- Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Project, Visio, OneNote)
- Microsoft 365, G suite, Sophos Endpoint Encryption, BMC Track-It, ServiceNow, N-central,
- WebEx Conferencing, Remote Desktop, GoToMeeting, LogMeIn Rescue, MalwareBytes
- Cisco AnyConnect, OKTA, Zoom conference room, JAMF, Smartsheets
- VPN; RSA; Windows OS; TCP/IP; DHCP; DNS
- Microsoft Technologies: Active Directory (ADUC), Windows Server 2008 R2/ 2012
- Used PowerShell to create, modify, terminate user accounts in Active Directory and Microsoft Exchange and Exchange Online.
- Worked with Dell Engineer to procure a flat Windows image for refreshed laptops.
- Assisted with refresh project upgrading user laptops.
- Assisted Server Engineer by updating over 500 laptops with Windows security patches using SCCM.
- Led Encryption project where over 200 laptops were moved from using Sophos Safeguard to BitLocker and Active Directory for key storage.
- Used PowerShell to create and troubleshoot mailboxes in Exchange Online, 2010 and 2016.
- Assisted with documenting, administering and configuring RDS applications.
- Worked with RDS vendors regarding license renewals, transfers and data migration.
- Provisioned, managed and troubleshot user accounts, mailboxes and licenses in G-Suite and Google Admin Console for 3 KIPP sites (2 in Lynn, 1 in Boston)
- Handled, on average,14 break-fix and access request tickets daily
- Removed malware, spyware and adware from infected machines using Malwarebytes.
- Troubleshot and fixed windows blue screens and driver issues.
Confidential . Cambridge, MA
System Support Specialist
- Provisioned and managed user accounts and entitlements in OKTA.
- Provisioned and managed onprem user account attributes and permissions in Active Directory.
- Provisioned and managed user mailboxes, shared mailboxes, distribution lists, user rules in Exchange Online.
- Troubleshot mailbox, distribution list and mail transport issues in Exchange Online.
- Assisted onsite and remote users through ServiceNow ticketing system.
- Managed users licenses for Adobe, Smartsheet, Zoom Pro, PagerDuty.
- Re-imaged Lab machines and Dell All-in-Ones
- Remote to user’s machine through Bomgar to assist with their windows 10 deployment
- Set up user’s Cisco VPN, WebEx meeting and Jabber
- Document the process and record any issues with the process with each user
Confidential, Boston, MA
Desktop Support Specialist
- Maintained OS images; updated and creating new images for laptops.
- SolarWinds ticketing system + Ivanti
- Created and maintained shared mailboxes and distribution lists.
- Supported users with the following systems: Dropbox, Atlassian Bitbucket, Okta, Adobe and Microsoft 365.
- In charge of all aspects of offboarding and new hire onboarding including account creation and termination, and granting and revoking access to all systems
- G suite admin
Technical Support Specialist
- Lead refresh project for over 300 users - updating laptops from Dell Windows 7 to Lenovo X1 Windows 10
- Pushed software to users using SCCM and JAMF
- Handled 10 - 15 complex tickets daily
- ServiceNow ticketing system
Desktop Support Intern
- Responsible for Malware removal
- Performed OS reinstallations on faulty laptops
- Assisted 15-20 end users daily with hardware and software issues to improve productivity
- Logged issues via BMC Track-It ticketing system
- Performed break/fix procedures and troubleshot Dell Latitude and Lenovo X-series laptops
- Replaced malfunctioning hardware (HDD/RAM/keyboards/NICs)
- Installed, configured software/hardware per requirements provided by team lead
- Managed user and account objects; security and distribution groups in Active Directory
- Installed and maintained Sophos Endpoint Protection to lock down user laptops
- Assisted with MS Office 2013 and 2016 deployment
- Maintained printers; changing toners, waste boxes and troubleshooting