- Field Service Tech with 3 years of experience diagnosing and resolving hardware and software issues.
- Skilled in supporting LAN/WAN connectivity, laptops, PCs, servers as well as troubleshooting issues with Windows, O365, VPN and Active Directory.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
Hardware: LAN/WAN, PCs, Macs, Laptops, Printers, Servers, VPNs
Software: Windows, O365, Active Directory, Citrix, SAP, XenMobile, SCCM, Splunk, MS Teams, Remote Desktop Connection, ServiceNow, Remedy, Mojave
Lab Infrastructure Admin
- Set up and configure Network switches, supervisor and chassis with Fiber and Copper connections for proof of concepts.
- Troubleshoot and resolve hardware and software issues for internal users
- Proactively track and manage assets dat cost 30k to 100k using various tools such as Google sheets, Microsoft Office Excel and internal databases
- Ship and receive assets between HQ and Vantage Data center
Field Service Technician
- Responsible for providing first contact resolutions within “IT2Go”(Walk - up bar for support) as well as site wide.
- Issues entailed but not limited to troubleshooting of VPN (Cisco AnyConnect), Email (me:e Outlook), software apps (Citrix, SAP and other developmental software in house), XenMobile (MDM)
- Updated/Provided information regarding ticket statuses using Service now/Outlook/MS-Teams on a day-to-day basis
- Onboarded new hires by conducting an orientation like setup to provide information on Confidential internal policies along with services to offer
- Setup and configured HP/Mac equipment.
L2 Desktop Support
- Utilized several administration tools such as RSA Admin, Slack Admin, Microsoft Office Admin, ISEMAN, Active Directory, Bit-locker along with Splunk, to support all end-users, both Remote and Onsite, for North America
- Consistently tracked/maintained/provisioned/inventory assets using ITSM Remedy BMC
Environment: Utilized: Active Directory, Microsoft SCCM, Splunk, Remedy, Service now, Microsoft 365, Remote Desktop Connection, Win 7,10, Mojave.