Systems Integration Engineer
Confidential | Sterling Heights, MI
- Plan teh physical and functional integration activity.
- Cockpit, interior connectivity, displays, controls, system engineering background wif noledge of requirements traceability, interface definition and control, and space claims.
- Developing, documenting, interpreting, and/or modifying teh system build plan.
- Lean manufacturing methodology wif teh fabrication of Mechanical parts and Wiring harnesses.
- Rework modifications to both mechanical and electrical components, operation sheets, drawings, and models.
- Monitor work being performed in teh shop (vehicle assembly, part fabrication, part kitting, mock - up fabrication, etc.)
- Coordinate Engineering assistance as necessary to support prototype shop activities.
- Generate Engineering Problem Reports to document design or build issues.
- Detailed noledge of Military Standards and regulations.
- Preparing for, conducting, participating in and/or resolving issues associated wif system build plan peer review, checkpoint reviews, management reviews and Customer reviews.
- Maintaining, updating, and archiving system build plans for project configuration control.
- Reporting project-specific data for System Integration and Delivery On-Time.
- QA (quality assurance)/Inspection monitoring of build activities.
- Resolving SQUAKS (system quality)/NCRs (non-compliance report) and SIPRs (self-initiated progress reports) prior to and after system delivery.
Confidential | El Paso, TX
- Working independently wif teh fabrication of switchgears/controller panel and installation of bus bars.
- Responsible for own product quality, proper measuring techniques, and tool used.
- Evaluate and perform basic troubleshooting, and obtain support from supervision, and engineering as needed.
- May periodically provide input to supervision, engineering, and quality groups relative to product improvement.
- Establish and maintain a safe and healthful working environment in accordance wif OSHA requirements.
- Perform other tasks as may be requested to assure teh effective and continuous utilization of assets.
- Read and understand moderately complex blueprints, wiring diagrams, one-line, BOM’s, and schematics using Pro-E, Order Editor, and Viewer.