- DevOps Engineer with 3+ years of hands - on experience in automating and optimizing mission critical Deployment over small and large infrastructure.
- Having experience in Linux Operating System, extensively worked on Ubuntu servers. Knowledge on Amazon Web Services (AWS) environment, Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2), Amazon Machine Image (AMI), and IAM.
- Proficient in Developing CI/CD Jenkins pipelines, Version Controlling systems (Git & GitHub), Container Orchestration tool, Kubernetes (Docker swarm), Containerization, IAC and Configuration Management.
- Python beginner with simple python scripts for docker and Jenkins’s environment.
- Good Interpersonal Skills, team-working attitude, takes initiatives and very proactive in solving problems and providing best solutions.
- Good communication skills in English Language and working knowledge of French.
Version Control Tool System: Git
Build Tool: Maven
Continuous integration: Jenkins
Containerization Tool: Docker
Configuration management Tool: Ansible
Infrastructure as code: Terraform, CloudFormation
Application Servers: Apache Tomcat
Container Orchestration: Docker Swarm, Kubernetes
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux
Scripting Language: YAML, Groovy, HCL, Python Scripts
- Hands on Knowledge on Amazon Web Services (AWS) environment, Amazon Machine Image (AMI).
- Use version controlling system - Git and GitHub repository for source code Management.
- Developed and maintained automated CI/CD Jenkins pipeline for code deployment using Jenkins.
- Created Branching, tagging of code delivery at required releases.
- Management of Kubernetes Clusters - automating deployment, scaling and management of containerized applications
- Ability to create complete Jenkins CI/CD and testing environments in freestyle or using docker containers.
- Creation of fully automated continuous integration/continuous deployment (CI/CD) secured and resilient Jenkins pipelines from scratch capable of triggering builds from source code into tests and Production servers.
- Creating jobs using Jenkins. Manage installations of node, deployment configuration.
- Released builds to complete testing and review, Continuous integration using Jenkins.
- Performed Continuous Build and deployments to multiple environments like Dev, QA, and Staging.
- Configuring Docker Containers and Creating Docker files for different environments.
- Created Docker images using Docker files to support Containerization of applications.
- Deployed various applications through Docker containers.
- Creates full LAMP stack environments using docker containers
- Build infrastructure as code using terraform, AWS CloudFormation on Linux O.S
- Configuration and management of servers using Ansible Playbooks and Roles.
- Using container orchestration tools like Docker swarm and Kubernetes in live production environments.
- Using SonarQube static code analysis for code coverage and code security.
- Create AWS Lambda functions for event change on AWS Cloud watch, S3 bucket etc.