- Critical thinker who addresses customer support issues quickly and who consistently exceeds performance standards.
- Level - headed and calm in stressful situations wif well-developed people skills.
Platforms: Windows (7/8/10, Server 20120, Linux (Kali, Ubuntu)
Networking: OSI, TCP/IP, HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, DNS, DHCP, VPN, LDAP, IPv6
Languages: PowerShell, BASH
Other Tools: Microsoft Office Suite
- Preparing reports for executive leadership thatTEMPeffectively communicate trends, patterns, and predictions using relevant data.
- Collect data from a variety of sources.
- Support data integrity initiatives. Handle confidential information responsibly to maintain PCI compliance.
- Examine trends for clues to boost performance.
- Performing statistical analysis of data
Confidential, Broomfield, CO
Network Operations Technician me
- Monitor automated and end user incident and outage reporting, troubleshoot, and resolve problems.
- Implement, maintain, and repair routing, IP switching, firewalls, and remote access protocols.
- Resolves complex infrastructure network problems involving power, network hardware, software, routers and terminals.
- Uses software and hardware tools to identify and diagnose network status and problems; conducts complex network monitoring equipment installation and maintenance activities; resolves complex trouble tickets.
- Providing network, data systems management, and managed security services support.
Confidential, Centennial, CO
Gateway Support Specialist me
- Ability to isolate problem source which may require the working wif internal telephony, system operations, application development and vendors to resolve problems.
- Verifying and updating devices using point-to-point encryption is running on the primary PMS/POS server.
- Using remote access software in order to assist in troubleshooting of processing transactions.
- Assisting wif installation of EMV devices. dis includes verifying network connectivity by running tests which may include running transactions.
- Setting up Administrator accounts for National customers.
Systems Support Specialist me
- Provide system configurations and network diagnostics for national clients.
- Provide senior support for business customers that can be experiencing networking issues, assisting wif downloads and configuration of software.
- Performing account builds through Active directory.
- Required to perform monthly data integrity testing.
- Perform preventative maintenance on hardware systems and network.
Senior Technical Specialist
- Receiving incoming calls and emails to provide support for internal and external Special Operations customers.
- Placing outgoing calls as needed for projects and/or verification Support for video and access control systems to perform Interactive services such as guard tours for specialized clients.
- Create and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails using Microsoft Office.
- Proactively identify areas of opportunity for improved value-added services in resolving problems.