- Extensive experience and dedicated member in IT Industry for over 2 years as Linux System Administrator, DevOps, Build and Release Engineer in automating, building, deploying, managing, and releasing of code from one environment to another environment.
- Significant interest and knowledge in technology evolution and trends on all platforms.
- Maintained and expanded development environment and continuous integration cycle from development to quality assurance (QA) to production as a DevOps Engineer.
- Experienced in AWS Cloud Computing services, such as EC2, VPC, ELB, Auto - Scaling, Security Groups, Route53, IAM, EBS, AMI, RDS, S3, SNS, SQS, Cloud Watch, Cloud Formation, and Cloud Front.
- Designed AWS Cloud Formation templates to create custom sized VPC, subnets, NAT to ensure successful deployment of Web applications and database templates.
- Expertise creating complex IAM policies, Roles, and user management for delegated administration within AWS.
- Familiarity with MS Azure, Open Stack cloud based technologies.
- Experience on all areas of Jenkins like Plugin Management, Securing Jenkins, Performance issues, Analytics, Scaling Jenkins, integrating Code Analysis and Test Phases to complete the CD pipelines within Jenkins.
- Worked on Jenkins for continuous integration and for End to End automation for all build and deployments.
- Worked with Ansible playbooks for virtual and physical instance provisioning, configuration management, patching and software deployment.
- Experience with configuration management using Puppet, Chef, and container management with Docker.
- Application of Puppet deployment and system patching using puppet manifests.
- Experienced in Writing Chef Recipes to automate our build/deployment process and do an overall process improvement to any manual processes.
- Developed and version controlled of Chef Cookbooks, testing of Cookbooks using Food critic and Test Kitchen and running recipes on nodes managed by on premise Chef Server.
- Working experience in container based deployments using Docker, working with Docker images, Docker Hub, and Docker registries.
- Expertise in SQA (Software Quality Assurance) including Manual and Automation testing using SeleniumWebDriver, Java, TestNG, Cucumber & Maven, JUnit/TestNG, JIRA, Rest Assured, Postman & JMeter.
- Good Knowledge in maintaining Selenium and Java Automation Code and resources in source controls like Git for improvements and new features.
- Have very good knowledge on protocols like TCP/IP and firewalls on AWS
- Have very good knowledge on numpy, pandas and Matplotlib etc
- Certified AWS Developer associate.
Operating Systems: Red hat, Ubuntu, Windows Server
Cloud technologies: AWS, Microsoft Azure, GCP
Automation Tools: Chef, Puppet
Build Tools: Maven, Jenkins
Configuration Management: Chef, Puppet, Maven, Ansible
Database: MySQL, SQL Server
Enterprise System Integration: Rabbit MQ, MS MQ, Celery
Web Servers: Apache, Tomcat
Languages: Java, python, HTML, Php
Web Technologies: HTML, Java Script, jQuery
Virtualization Tools: VMware.
Version Control Tools: GIT,SVN,BITBUCKET
JUNIOR DEVOPS ENGINEER
- Worked on forks which are used in open source development on GITHUB.
- Built Jenkins Operation Centers, Master and agent nodes from scratch and configured multiple build jobs.
- Automated setting up server infrastructure for the DevOps services, using Ansible, Shell and Python scripts.
- Working on creating a continuous delivery CI pipeline with AWS code Pipeline to automate builds with AWS code build.
- Handled Build Incidents related to Maven, Ant, Shell and Jenkins on daily basis.
- Experienced with solving builds issues with Dependencies.
- Maintained both local and remote Maven Repositories on Nexus Tool.
- Created application specific custom CI/CD workflows for different user requirements.
- Designed and implemented fully automated server build management, monitoring and deployment By Using Technologies like Chef.
- Collaborated with software developers and DevOps to debug software and system problems.
- Created scripts in Python which integrated with Amazon API to control instance operations.
- Deployed Puppet, Puppet dashboard for configuration management to existing infrastructure.
- Used Puppet to manage Web Applications, Config Files, Data base, Commands, Users Mount Points, Packages.
- Worked on Linux terminals REDHAT, CENTOS, UBUNTU.
- Used Jenkins for enterprise scale infrastructure configuration and application deployments.
- Created continuous integration system using Ant, Jenkins, Puppet full automation, Continuous Integration, faster and flawless deployments.
- Maintained and coordinated environment configuration, controls, code integrity, and code conflict resolution.
- Used SVN for branching, tagging and merging.
- Installing, configuring and administering Jenkins CI tool on Linux machines.
- Coordinate/assist developers with establishing and applying appropriate branching, labelling/naming conventions using GIT source control.
- Analyse and resolve conflicts related to merging of source code for GIT.
- Implemented the setup for Master slave architecture to improve the Performance of Jenkins.
- Used Jenkins for Continuous Integration and deployment into Tomcat Application Server.
- Ensure backup of all EBS Volumes in preparation for quick recovery of EC2 instances.
- Created Python Scripts to Automate AWS services which include web servers, ELB, Cloud front Distribution, database, EC2 and database security groups, S3 bucket and application configuration, this Script creates stacks, single servers or joins web servers to stacks.
- Created S3 backups using versioning enable and moved objects to Amazon Glacier for archiving purpose.
- Created alarms and trigger points in Cloud Watch based on thresholds and monitored the server's performance, CPU Utilization, disk usage.
- Utilized AWS Cloud watch to monitor environment for operational & performance metrics during load testing.
- Designed and maintained the GIT Repositories, branching & merging strategies.
- Integrated GIT into Jenkins to automate the code check-out process.
- Responsible for design and maintenance of the GIT Repositories, different branching & merging strategies, views, and the access control strategies.
- Coordinate developers with establishing and applying appropriate branching, labelling, naming conventions using GIT source control.
- Implementing new projects builds framework using Jenkins and Maven as build framework tools.
- Developed build and deployment scripts using ANT and MAVEN as build tools in Jenkins to move from one environment to another environment and create new jobs and branches through Jenkins.
- Configured local Maven repositories and multi-component Ant projects with Nexus repositories and scheduled projects in Jenkins for continuous integration.
- Implemented Docker based Continues Integration and Deployment framework.
- Worked on installation of Docker using Docker toolbox and creation of custom Docker container images, tagging, and pushing the images.
- Worked on creating the Docker containers and Docker consoles for managing the application life cycle.
JUNIOR AUTOMATION ENGINEER
- Experience on Amazon Cloud Computing web services like Elastic Compute cloud (EC2), Simple Storage Service (S3), and Virtual Private Cloud (VPC).
- Version control and source code management using the GIT.
- Installation and configuration of GIT, merging code from develop branch to master branch and make it ready for deployment.
- Experience in puppet Enterprise Hosted as well as On-Premise, Installed Workstation, Bootstrapped Nodes, Wrote Recipes and Cookbooks and uploading them to chef-server.
- Installing Plugins in Jenkins as per project requirements.
- Installed Continuous Integration Server Jenkins as a service, configured the projects on Jenkins and automated the build, deployment and test execution on all the target platforms.
- Configured and monitored the scheduled builds and continuous builds using CI tool.
- Handle multiple builds from Development team, create build and perform deployment activities.
- Managing S3 buckets and bucket policies.
- Taking regular snapshots for EBS volumes.
- Good exposure on advanced concepts like Auto Scaling and Load balancing.
- RabbitMQ and Celery were used for Message Queuing protocol and asynchronous task queue respectively
- Using Celery, added asynchronous (back-end) handling of Badge awards and email notifications with supporting Django models for auditing/tracking.
- Implemented unit and functional/integration tests to be used for new changes and for regression testing.
- Migrated code from Python 2.7/ Django1.9 to Python 3.6/ Django 2.0
- Deploying Database applications using RDS to Manage, Create snapshots, and Automate backup of Database.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes