- Enthusiastic results - oriented DevOps Engineer with 11+ years of IT experience and 4+ years as DevOps Engineer with in-depth knowledge and hands-on experience on DevOps tools and IT projects, CI-CD Pipelines, LAMP stack multi-container Architecture using containerization, and virtualization. Configuring, automating infrastructure with IAC using Terraform and Ansible, python beginner with simple python scripts for docker and Jenkins’s environment, creation of K8s clusters. Version control, load balancing, CI-CD, Automation and Configuration. Seeking to utilize my wide experience and exceptional work ethic in an organization which values dedication and results.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and time management skills.
Version Control Tool System: Git
Build Tool: Maven
Cloud Services: AWS & GCP
Continuous integration CICD: Jenkins
Containerization Tool: Docker
Configuration management Tool: Ansible
Infrastructure as code: Terraform
Application Servers: Apache Tomcat
Container Orchestration: Docker Swarm, Kubernetes
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux
- Design, Creation and management of small to large scale High Availability GCP managed Kubernetes Clusters from scratch; creating secrets, deployments with Helm Chart, pods, Network, troubleshooting, and setting up APM Monitoring Prometheus and Grafana to monitor the clusters.
- Deployment of applications and packages on GCP managed cluster using Helm Chart.
- Container orchestration using Kubernetes on GCP/on-premise and Docker swarm and troubleshooting K8S Cluster in a live production environment
- Writing Manifest files with Terraform (Infrastructure as code) to fully Automate the creation of Production and Test environments in AWS with high reliability, security and scalability. Reduced cost and time spent provisioning and deploying servers by 90%
- Collaborated with developers and testing teams to deliver applications to customers in a timely and efficient manner
- Built LAMP stack microservices for software development using Docker containers
- Built selenium hub for cross browsers, cross platforms testing using Docker. This helped reduce cost by over 500k.
- Creation of fully automated continuous integration/continuous deployment (CI/CD) secured and resilient Jenkins pipelines from scratch capable of triggering builds from source code into tests and Production servers.
- Software Configuration management (Build and continuous Integration using Maven, Jenkins, & GIT)
- Creating, configuring, and maintaining of build and deployment infrastructure with Ansible and Docker
- Creating Docker files, images, and containers for Dev and QA environment set up and running processes.
- Continuous Build and Deployments to multiple environments like Dev, QA, Performance and UAT.
- Managed GitHub repositories and permissions, including branching, merging and tagging
- Create and document processes that enable our team members to onboard quickly
- Continually share knowledge of best practices, lessons learnt with team members
- Network surveillance and monitoring of the Hotwire Fiber and Optical Network via Solar Winds and other various NMS Tools
- Identification, assistance, troubleshooting, and resolution of network and customer issues with Telecom Carriers, Field Technicians, and Switch Technicians
- Worked with HP Service Manager and ServiceNow ticketing systems for tracking and escalating network & customer issues
- Configured and deployed Cisco and Aruba switches
- Worked with field technicians to troubleshoot network outages
- Worked with Telecom Carriers on network installations at different branch offices
- Helped onboard new employees in Network Operations
- Worked and provided to team members on various networking tickets
- Planned and deployed Windows 7 image to new computers using MS SCCM
- Packaged and deployed applications to computers using MS SCCM
- Performed monthly servers patching via MS SCCM
- Installed and maintained Windows servers for MS Exchange, DB, Active Directory
- Performed user accounts management
- Install and deployed Cisco switches Set up, configuring, and troubleshooting TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS in a multiple LAN
- Managed project to migrate phone system from Nortel to Cisco Unified Call Manager and managed CUCM thereafter
- Managed mobile devices using Airwatch MDM
- Worked with users and performed applications inventory resulting to ~3000 monthly saving on licenses