility for the development and maintenance of a large financial DB2 UDB EEE database. Tasks included requirements gathering, data analysis, data modeling, schema design, fine-tuning, optimization and ETL. Data loading involved migration of daily Sybase batch processes and ETL of legacy data from VAX and VSAM files.
- Development in 'C', Perl, Shell Scripts, TSQL, SQL, UDB AUTLOADER, and SOLARIS UNIX. Responsibilities included being on call for, trouble shooting and maintaining overnight batch processes using Autosys. Attended IBM UDB classes.
Confidential San Francisco, CA
- Worked on multiple projects. Requirements gathering, development of project specifications, analysis, design, coding, testing and implementation of a multi tiered form generating and printing system using Visual C++, Acrobat FDF and PDF file formats. Conversion of a shrink-wrapped Visual Basic application from version 4 to version 6.
- Projects included use of ActiveX, DDE, OLE, COM, ADO, DAO, Visual SourceSafe, Crystal Reports and MFC. Back end databases included SQL Server, Oracle and Datacom.
- Development, maintenance and support of SchwabLink, a large shrink wrapped set of applications for investment managers. Development done in Visual Basic, Visual C++, TSQL and QuickBasic with various databases including SQL Server, Datacom and Access.
- Applications included modules for real time equities trading and batch trading of mutual funds. Installation package developed with InstallShield..
- Integration and implementation of a Service Management System for a major Brazilian Telecommunications provider.
- System developed in Visual Basic, Visual C++ and SQL Server. System collected and processed billing records for a data communications network.
- Tasks including installation, design, fine tuning, optimization, implementation and administration of multiple SQL Server databases.
Confidential - Santa Clara, CA
- As a Confidential consultant developed a Hardware/Software Licensing Tool using Visual C++ 2.0, SQL Server 6.0, Visual Basic 4.0 on Win NT Platform. Extensive use of ODBC, Transact SQL and Triggers.
- Responsible for all DBA tasks including database design, fine tuning, optimization, security, backups, data loads, and installation. Developed replication server using DMO (Data Management Objects).
Confidential Jacksonville, FL
- Development of a 401K pension plan system. GUI coded in VISUAL C++, MFC, and VISUAL BASIC on Win NT platform. Connected, through use of ODBC and DB-Lib, to UNIX based SYBASE SQL-Server databases.
- Back end procedures developed with Sybase TSQL running on UNIX. Developed Reports using Crystal Reports.
Confidential, Ft. Myers, FL
- Development and maintenance of SQL, C, Visual BASIC, and CLIPPER programs for a medical billing system.
- Designed, developed, administered and maintained an implementation of Novell SQL. System gatheird data from 3270 terminals using HLLAPI.
Confidential Lakeland, FL
- Development of MS WINDOWS programs including extensions to TIPS (Tandem Image Processing System) using Confidential C 7 and SDK. FoxPro for WINDOWS reporting application for a claims system. Support of CLIPPER/HLLAPI systems.
Confidential, Chicago, Illinois
- Development of the database portion of a PC/Mainframe system with RF and TELCO telecommunications capabilities. System designed for Confidential ' external service personnel. Coding done in 'C' using linked lists and BTRIEVE.
Confidential American Transtech, Jacksonville, Florida
- Overall supervision of and technical support for a NOVELL NetWare LAN running a Market Research package. Designed, developed and implemented a large PC based ORACLE system. Responsibilities included all aspects of database administration including data modeling, design, optimization, installation, batch processing, maintenance of security and day to day operations.
- Work done in 'C', ORACLE SQL, and CLIPPER on a NetWare 3.1 platform.
Confidential, Chicago, Illinois
- Development of a large package with mainframe communications capabilities in CLIPPER. HLLAPI interface written in 'C' and ASSEMBLER. Confidential, Illinois
- Design, coding, and implementation of several PC based systems including a technical drawing tracking package, a LAN based events tracking system and an Airport Security Assurance Program. All development done using CLIPPER.
- Development of PC based applications for small businesses using dBase, CLIPPER, FoxBASE, and DBF file format. Clients included brokerage, trucking company and private art school.
Confidential, Plano, Texas
- Development of an Underwriting Actuarial system for Blue Cross Blue Shield of Wisconsin. ASSEMBLER and COBOL running under OS/MVS.1986-1987 - Health Services Division - Development of a networked micro-mini distributed processing system written in ASSEMBLER for medium size hospitals.
- System hardware included DG AW-10000 mini computers, Z80 and 8088 based microcomputers. UNIVERSITY OF MICHIGAN - Ann Arbor, MI - BA
- Confidential - Philadelphia, PA - Analysis and Programming course covering COBOL, FORTRAN, BASIC, RPG and Systems Design.
Confidential Plano, TX
Systems Engineering Program
- COBOL, ASSEMBLER, JCL, etc.