- Versatile IT professional with sound noledge of AWS cloud technology, IT fundamentals and programming languages.
- I am seeking to utilize my prowess as a professional in the AWS cloud architecture field in a progressive and dynamic environment to keep ensuring continuous improvement and customer satisfaction.
- Expert at assisting counterparts, while providing on - the-job training for subordinates, when necessary.
- Keen ability to follow oral and written instructions while minimizing errors.
- Demonstrated success at being an TEMPeffective leader through creatively attaining goals, to ensure accountability and structured growth.
- Continuously handle multifaceted correspondences with diverse clients, to ensure the core focus of all end user requirements remain thoroughly engaged in our mission.
DevOps Practice: Linux System Administration
DevOps Tools: Ansible, Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes, GIT
Virtualization: VMWare Esxi - 6.7, Oracle VM, KVM
Cloud: AWS, GCP, Azure, CloudFormation, Terraform
Cloud Support Engineer
Confidential, Cary, North Carolina
- Currently working in a team of system administrators, developers, and engineers to support smooth transition of IHG’s on-premises infrastructure to the cloud. Day-to-day activities include:
- Create feature and bug fixes across hundreds of microservices.
- Software installation and upgrade on Unix, Windows servers.
- Operating system patching with the use of Rundeck.
- Performance monitoring, user management, device configuration and control, networking (TCP/IP), disk management, security and user authority administration, hardware troubleshooting.
- Documentation and ticket handling.
- Use Terraform, CloudFormation, Ansible to deploy and manage infrastructure on AWS and GCP.
- Ensure smooth running of production batch jobs and backup operations to meet KPIs for data center operations.
- Work with the Application, Systems and Database teams to continually optimize the batch job streams and improve the job performance.
- Monitor system console for error messages, log and escalate problem to system support analyst till resolution.
- Implement policies and automate operational processes in order to enable Data Centre Operations to run efficiently and smoothly without error in a 24/7 environment.
- Manage K8s clusters in private and public cloud
DevOps Engineer Jr
Confidential, Alexandria, Virginia
- Managed the entire development life-cycle of web applications and rest APIs
- Develop, build and maintain efficient, reusable code in Ruby on Rails, NodeJS, CodeIgniter
- Integrated applications with mobile operators charging gateways
- Design and deploy infrastructure for streaming solutions using AWS elastic transcoder, Cloud Front, S3, Route53 and JW Player.
- Using Jenkins, Semaphore CI, Circle CI, AWS Code deploy and pipeline.
- Manage deployment of containerized apps using Docker
- Automate the orchestration of infrastructures using Ansible, Cloud formation, terraform, packer and chef
- Deploy containerized applications using Docker, ECS, Elastic Beanstalk and Jenkins
- Deployed Vertx microservice applications using Docker, MakeFile, Ansible, Packer, AWS IAM, CodeDeploy, Codepipeline, Elastic bean stalk, KMS and EC2.
- Setup monitoring systems using Cloudwatch, Nagios, WhatsUpGlod and Prometheus
- Design, configure and fine tune MySQL, PostgreSQL & MongoDB servers
- Utilize SAS, and other software, to provide ad hoc reporting, tables and listings and graphs for clinical trials data, regulatory submissions, Risk Based Monitoring, and publications.
- Developed and produced peer quality metric performance: validated data and processes to ensure accuracy, completeness, and consistency of data using SAS.
- Use data visualization tools to provide an easy to understand interface for end users to quickly identify key themes within their Data.
- Designing the Reports as per client Requirement and created the reports using Excel file, SQL Server and Oracle databases.
- Involved in extraction, transformation and loading of data directly from different source systems like flat files, Excel, Oracle and SQL Server.
- Created, organized, customized analysis and visualized projects and dashboards to present to Senior Level Executives.
- Worked on motion chart, Bubble chart, drill down analysis usingtableaudesktop.
- DeployedTableauDashboards and worksheets in clustered environment.
- Work with client and team members to understand and clarify visualization requirements.
- Written complex SQL queries and optimized queries for performance tuning.