- IT experience of 8+ years on configuration management processes, Build and release management,AWS Cloud management, DevOpsEngineering, Tools Engineering, application configurations, System Administration, Infrastructure Management and automating Software Configuration Management including detailed technical knowledge and practices.
- Extensive experience with DevOps CI/CD pipelines.
- Experience on working with build automation tools like Jenkins, Maven, ANT and Bamboo.
- Expert in using Version Controlled System tools like GIT, SVN.
- Environment Configuration TFS and Application Deployments using Chef, Puppet.
- Experience working with Amazon Web Services (EC2/AWS) - Web consoles, APIs, and Security Groups.
- Experience with Google Cloud
- ProfoundknowledgeofApacheSVNandJenkins/Hudson/BuildForge,Continuous-Integration,Server-Installation,Configuration,Design and administration.
- Experienced in Cloud automation using AWS Cloud Formation templates, JAVA Script Python, Ruby, GO, Chef (DevOps), Puppet (DevOps).
- Designed highly accessible, fault tolerant and cost-effective systems using multiple EC2 instances, Auto Scaling, Elastic Load Balancer and AMIs.
- Supported AWS Cloud environment with 200+ AWS instances and configured Elastic IP & Elastic Storage and experience working on implemented security groups.
- Experience on various frameworks like React, Rails, Node, React Native, Angular,Django.
- Experience with storing and retrieving data using NoSQL database mechanisms.
- Experience with NoSQL databases like MongoDB, Cassandra, etc.
- Experience with Microservices architecture.
- Experience on AWS for deploying EC2 instances consisting of various servers like Amazon Linux AMI, Red Hat Linux Enterprise, SUSE Linux, Ubuntu server, Microsoft Window Server2012 and many more
- Experience in Infrastructure Development and Operations, involved in designing and deploying utilizing almost all the AWS stack like EC2, EBS, S3, VPC, RDS, SES, ELB, Auto Scaling, CloudFront, CloudFormation, Elastic Cache, CloudWatch, SNS, Route 53.
- Experience in monitoring System/Application Logs of server using Splunk to detect Prod issues.
- Experience in extending and integrating these tools with other systems, platforms and processes with JAVA, Shell scripting, etc.
- Worked with Clear Quest, Jira, Remedy, Confluence for defect management system.
- Automated the compilation by developing ANT and Maven scripts, deployed and tested the web applications and J2EE applications to the above platforms.
- Defining business processes, identifying the risks and doing risk analysis to provide baseline acceptance criteria and deliverables.
- Experience in extensively using Build Automation tools like ANT, Maven and other build tools like MS Build and CMake.
- Performed and released builds by compiling UNIX through Makefiles and releasing the build components into the appropriate test and production environment.
- Expertinautomationofthereleaseanddeployconfigurationmanagementtodifferentenvironmentslike QA, UAT and production.
- Experience with Microfocus tools ALM and Performance Center.
- Improve efficiency, consistency, and traceability by sharing and reusing requirements and asset libraries across multiple projects.
- Experience with providing visibility into the quality of an application or project across the entire testing lifecycle using ALM.
- Define, manage and track requirements through every step of the entire application lifecycle.
- Worked on configuring Rest API’s and Web API’s and troubleshooting issues.
- Knowledgeable in other Cloud based services like GCS, Microsoft Azure.
- Worked on automating deployments on Application server JBoss, Tomcat.
- Worked with Amazon IAM console to create custom users and groups.
- Experience in deploying and configuring Jenkins CI including slave node configurations and SSH control plane implementations.
- Knowledge on creating the branches and managing source codes for different applications on SVN, GIT, TFS and SonarQube.
- Experienced with Linux/UNIX environments and scripting for Build and Release Automation and strong technical skills with UNIX/Linux systems.
- Worked in automation deployment team with Puppet.
- Experience in writing SQL Server queries and able to understand/write complex stored procedures, functions, Triggers, SSIS packages and SSRS.
- Hands-on experience as a Build and Release Engineer in automating, building, deploying and releasing of code from an environment to the other.
- Hands on experience on using Elastic Block storage (EBS) and S3 buckets for data storage.
- In-depth hands-on experience in creating a robust, flexible, automated solutions for build and deployment processes and environment management across the Financial, Broadcast and Media sectors.
- Worked on defining the branching strategies and CM Build cycle in a complete SDLC for various projects.
- Experienced in using monitoring tools like Nagios and Splunk.
- Worked with automating release processes using Jenkins, Maven and Jira as tools in diversified project environment.
- Good understanding of the principles and best practices of Software Configuration Management (SCM) in Agile, scrum, and Waterfall methodologies.
- Strong background in Methodologies and knowledge of Project Management.
- Excellent communication and written skills and ability to learn new things and positively motivated.
- Ability to quickly understand, learn and implement the new system design, new technologies, data models and functional components of software system in a professional work environment.
- Capable of working under stringent deadlines individually and as a team.
- Authorized to work anywhere in the U.S.
Programming Languages: C, C++, JAVA, XML, HTML, CSS
Version Controls: GIT, SVN, Bitbucket
Build tools: ANT, Jenkins, Maven, Gradle
CI/CD Tools: Jenkins, Wrecker, TeamCity, Bamboo
Bug Tracking: JIRA, IBM Clear Quest
Cloud Technologies: AWS, VMware Cloud, Azure, Open Stack
Web Application Servers: Apache, Apache Tomcat, Oracle, WebLogic
Scripting Languages: Bash/Shell, PHP, Python, YAML, JSON
Configuration: Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Ansible Tower, Kubernetes, Docker, Terraform
Databases: RDBMS- SQL Server, MySQL. NoSQL, MongoDB, MS Access
Repositories: Nexus Artifactory
Methodologies: DevOps, Agile, Scrum
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
- Creating the AWS Infrastructure using the VPC, EC2, S3, Route 53, EBS, Security Group, Auto scaling and RDS Cloud Formation.
- Launched Amazon EC2 cloud instances using AWS(RHEL/Windows) and configured the instances that are launched with respect to their specific applications.
- Administering and deploying the virtualized Linux infrastructure on Amazon AWS and Rackspace Cloud and building custom scripts utilizing AWS SDK to manipulate Amazon EC2 and S3 resources.
- Utilized AWS Cloud Formation Templates for simplifying the provisioning and management of AWS services as a Stack.
- Created new cloud IAM users, groups, defining roles and policies and identity providers with the IAM services.
- Using AWS SDKs for the application deployment and authorized security policies, customized the EC2 instances for providing access via AWS IAM.
- Built the Elastic Load Balancer and launched it into the public subnet for distributing the network traffic to multiple instances.
- Experienced with deployments, Maintenance and troubleshooting applications on Microsoft Cloud InfrastructureAzure.
- Experience working with Ansible and wrote playbooks for Installation and Configuration of CI/CD tools.
- Worked to ensure smooth continuous integration and deployment (CI/CD pipelines) of the products.
- Experience in post provisioning servers, Installs, Upgrades, Patches, Configuration and Performance Tuning in Red Hat Linux.
- Used Chef to manage the infrastructure such as access policies and permissions, load balancers and auto scaling policy.
- Writing SQL queries to generate different reports and data mining.
- Experience on developing web application using ASP.NET and VB.NET for middle tier processing.
- Worked on GCP for managing the access control through the cloud IAM.
- Worked on Ansible to manage the containers and environments around the containers.
- Worked hands-on in deployment automation using multiple tools like Chef, Puppet, Jenkins, GIT, TFS, SonarQube, ANT scripts.
- Hands- on experience on Open shift platform in managing Docker containers and Kubernetes Clusters.
- Experience worked on several Docker components like Docker Engine, Machine, Compose and Docker Registry.
- Ensured conformance to coding by finding bugs in the codes using SAST.
- Experience with black box testing or DAST to find errors in web apps using SQL injections and cross site scripting.
- Performed smoke testing on products before promoting to QA.
- Wrote the Shell Script for automating build and release of product.
- Used VI Editor to create and modify the UNIX scripts and text files.
- Deployed and released multiple builds on different environments and products.
- Experience on managing Fast Apps (FE/ME/BE/BRMS/TC) by installing or upgrading, deploying war files, configuring/updating data source connections and config property files on all non-prod servers.
- Set up and configured of New Relic, improved monitoring and performance of application in New Relic and integrated application with monitoring tool new relic for complete insight and proactive monitoring.
- Evaluated system performance and validated NoSQL solutions.
- Managed and maintained Oracle and NoSQL databases in production domain and prepared formal queries for various reporting requirements.
- Monitored database performance and developed new AWS solutions.
- Created and executed database solutions in distributed and clustered forms.
- Worked on developing and enhancing build scripts using Makefiles and tools to improve the efficiency of the development and its build process.
- Experience with Threat modeling to find and eliminate the weak objectives in the program.
- Improved the availability and timeliness of test environments.
- Experience on creating docker containers using docker images to test the application.
- Worked in designing and development of a multi module JAVA, Scala, Spring and Hibernate projects.
- Ensured that the processes are deployed successfully onto the production environment.
Environment: AWS, EC2, ELB, EBS, Cloud Watch, S3, RDS Elastic, Route 53, SNS, SES, Cloud Formation templates, Terraform, GCP, Azure, Soap, Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes, Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Apache, TFS, DNS, SQL, VB.NET, Python, ANT, Spring, Maven, MongoDB, Nagios, New Relic.
Confidential, Louisville, KY
- Experience on working with different Linux platforms like Red Hat, Ubuntu, etc., including installation, configuration and maintenance of applications on this environment.
- Performed the daily system administration tasks such as managing the system resources and end-users support operations and security.
- Implemented Bash, Perl, Python scripting and Cloud services on Azure.
- Experience on working with GIT hub repositories as Distributed Version Control System.
- Installing and configuring GIT for implementing branching strategy that is suitable for agile development also providing continuous support and maintenance of software builds.
- Designed AWS Cloud Formation templates to create custom sized VPC, subnets, NAT to ensure successful deployment of Web applications and database templates.
- Maintained the user accounts (IAM), RDS, Route 53, VPC, RDB, Dynamo DB, SES, SQS and SNS services in AWS Cloud.
- Managed the CI and CD processes and delivered all applications in rpms and used Puppet for Continuous Delivery.
- Deployment of Puppet for configuration management to existing infrastructure.
- Wrote Puppet modules for application deployment.
- In charge of taking the source code and compiling using Maven and packaging it in distributable format such as WAR file.
- Hands- on experience on integrating GIT into the continuous integration environment along with Jenkins and configured the services using modern DevOps tools.
- Worked to refine the automation components with scripting and configuration management using Ansible.
- Experience in writing Ansible playbooks from scratch in YAML along with installing, setting up and troubleshooting Ansible, created and automated platform environment setup.
- Implemented build process in establishing the CICD framework and designed the CICD with the docker containers.
- Created the docker containers and docker consoles for managing application life-cycle.
- Hands- on experience in docker orchestration framework.
- Troubleshooting the docker based applications.
- Worked on creation and managing IT infrastructure and application stack using AWS Cloud Formation and writing the template file using JSON.
- Provided assistance for integration of auditing and alert systems using NoSQL.
- Implemented and automated backup and recovery systems and architecture.
- Experience in leveraging and automation tools and infrastructures to run stacks with Azure cloud environment along with TFS.
- Designed storage infrastructure systems and configured database performance systems.
- Created and maintained Python scripts for Automating Build and Deployment Process and Creating Web Based Application by Using Django Framework.
- Worked with scaling of the components individually using microservices to build resilient applications.
- Implemented Microservices with REST over HTTP and handled the client requests.
- Wrote Ansible playbooks and securing a server with Ansible and Provisioning, deployment with Ansible and Worked on developing Ansible Go Scripts for automating regular tasks.
- Automating different infrastructure activities like Continuous deployment, application server setup, stack monitoring using Ansible playbooks.
- Automated the deployment processes by writing the Shell(bash) and Python scripts in Jenkins.
- Hands- on experience in installing the packages using YUM, Red Hat Package Manager on various servers.
- Delivered support to the account managers, UNIX and Windows technicians and other departments.
- Hands-on experience with Tomcat for deploying JAVA Web Applications.
- Expert in designing, installing and implementing Ansible configuration management system and in writing playbooks for Ansible and deploying applications.
- Administering and configuring Jenkins pipelines for automated builds and responsible for installing Jenkins master and slave nodes.
- Exclusively worked on VMware (Ubuntu 16.04) virtual environment.
- Worked also with DBA teams to adjust kernel parameters as per requirements.
- Designed multiple deployment strategies using CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins and installed multiple plugins to Jenkins, configured proxy to get auto updates.
- Responsible for configuring SSH, SMTP, Build Tools and Source Control repositories in Jenkins.
- Responsible for coordinating with various cross functional teams across IT operations to make sure of smooth functioning projects.
Environment: JAVA, Red hat, Jenkins, Maven, SSH, SMTP, VMware, UNIX, ANT, Ansible, Apache Tomcat, Shell, Bash, Perl, Python, YAML, Ansible playbooks, JIRA, GIT, AWS (EC2, S3, RDS, EBS, and Elastic Load Balancer, Auto scaling groups and optimized volumes, EC2 instances), VPC, subnets, NAT, EC2 instances, ELB, Security Groups.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Automated the CICD processes using tools like Jenkins, Ansible and Python scripting.
- Experience in writing the Shell scripts using CRON to automate the administrative tasks.
- Automated the build process using ANT, Maven scripts.
- Used YUM and Red Hat Package Manager on various servers.
- Automated JAR and WAR by implementing Maven builds.
- Performed automated CI builds and deployments using Jenkins and Ansible.
- Knowledge of application deployment and data migration on AWS (Cloud formation, Cloud Front).
- Experienced in Automating, Configuring and Deploying instances.
- Installed WebLogic, Tomcat and Apache Web server binaries for different versions and related components across all environments.
- Using Jenkins, created and managed the container deployment pipeline for custom application images.
- Written Makefiles and scripts for automation and monitored cron jobs and ran testlibs and reporting the status.
- Worked on backing up Jenkins jobs to YML files and then push them back to their respective repositories.
- Managed Nexus, Maven repositories to download the artifacts during the build.
- Written Perl/Shell scripts for deployments to servers.
- Deployed the JAVA applications into web application servers like Web logic.
- Managing and providing support for the developers for deploying in various environments.
- Automated the code check out process by integrating Subversion into uDeploy.
- Experience in installation and implementation of micro services.
- Experience in processing requests for deployments to environments in uDeploy.
- Imported and managed multiple corporate applications with GIT.
- Automating the code checkout process by integrating GIT and Jenkins.
Environment: JAVA, Redhat, AWS, Perl/Shell, Rackspace, Terraform, Jenkins, Ansible, Bash, YAML, Python, ANT, Maven, WebLogic, GIT, JIRA, uDeploy, Shell Script, Apache Tomcat.
Confidential, Foster City, CA
Jr. DevOps Engineer
- Experience in implementing new processes and policies for build process involved in auditing.
- Used Chef for implementing Automated Application Deployment.
- Automated scheduled builds/emergency builds and release using ANT scripts for Enterprise application (J2EE).
- Assisting developers to integrate their code with main stream.
- Implementing build automation in Jenkins using Bash scripting for daily builds.
- Ensuring release to test environments by merging conflict code.
- Experience in managing GIT and SVN as source control systems.
- Involved in Architect, build and maintain Highly Available secure multi-zone AWS cloud infrastructure utilizing Chef with AWS Cloud Formation and Jenkins for continuous integration.
- Managing Nexus for Artifactory and dependency management systems.
- Defined the build and automated testing infrastructure by educating the development and QA teams with the tools and processes.
- Configured and maintained Jenkins to implement the CI/CD process and integrated the tool with ANT and Maven to schedule the builds.
- Performed hardware and software installations, upgrades, and maintenance, patch administration, kernel modification/upgrades, file system management, performance and security analysis and network configuration/tuning.
- Configured the security groups and Elastic IP’s by creating the AWS VPC network for the installed instances.
- Constituted Jenkins to perform the build in the non-production and production environments.
- Worked on cloud solution architecture on open stack Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Created and deployed a tool to automate branch and project creation in Subversion using Perl and Chef Scripts.
- Hands on experience with Ruby/Rails to deploy production and development stacks.
- Extensively worked on Jenkins and Bamboo for continuous integration and for End to End automation for all build and deployments.
- Worked on building rpms using Maven rpm plugin.
- Wrote automation and deployment scripts.
- Used Maven to work with development and QA automation and deployments.
- Used Jenkins, Nexus, Bamboo, YUM to integrate delivery (CI and CD process).
- Experience in designing and implementing continuous integration pipeline using Agile methodologies.
Environment: JAVA, Maven, Nexus, Jenkins, Bamboo, Python, OpenStack, GIT, SVN, Ansible, Shell Scripts, Linux, AWS, Elastic IP.
- Created Jenkins pipelines for different projects like Terraform, AMI builds and code deployment.
- Implemented CI/CD and delivery processes using Jenkins/Hudson, Build Forge, TFS, Chef.
- Created Playbooks in YAML scripting using Ansible for deploying application in test environments.
- Experience hands-on with GIT/GitHub for code check-ins and checkouts, branching, etc.
- Automated the deployments onto app servers by configuring plugins on Bamboo server.
- Configuring the Bamboo server for doing the build in all the production and non-production environments.
- Worked with source code configuration tools like Subversion and GIT for various projects.
- Worked with a complex environment on Red Hat Linux and Windows Servers while ensuring that these systems adhere to organizational standards and policies.
- Management of Red Hat Linux user accounts, groups, active directories and file permissions.
- Experience on JIRA, Confluence for issue tracking, documentation and code integration.
- Wrote Python and Power shell scripts for the automation, deployments and integrating with CI tool.
- Worked in creation and modification of Instances, AMI's, and Security Groups within EC2, Monitor and built reports through CloudChecker and CloudWatch.
- Created scripts in Python which integrated with Amazon API to control instance operations.
- Installing, configuring and managing Jenkins Continuous Integration tool on Linux machines along with adding/updating plugins such as GIT, Maven, ANT, and Chef.
- Experience with writing ANT and Maven scripts to automate the build process.
- Worked on debug and resolve Pre-Post Open stack deployment failures.
- Worked on Artifactory to configure and manage infrastructure.
Environment: JAVA, LINUX, JIRA, Nexus Artifactory, Shell, Perl, IAM, S3, EBS, AWS SDK, Cloud watch, Cloud Formation, Chef, GitHub.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes