- IT professional experienced with 3 years of Desktop Administration and AZURE/Aws Solution Architect for large corporations.
- Able to apply appropriate security, practical technology, or mix of technologies that meet business needs while minimizing risks.
- Track record of delivering optimal results in high - growth environments through initiatives that exceed operational performance targets and transforms requirements into workable solutions
- Hands-on experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) and using AWS.
- Expertise in AWS solutions using EC2, S3, Dynamo DB, EBS, Elastic/Application Load Balancer, Auto scaling groups, VPC, ECS, RDS, Security Groups, Route 53, Cloud Watch, Cloud Formation, Elastic Bean Stack etc.
- Monitoring and managing day-to-day operations, maintaining Table spaces and CRD files. Monitor Server Activity, Error Log, space usage, and solving problem as needed
- Strong knowledge on Recovery of the database in case of failures (loss of Control file, loss of Data file(s), loss or crash of Table space(s) etc.)
- Creating Table spaces and data files according to our requirement. Understanding of indexing, portioning, materialized views
- Migrating and deploying their enterprise applications on the AWS cloud.
- Experienced in Configuring, and deploying instances on AWS, and Data centers, also familiar with EC2, Cloud watch, Cloud Formation and managing security groups on AWS.
- Worked on AWS databases for App migration into private cloud.
- Worked on AWS Database Migration Services for migrating data from Oracle to RDS.
- Experienced in Creation of users, grant privileges.
- Having experience in database cloning.
- Experienced in Backup activities using Export/Import utilities.
- Experienced in taking incremental HOT Backups daily base and cold backup as needed.
- Worked with Various AWS, EC2 and S3 Command Line Interface (CLI) Tools.
- Implemented AWS Solutions using Ec2, S3, RDS, EBS, Elastic Load Balancer, Auto-scaling Groups.
- Optimized volumes, EC2 instances.
- Configured S3 versioning and lifecycle policies to and backup files and archive files in Glacier.
- Created monitors, alarms and notifications for EC2 hosts using Cloud Watch.
- Design, implement and maintain all AWS infrastructure and services within a managed services environment.
- Design, Deploy and maintain enterprise class security, network and system management application within an AWS environment.
- Designed and Managed Active Directory Infrastructure and Network Infrastructure of the company.
- Performed day-to-day Active Directory operations such as backup, user creation, deletion, password resets, and server maintenance.
- Managed WSUS Server of the company.
- Managed overall systems of the organization, System and server deployments, taken backup to file server, etc.
- Designed, implemented and managed network infrastructure of the company.
- Configured and Managed Active Directory Servers (DC and ADC servers), DNS servers, File Server, WSUS Server, FTP Server.
- Managed Virtualization using VMware VSphere Hypervisor ESXi 5.1 and Windows Hyper-V (2008 R2)
- Deployed and managed Trend Micro Antivirus Server and Open source firewalls.
- Asset Management.
- Supported 100+ users and computers at different locations.
- Proficiency in VMware. Installation and Monitoring Virtual Envirments with ESX 4.x/5.x Server and Virtual Center.
- Assisted in designing, implement and evaluating applications, system and utilities relevant to Active Directory services.
- Used VMware for testing various applications on different operating system.
- Ability to work in a team environment and be flexible in taking on various projects.
- Responsible for overall system availability and reliability for data and voice systems
- Implement process and quality improvements through task automation. Institute infrastructure as code, security automation and automation or routine maintenance tasks
- Perform data migration from on premises environments into AWS
- Created high availability services and tested for failover.
- Configured physical standby database for high availability and disaster recovery and tested for switchover and failover.
- Worked on User management, security, privilege, role, and profile.
- Implement agile management ideals by facilitating exercises such as sprint planning and team leading standups.