- Certified AWS Solutions Architect Associate with 8+ years of Professional Experience in DevOps
- Extensively worked with AWS Cloud Services like EC2, VPC, Route53, RDS, S3, Lambda, ECS, EKS, Kinesis, Athena, IAM, SNS, SQS, ECS, Dynamo DB, Elastic search, Elastic File System (EFS), Cloud Watch, Cloud Trail, CloudFront, etc.
- Experienced in utilizing Azure Stack (Compute, Web &Mobile, Blobs, ADF, Resource Groups, Azure Data Lake, HDInsight Clusters, Azure Data Factory, Azure SQL, Cloud Services, and ARM) and services for configuring and deploying Azure Automation Scripts for multiple applications.
- Experienced in creating clusters in Google Cloud and managing them using Kubernetes.
- Experienced in setting up Auto Scaling of instance groups using GCP CLI and Cloud environments for Dev/QA environments. Designed serverless architecture using Cloud Dataflow, Cloud Data prep, and Google Cloud Functions.
- Experienced in designing and configuring secureVirtual Private Cloud (VPC)through private and public networks in AWS by creating varioussubnets, routing table, Network ACL, NAT gateways/Bastion hosts.
- Experienced in provisioning of IaaS, PaaS, SaaS virtual machines and web/worker roles on Microsoft Azure classic and Azure Resource manager.
- Experience in Designing ARM Template and extensive experience in designing custom build steps using PowerShell.
- Proficiency in using Terraform key features such as infrastructure as code, Execution plans, Resource groups, change Automation and used configuration templated for launching cloud instances while deploying microservices.
- Expertise in using Terraform to create ECS clusters (Elastic Container Service) to spin - up services on AWS expose the application using ELB and add autoscaling groups for spike in the network usage and using terraform
- Experienced in provisioning highly available EC2 Instances using Terraform and Cloud Formation templates.
- Experienced in setting up the build and deployment automation for Terraform scripts using Jenkins.
- Experienced in usingJenkinsascontinuous integrationtool in creating new jobs, managing required plugins, configuring the jobs, selecting required source code management tool, build trigger, build system, and post build actions, scheduled automatic builds, notifying the build report.
- Expertise in configuration and automation using Chef, Chef with Jenkins, Puppet, Ansible and Docker
- Deployed Ansible Playbooks to automate Continuous Integration and Deployment. Created Ansible Playbooks to launch and Automate AWS instances.
- Hands-on experience in using Kubernetes to manage containerized applications using its nodes, ConfigMaps, selector, Services, and deployed application containers as Pods.
- Experienced in Using Jenkins pipelines to drive all Microservices builds out to the Docker registry and then deployed to Kubernetes, Created Pods and managed using Kubernetes.
- Experienced in working on Docker hub and Docker swarm, Docker compose, creating Docker images and handling multiple images primarily for middleware installations and domain configuration.
- Experienced in usingBuild Automationtools likeMaven/Ant.
- Experience in installing and configuring web application servers Tomcat, JBOSS, WebLogic, WebSphere, IIS, for application deployments for Linux, Unix and Windows.
- Experienced in implementing aserverlessarchitecture usingAPI Gateway, Lambda, and Dynamo DB.
- Experienced in setting updatabasesinAWSusingRDS,storage using S3 buckets and configuring instance backups to S3 bucket.
- Experienced in migration strategies for traditional systems on Azure (Lift and shift/Azure Migrate) and worked on Azure SQL Database, Azure Service Bus, Azure key Vault, Azure Blob Storage, Azure App Service.
- Experienced in automating build and deployment process using Shell Scripting (Bash/Python).
- Experienced in working with Bug tracking tools like Remedy, JIRA, Service now and knowledge on testing frameworks Junit, Selenium.
- Extensive experience in setting up baselines, branching, merging, periodic backups of the source code and automation processes using shell scripts.
- Experience in installing, configuring, supporting, and troubleshooting Unix/Linux Networking services and protocols like TCP, SMTP, HTTP, SNMP, NIS, NIS+, OSPF, LDAP, DNS, NFS, DHCP, NAS, FTP, SSH, and SAMBA.
- In-depth understanding of the principles and best practices of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) with software development models like Agile, SCRUM, JIRA, and Waterfall mode.
Build Tools: Ant, Maven, Gradle
Version Tools: Git, GitHub, Bitbucket
CI/CD Tools: Jenkins, Azure Pipelines, AWS code pipelines
CM Tools: Ansible, Chef
Infrastructure as Code: Terraform, Cloud Formation, ARM Templates
Operating Systems: Linux, Unix, Windows
Bug Tracking Tools: Jira, Remedy
SDLC: Agile, Scrum, Waterfall
Cloud Technologies: AWS, Microsoft Azure, GCP
Virtualization: Docker, Elastic Container Service, Kubernetes
Monitoring Tools: Cloud Watch, Splunk, ELK Stack, Dynatrace, VMware
Scripting/Programming: Python, Bash, Shell, HTML, PowerShell
Web/Application Servers: Web Logic, Apache Tomcat, Web Sphere
Networking/Protocols: DNS, TCP/IP, FTP, HTTP, HTTPS, SSH, SFTP, SCP, SSL
Confidential - Sunnyvale, CA
Senior DevOps Engineer
- Worked on designing and deploying a multitude application utilizing almost all the main services of the AWS stack (like EC2, S3, RDS, VPC, IAM, ELB, Cloud watch, Route 53, Lambda and Cloud Formation) focused on high availability, fault tolerance environment.
- Created Cloud Formation Template for main services like EC2, VPC and S3 for reuse the current environment.
- Created network architecture on AWS VPC, subnets, Internet Gateway, Route Table and NAT Setup.
- Developed a Python Scripts to manage few services on AWS using SDK BOTO.
- Worked with IAM to manage the users and groups using IAM by assigning individual policies and roles to each user and group as per requirements.
- Designed high availability environment for Application servers and database servers on EC2 by using ELB and Auto-scaling.
- Used Cloud Watch for monitoring AWS cloud resources and the applications that deployed on AWS by creating new alarm, enable notification service.
- Worked on CI/CD tools Jenkins and GIT version control system for continuous smooth code release process.
- Integrated Jenkins with GitHub private repositories, build Automation tools (Maven and Ant), and Artifact repository for pushing successful build code.
- Developed Shell Scripts to run the unit test on different jobs on Jenkins like testing the code.
- Used Puppet as a configuration Management tool, Created Modules and Manifests in Puppet to automate various application.
- Involved different development teams and multiple simultaneous software releases.
- Worked on creating Maven scripts to build and deploy Java/J2EE, Oracle ADF and Oracle SOA based enterprise applications to WebLogic Application Servers
- Setup the Jenkins jobs for Continuous integration process and to execute test cases.
- Infrastructure virtualization and app isolation using Docker.
- Developed Ansible scripts for an automated server provisioning and Docker images for isolation, reducing the time between provisioning and deployment from over 3 hours to less than 10 minutes.
- Implemented a Continuous Delivery pipeline with Docker, Jenkins and GitHub and AWS AMI's, whenever a new GitHub branch gets started, Jenkins, our Continuous Integration server, automatically attempts to build a new AWS ECS / Docker container from it, The Docker container leverages Linux containers and has the AMI baked in. Converted our staging and Production environment from a handful AMI's to a single bare metal host running Docker.
- Set up the GIT synchronization web framework based on applications.
Confidential - Denver, CO
- Deployed Azure IaaS virtual machines (VMs) and Cloud services (PaaS role instances) into secure VNets and subnets and exposed machines to Vnet using Azure External load Balancer.
- Developed ARM template that deploys API management instance on Azure portal along with all the end points and definitions which is responsible for responses from those end points.
- Used Azure Key Vault to store sensitive data such as connection strings and user variables and linked to the Azure pipelines so required parameters are fetched and from the vault during deployment.
- Dockerized the spring application and stored docker images in azure container registry and deployed the spring applications in Azure Kubernetes services (AKS) with helm charts to create a service for the deployment and configured the liveness and readiness suit for health check of the pod.
- Worked on Azure even hub for big data streaming and even ingestion, integrate azure app insights and app analytics to monitor the data from the event hub.
- Worked on building and configuring of EC2 instance on AWS cloud platform and configured Elastic Load Balancer (ELB) for traffic control for the EC2 instances to avoid failure of applications and provide high availability.
- Hosted website using cloud front distribution with S3 and a CNAME is created in CloudFront Managed DNS routing using Amazon Route53 route queries to the nearest DNS using the domain name for high performance.
- Implemented Terraform modules for deployment of various applications on AWS cloud and mapped complex dependencies and identified network issues and enabled GitOps workflow and have notifications for rune events via Slack or webhooks using Terraform.
- Used Terraform in creating, modifying, and managing infrastructure and storing the state file in S3 buckets and locked the state file using DynamoDB.
- Configured Docker Containers by creating Docker Files and containerized the spring-boot applications.
- Build Microservices using spring boot and deployed using Jenkins/GitLab to AWS Cloud improving developer workflow, scalability, and optimizing speed.
- Managed major architectural changes from single server large software system to a distributed system with Kubernetes orchestration.
- Implemented deployment pipeline using GitLab to build and push Images to GitLab Package Repository and created the gitlab-ci.yml file for kicking the build process in stages.
- Configured Prometheus rules to trigger alerts using PromQL and Grafana to pull metrics from Prometheus servers and panels and dashboards for monitoring,
Confidential, NYC, NY
- Developed BASH code to automate server builds, OS patches, and deployment of applications to dev, test, and production environments.
- Performed remote management using Remoto-it, a Plain Old Bash (POB) script that executes recipes to perform deployments, change orders, and maintenance. Systems performance monitoring.
- Developed BASH scripts to redact sensitive data from Apache access and error logs using a sed expression, deploy WAR files to environments in parallel.
- Ported Linux BASH scripts to work with RHEL ultimately contributing ideas and code to make Remoto-It automation tool work more reliably with Fedora environments.
- Designed and developed automated deployment and scaling processes based on Vagrant and Chef for a wide range of server types and application tiers, including Elasticsearch, and Zend PHP and IIS Clusters.
- Installing operating systems, patches, hardware, vendor software packages, system customization and documentation of all departmental UNIX, PC-based workstations and Terminal.
- Monitoring system resources, logs, disk usage, scheduling backups and restore.
- Periodic checks of production and development systems; CPU utilization, memory profiles, disk utilization, network connectivity, system log files, etc.
- Wrote Puppet Manifest files to deploy automated tasks to many servers at once
- Set up and configured Graylog2 server
- Wrote Python script to consume logs from RabbitMQ to display in Graylog2
- Developed scripts in Python to package log files and send them to a remote server
- Debugged, improved, and maintained C# applications
- NFS Management - Take care of user accounts/groups, setting up of NFS Environment.
- Solving the problems as & when created when NFS data being accessed.
- Configured auto mounts/maps for the user accounts.
- Administration/Configuration of Print Servers/Clients in the Network
- Created multiple automation tools geared for safe Cluster management, Service and IIS restarts, Parallel bit deployments, VM deployments, and general server management automation
- Assembling the systems and installing operating system and application software.
- Designing computer displays to accomplish goals using flowcharts and diagrams.
- Installing Operating Systems and Application Software.
Confidential - Russellville, Alabama
- Configured AWS EC2 instances using AMI, RHEL as preconfigured templates and used VM images to run build and test in EC2 instances.
- Deployed and managed applications in the AWS cloud using AWS Elastic Beanstalk as an orchestration servicewithout worrying about the infrastructure that runs those applications.
- Tracked changes in the source code using distributed version-control system (GIT) during the development process. Migrated ANT scripts to Maven.
- Integrated Bamboo with repository hosting service GIT to build artifacts using Maven as build automation tool and Jfrog artifactory to store the artifacts by configuring Artifactory plug-in.
- Wrote and tested Chef cookbooks to configure and perform tasks on remote nodes
- Created Docker Images by writing the sequence of instructions in a text file called Docker file.
- Worked on Docker container snapshots, removing images and managing Docker volumes also deployed Docker Swarm.
- Monitored network bandwidth, memory usage, and hard drive status by installing and configuring monitoring tool Nagios and worked with ticketing tool Rally.
- Developed scripts in Python (core) to automate the process of deployment and to manage Java applications across Linux servers.
- Install and configure Ubuntu, Centos on remote servers and Desktop servers.
- Installation and troubleshooting on VMware running Linux(Red Hat) and Windows (Wintel, windows, XP, Vista).
- Experienced in Installing, upgrading, and configuring Red Hat Linux/Unix and Debian using Kickstart Servers.
- OS upgrades and installation of third-party software, packages, and patches as per requirement.
- Maintained the Linux Firewall for network and implement to the network security.
- Resolved TCP/IP network access problems for the clients. Develop, Maintain, update various scripts for services (start, stop, restart, recycle) UNIX based shell.
- Experienced installing and configuring SSH (Secure Shell) encryption to access on Ubuntu and Red Hat Linux securely.
- Implement active directory using LDAP services and used in conjunction with PAM (Pluggable Authentication Module).
- Admin console management, checking logs, application deployments, JDBC configurations, cert configurations, cluster management, Bus & User management, messaging services & troubleshooting.
- Responsible for configuring and connection to SSH through SSH clients like Putty and Cyber duck.
- Regularly manage backup process for server and client data.
- Installed open-source application, search, analyze and develop new application for users.