- Confident IT Professional specialized in DevOps and cloud Engineering wif in - depth knowledge in optimizing the infrastructure, large-scale distributed systems, CI/CD pipelines, applications, and Software Development Lifecycle for engineering teams.
- Experience wif configuration management using Ansible and strong Cloud and Linux engineering skills and experience wif Docker containers.
- Experience supporting Devops and Cloud Engineering wif knowledge in distributed systems throughout enterprise networks.
- Good understanding and implementation of the best practices for utilizing version control, Integration, Build, Configuration management, Virtualization, Containerization, Container Orchestration, scripting, Agile methodologies, and Infrastructure as a code service.
- Always eager to learn new methods and procedures that adds value to my growth and that of my organization.
- A dependable team player, problem solver, dynamic individual who works well under pressure and actively pursue trends in the industry and professional development activities.
Versioning Tools: Github
CI/CD: Jenkins, Ansible, Kubernetes
Build Tools: Maven
Ticketing Tool: Jira
Containerization Tool: Docker
Virtualization: Oracle VM Virtual Box
Operating System: Windows, Linux (RedHat, Centos6/7/8, Ubuntu, Debian)
AWS: VPC, EC2, S3, RDS, ELB, EBS, IAM, Route 53, EFS, Auto scaling, CloudWatch, SNS, CloudFront
Languages: Bash shell scripting, YML
Web server: Apache, Tomcat
Database: MySQL, RDS (AWS)
Monitoring Tool: Splunk
Confidential, Bear, DE
- Create and maintain fully automated CI/CD pipelines for code deployment.
- Helping wif migratingon-premise data centerinfrastructureto AWS cloud.
- Configured, and managed servers wif ansible playbook
- Automated build and deployment process using Devops tools such as Git, GitHub, Jenkins, Ansible, Docker, and Kubernetes to increase productivity and efficiency.
- Created Docker images for different environments and pushed them to Docker registry and managed them using Kubernetes
- Orchestrated Docker container cluster using Kubernetes
- Provisioned servers and deployed features using Ansible
- Design CI/CD best practices for the development team using Docker, Ansible, and Jenkins.
- Manage systems and projects wif little direction
- Implement and manage infrastructure as code using terraform.
- Developing continuous delivery pipeline in cloud environment
- Used JIRA as ticketing and tracking tool.
Confidential, Bear, DE
Linux System Administrator
- Monitored System Activities likeCPU, Memory, DiskandSwapspace usage to avoid any performance issues.
- Software package and patch administration.
- Maintained and monitored all of company's servers, operating system and application patch level, disk space and memory usage, user activities on day-to-day
- Decommissioning of old servers and keeping track of new servers using inventory list
- Responsible for settingcron jobson the servers.
- Managed users and groups by creating accounts, resetting passwords, and configuring access to servers and file management software.
- Monitored and managed network services and performed troubleshooting.
- Participated in on-call rotation to provide 24X7 technical supports.