- 15 Years of Experience in DevOps Management methodologies and production deployment configurations, installation, configuration and troubleshooting Windows.
- Designed and configured Load Balancers, AWS network settings, DNS settings, security policies and routing.
- In - depth knowledge of Jenkins Continuous Integration.
- Expert in using different source code version control tools like GIT, SVN.
- Server - Installation, Configuration, Design and Administration, plus experience of extending and integrating these tools with other systems, platforms and processes using Python.
- Experience working with continuous delivery using Chef & Terraform created Cookbooks and coded recipes for configuring infrastructures and for automating deployments and administrating infrastructure of the nodes.
- Good knowledge on Docker and Docker-files. Containerizing web application from Linux server to Docker containerizes.
- Server - Installation, Configuration, Design and Administration, plus experience of extending and integrating these tools with other systems, platforms and processes using Shell, bash scripting.
- Strong experience in Configuration Management tools like Chef performing application builds/packaging, defect management, troubleshooting, version control and environment supervision.
- Hands on experience using Nagios for monitoring.
- Efficient in working closely with teams to ensure high quality and timely delivery of builds, releases and Disaster recovery.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, communication skills and ability to work independently as a member of a team.
- Comprehensive experience in designing & developing systems / procedures for change management in IT project operations entailing mapping business processes and studying workflow to design technical solutions, ensuring business functionality adherence & enhancing competitive advantage.
- Maintained the user accounts IAM Roles, VPC, RDB, Dynamo DB, SES, SQS and SNS services in AWS cloud.
- President of Area ToastMasters Club in Peoria.
Infrastructure as a service: Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Test, Build and Automation: Jenkins, Chef, Terraform
Continuous Monitoring: Nagios, New Relic
Version Control Tools: Git, SVN
Containerization: Docker, Kubernetes
Scripting Languages: Python, Shell, YAML, JAVA Script
Database: Oracle, DB2, MYSQL
SDLC: Agile, Waterfall, Scrum
Operating systems: Windows, Linux (RHEL, CentOS, Ubuntu), Solaris
ITIL Tools: SNOW (Service Now),Rally, JIRA, Confluence
- Working closely with business to migrate there on premises application infrastructure to AWS cloud.
- Implemented and maintained Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) systems using GIT, Jenkins and Terraform leading to an improvement in the time to ship new feature releases.
- Develop automation processes to enable teams to deploy, manage, con gure, scale and monitor their applications using tooling or scripting and using Lambda function.
- Developed and Implemented Software Release Management strategies for various applications on Agile Methodologies.
- Experience in designing and deploying AWS Solutions using VPC, EC2, S3, and EBS, Elastic Load balancer (ELB), auto-scaling groups and OpsWorks.
- Troubleshooted critical production issues that the DevOps teams escalated resulting in a quick resolution of errors.
- Implemented automated alerting around infrastructure issues which resulted in quicker and more ef cient xes leading to an improvement in the response time by using Lambda function.
- Used New Relic for performance and availability monitoring.
- Collaborated with the agile team to ensure proper infrastructure development planning leading to on-time feature release for 95% of feature requests.
- Built, maintained, and scaled infrastructure for production, QA, and dev environments for a web app having millions of monthly users
- Requirement gathering, scope definition, sizing of upcoming projects/treatments.
- Understand system components, applications and associated specifications.
- Performing impact analysis. Analyze the requirement and find out the functional /technical requirement of the change and full production support.
- Finalize the high-level changes and co-ordinate with the offshore team to get those implemented.
- Program code changes/enhancement.
- Code review as per code review checklist.
- Actively involved in preparing the supporting/quality documents for audits and project management.
- High level functional & nonfunctional docs & impact analysis .
- Data documentation (Logical data model, Physical data model)
- Perform code changes to the existing components and also develop the new modules according to the Functional Specification Documents
- Involvement in Requirement Clarifications from the Client.
Sr Software Engineer
- Involved in knowledge acquisition, system study, architecture analysis.
- Involved in a number of cost saving initiatives.
- Running Test Cycles based on client request and monitoring production cycles in AJS.
- Running Test Cycles based on client request and monitoring production cycles.
- Creating Process Documents and checklists.