- Highly - analytical, resourceful IT professional with notable success directing a broad range of government and corporate IT Systems security initiatives.
- 10+ years of hands-on experience leading all stages of system development efforts including planning, RCA, architecture, testing, and implementation of solutions in support of business objectives.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Systems and Network Administration
- Systems Security, Backups and Recovery
- Active Directory, GPO, Microsoft Stack,
- Azure and AWS Cloud Solutions.
- Exchange and Exchange Migration
- Mixed Platform Virtual Environment, HyperV, VMware
- Technical Infrastructure (LAN, WAN, VPN, NOC)
- Cisco, Meraki Switching and routing.
- Automation and Machine Learning
- Ransomeware containment and AntiVirus.
- End User Training and Support
- EMC, Nutanix, Cisco Blades Storage Support
- Bilingual - Fluent in English and Arabic
- Microsoft OS
- Ubuntu Desktop and Server
- Mac OS
- Microsoft Stack
- VBScripting and PowerShell
- VMware vSphere
- Dell SonicWall
- Cisco Firewalls
- Comodo Antivirus (Scanner and AV) ESET
Senior Architect/ IT Manager
Confidential, Fullerton, Ca
- Responsible for maintaining Nutanix storage infrastructure, Major Bios Firmware upgrade of a 4 node cluster.
- PRISM upgrade of Nutanix cluster. implemented Backups utilizing veeam with off-site replication to backblaze
- Planned a deployment of parallel network to maintain productivity and load balanced departments for utilizing both circuits.
- Planned Fiber Optic run to maximize Circuit usage of full 1g pipe.
- Lead Position for pushing ITIL3 Policies, SLA procedures, with aim to PCI compliancy.
- Meraki Network management, and S2S VPN setup, circuit deployments.
- Expanded network to 4 additional Satellite sites.
- Management of AWS S2 storage and prep for a full cloud migration, including EC2 policies, and permissions.
- Deployed AWS billing scripts to maintain budget.
- MAC Environment Support, MAC File server management.
- SimpleMDM total rebuild, management, Application packaging and deployment.
- Automation of network discovery, including offline servers.
- O365 health management, renewed licenses, prepped for Azure migration.
- Directing Helpdesk into ITIL3 customer support approach.
Senior VDI Architect Contractor
Confidential, Newport Beach, Ca
- VDI Migration and Implementation project support for VMware Horizon View VDI Platform.
- Successfully, maintained 40 ESXI hosts upgrades, upgraded DIMMS, maintenance internal components and provided hardware stability.
- Successfully provide end user VDI Support, on site and satellite offices.
- Reviewing Documentation and updated current documentation of Golden Image Build, HV build and basic troubleshooting steps.
- Took Lead on Image build of WIN10, QA and Rolling Image through testing and production Hosts.
- Prepped HorizonView for an upgrade to ver7.12
- Teradici Zero and ThinOS devices and respective management consoles.
Senior Project Systems Engineer
Confidential, Las Vegas, NV
- Manage and guide a team of 4 Systems Administrators
- VMware and VDI desktops integration.
- Documentation of Current systems deployed.
- Enhance Advanced Legal infrastructure and provide feedback in areas that are susceptible for improvement.
- Manage all 20 client’s networks (cisco, meraki), streamline application flow through VDI.
- Liaison to Service manager and Clients to maintain best customer service.
Senior Systems Engineer
Confidential, Long Beach Ca.
- Maintained Entire Network and Server Infrastructure for 10 Clients with minimum of 150 Employees.
- Migrated clients from On Prem AD to Azure and O365.
- Built new Domain for a client and migrated 3000 users utilizing scripts and ADMT.
- Upgraded client’s production applications with minimal downtime,
- Upgraded AntiVIrus system to enhance security and integrity of data.
- Documented, Maintained and Enhanced Network of Clients while transitioning Data. provided feedback to Clients Contact points and provided 100% Customer Satisfaction with proven Letter of Recommendations.
- Migrated clients Exchange 5 utilizing Microsoft Migration Tools
- Built and upgraded Domain Controllers while maintaining Network Flouncy.
- Deployed, Maintained and Troubleshooted Dell Storage Devices SANS and NASs.
- Deployed, Maintained and verified Backup Solutions such as Veeam, Backup exec and NetBackup.
Lead Senior Systems Engineer
Confidential, Los Angeles, CA
- Deployment of VMware and storage infrastructure Vmware Esxi (5.0, 5.5, 6.0 and 6.5)
- Successfully setup a set of redundant Hosts for Migration Project.
- Lead Transition engineer, Transitioning Confidential from Xerox to Confidential MSP
- Upgraded 6 Domain controllers from 2003 forest to 2012 Standard with Mesh replication.
- Successfully documented all critical hardware and software including topology lay out and DR plans.
- Successfully Migrated From VMware to HyperV
- Configuration and deployment of Virtual Desktop software such as VMware Horizon View and Citrix XenApp and XenDestop.
- Plan, manage, and communicate activities/deliverables of a Mid/Large project plan.
- Perform Security Audits, AntiVirus TEMPeffectiveness, Outline security Flaws, document procedures.
Confidential, Whittier, CA
- Supporting server VM farms ESXi (4.1, 5.0, 5.5) 900+ Server, data centers, Citrix farms (1400), and HA LoadBalancers both Citrix, and Ms-SQL.
- Daily Administration of Exchange servers, Migration and new Deployment, Administration of DataStores and overseeing LOGS and flushing logs.
- Secure mobile Application, and server installation/expansion and maintenance.
- Various application installation on windows server /MSI package, troubleshooting.
- International support experience (for documentation purposes, and presentations.)
- IBM Tivoli, COMMVAULT, and AS400 backup, Disaster Recovery Plan.
- Private Cloud management (Azure).
- Creation of new Forest for new site for 4500 users with LDAP authentication for EHR applications.
- Deployed RODC in DMZ to utilize Vendor applications authentication.
- Responsible for Vocyra inner communication devices.
- Tested Cisco Wireless Controller, raised awarness on blackout areas and assisted in deployment of Cisco ASA.
Lead System Administrator
- Responsible for a Team of 5 Systems administrators,
- Provide user and Microsoft Exchange account maintenance of over 10,000 users along with troubleshooting and maintenance of an Enterprise-class Army System that consist of 3 domains 2 are high Sensitive Networks.
- Oversees system backups, hardware/software installation and upgrades.
- All aspects of Systems Administration to include but not limited to Microsoft 2003 Active Directory and print queues.
- Assisted Enterprise in teh Architecture of AD, expansion and deployment.
- Daily administration of Exchange 2003 and Outlook Web Access. Microsoft SMS, WSUS and DHCP.
- Veritas Backup Exec 12.0 Backup / Restores and CommVault Galaxy Backup & Recovery.
- Maintain Systems Availability and perform regular maintenance on equipment’s.
- Proficient at hardware maintenance and troubleshooting of various Dell Server, LTO library and EMC SANs.
- Maintaining virus / security requirements by teh US Army.
- Enhanced security by deploying AV Agents Base wide using SCCM, with minimal downtime.
IT Technician/ Contractor
Confidential, Costa Mesa, CA
- Building, deploying, and supporting computers/servers and software applications.
- Server / Systems administration.
- Experience with MS Exchange 2003 and Exchange 2007 migrations and new installations
- Experience with Windows O/S - 2003 and 2008 -VMware
- Planning and monitoring technology resource utilization and making recommendations based on
- Recover VMware passwords using Knoppix (Linux)
- Respond to emergency Data Disaster Recovery
- ESXI/ESXI3 installation and upgrades Inplace upgrade