- 5 years of experience in the IT Industry.
- Knowledgeable for Hardware, Software and Networking troubleshooting issues
- Good Communication and Interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of LAN/WAN network administration.
- Hardware: Desktops, servers, laptops, modems, CISCO Routers and Switches, printers, scanners, etc.
- Systems: Windows/2000/Win 7/ Win 8/XP/Server 2003/ 2008/2012/2016/2019
- Expert capability for Microsoft Office, Microsoft office Suite, O365
- Self - motivated, ready to face challenges and willing to train and be trained.
- Ability to multi-task and adjust to changing priorities.
- Strong organizational skills & ability to work independently.
- Excellent attention to detail and team player.
Confidential, Hartford CT
Network & System Administrator
- Maintain and administer computer networks and related computing environments including computer hardware, systems software, applications software, and all configurations.
- Configure, monitor, and maintain email applications or virus protection software.
- Configure servers, install OS, upgrades
- Monitor network performance to determine whether adjustments need to be made, and to determine where changes will need to be made in the future.
- Maintain logs related to network functions, as well as maintenance and repair records.
- Install network software, including security or firewall software.
- Analyze network data to determine network usage, disk space availability, or server function.
- Verify that all domain controllers are communicating
- Monito server’s CPU utilization, disk space, and process utilization
- Monitors servers on PRTG
- View and examine all new High alerts on each domain controller, resolving them in a timely fashion.
- Check backups, restore files
- Perform Monthly maintenance
- Provide telephone support related to networking or connectivity issues.
- Configure security settings or access permissions for groups or individuals.
- Create or update technical documentation for network installations or changes to existing installations.
- Document help desk requests and resolutions.
- Maintain logs of network activity.
- Troubleshoot network or connectivity problems for users or user groups.
- Install Soho sonic wall at the site and isolate the network that has cardholder data environment (CDE)
Confidential, Hartford, CT
- Installing: Windows 7, Win 10 and Server 2008/2012/2016/2019
- Assembling/disassembling laptop and desktop computers
- Unpack new laptops/desktops install image and deploy equipment to users.
- Using windows easy transfer or user state migration tool or different utility software move data and setup to the new system
- Administer network workstations, utilizing one or more TCP/IP or non-TCP/IP networking protocols.
- Trouble shooting and problem solving.
- Hardware and software support.
- System backups.
- Answer user inquiries regarding computer software or hardware operation to resolve problems.
- Oversee the daily performance of computer systems.
- Experience with an incident tracking/ticketing software system (Track-IT)
- Provide Remote assistance to end users for desktop
- Install VPN, anti-viruses and soft wares
- Install local and network printer
- Install and upgrade operating system
- Built laptop and tower
- Check SQL backups
- Set up/configure outlook2010
- Archive emails and Back up files
- Light Active Directory administration (password resets, unlocking accounts, etc.).
- Troubleshoot connectivity/network error and networking issue
- Provide front-line support for end-user hardware including laptops, monitors and printers
- Provide support for mobile devices including IOS and Android devices
- Order laptops, towers, printer etc.
Confidential, Hartford, CT
Office Assistant and Bookkeeper
- Resolve problems concerning transportation, logistics systems, imports or exports, or customer issues.
- Addressed customer problem/complaints
- General customer service support/ Take care of customers via email and phone
- Sorting and classifying of various type of payments
- Balanced deposits
- Issue monthly and value pass key card
- Enter daily cash report Data in the data base
- Adding customer information in Paris software and ensure payments
- Prepare daily and monthly shift reports
- Prepare validation and monthly recap
- Prepare check request to the customer based on the criteria