- Over 8 Years of IT Industry Experience wif DevOps, Systems Administration, Configuration Management, Build & Release and Deployment.
- Extensive experience in AWS which includes CloudFormation, Load Balancer, Elastic Beanstalk, CloudWatch, IAM, Server Migration, Route 53, SQS, VPC, S3, Dynamo DB, SNS, Glacier, SMS, RDS, EC2 Container Service, Lambda.
- Expert in Jenkins CI wif extensive work done on Build and Deployment jobs. Good experience in integrating Jenkins wif Chef and Ansible.
- Expert in Build tools - Maven and Gradle.
- Experience administration and development wif Hudson/Jenkins, GoCD, Bamboo, TFS, Sonar and Artifactory.
- Experience in development and configuration experience wif software provisioning tools like Chef, Puppet and Ansible.
- Experience in using Tomcat, JBOSS, WebLogic and WebSphere application servers for deployment.
- Extensive work done on Docker wif orchestration using docker-compose. Good experience on Kubernetes and clustering.
- Experience wif container based Virtualized deployments using Docker, working wif Docker images and Docker registries.
- Experience in Blue/Green deployments wif Docker and Cloud Foundry, Kubernetes
- Experience in Querying RDBMS such as Oracle, MYSQL and SQL Server by using PL/SQL for data integrity.
- Experienced in Installation, Configuration and Administration of Windows, Red Hat Linux, Cent OS and VMware Environments.
- Experience in Splunk development creating App’s, Dashboards, Data Models.
- Configuring, maintaining network and troubleshooting such as LDAP, DNS, NIS, NFS, Web, Mail, FTP and SNMP.
- Expert in Python, Shell Scripting and Batch Programming.
- Worked on various API’s to integrate wif third-party systems.
- Involved in migrating old database into Oracle wif automation scripts in Python.
- Expert on Source Control Tools like Git, Bit Bucket, Sub Version.
- On-call support for 24/7 for troubleshooting production issues.
- Good hands-on in using confluence and Jira, Rally for documentation, managing issues and tasks.
- Hands-on experience on ticketing systems like ServiceNow.
- Extensive noledge in Development Methodologies using Agile and Waterfall.
- Excellent communicative, interpersonal, intuitive and leadership skills wif ability to work efficiently in both independent and team work environments.
Cloud Services: OpenShift, Azure, Amazon Web Services: EC2, S3, ELB, Auto scaling, Elastic Beanstalk, Cloud Front, Cloud Formation, Elastic Filesystem, RDS, DMS, VPC, Route53, Cloud watch, Cloud trail, IAM, SNS.
OS: Red hat Linux 4/5/6/7, Ubuntu, Solaris8/9/10, Unix, Windows servers
Configuration Management: Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Terraform
CI/CD: Jenkins, Rundeck, Bamboo
Build Tools: Maven, Ant, Gradle
Web Servers: Apache, Tomcat, IBM WebSphere
Atlassian Tools: Jira, Bitbucket, Confluence, Bamboo
Database Technologies: Oracle, MySQL, MongoDB
Version Control: Subversion, Git, BitBucket, Stash
Programming language: Java, Python, GoLang
Methodologies: SDLC, Agile, Water Fall
Scripting languages: Shell, Ruby, Power shell, bash
Monitoring Tools: Nagios, Splunk
Confidential, Seattle, WA
Sr. Devops Engineer
- Created non-prod environments for continuous testing using Jenkins, Chef and AWS.
- Configuring Chef to build up services and applications on teh instances once they have been configured using cloud formation.
- Installing and configuring chef server, chef-solo along wif writing Chef Recipes. Automated teh installation of apps in environment by using chef.
- Involved in writing various Custom Ansible Playbooks for deployment orchestration and also developed playbooks to simplify and automate day-to-day server administration tasks.
- Used Cloud Formation Templates to simplify provisioning and management of EC2 instances, RDS and VPC on AWS.
- Integrated Maven and Nexus repository wif Jenkins to upload thebuildartifacts after a successfulbuild.
- Configured teh deployment jobs in Rundeck Automation system, and provided support to multiple teams.
- Implemented LDAP integration to filter teh security for teh Prod, Dev and Test environment for Deployment jobs in Jenkins.
- Worked on microservices project to build Docker containers and deploy to Dev, UAT.
- Worked closely wif Development Teams to organize teh Maven’s POM and Ant’s build.xml files for complex projects and dependencies.
- Installed, configured and managed teh ELK (Elastic Search, LogStash and Kibana) for Log management wifin EC2/ Elastic Load balancer for Elastic search.
- Written templates for AWS infrastructure as a code using Terraform.
- Responsible for source code management in BitBucket. Used Bitbucket Server for secure, fast, enterprise-grade controls, like fine-grained permissions, pipeline and powerful management features.
- Managing AWS Infra and automation wif CLI, API, Managing DATA Center Inbound and outbound services.
- Optimize teh AMI’s of EC2 instances to improve teh performance of enterprise tool.
- Experience in registering new domain name for website in Route53, connecting teh Domain name to running ec2 instances such as Webapp, apache, nginx, another website application.
- Experience configure teh SMS service for multiple resources.
- Developed Python, Perl and shell scripts for automation of teh build and release process.
- Implemented CI/CD pipelines on several consumers facing applications supporting Agile Projects and Ongoing Releases.
- ManageSplunkconfiguration files like inputs, props, transforms, and lookups.
- Getting teh list of issues from teh components (project, module, file etc.) wif teh help ofSonarqube.
Environment: Oracle 9i/10g, Ansible, Chef, Jenkins, Rundeck, Stash, Elastic Beanstalk, Bitbucket, OpenSSL, Slack, Maven, Nexus, Python, Sonarqube, WebLogic’s, Cloud Formation, Tomcat, Ruby, Shell Scripting,ServiceNow, Perl.
Confidential, Farmington Hills, MI
- Writing json templates for cloud formation and ruby scripts for chef automation and contributing to our repository on github(version control).
- Created AWS S3 buckets, performed folder management in each bucket, Managed cloud trail logs and objects wifin each bucket.
- Written Chef Cookbooks for various DB configuration to modularize and optimize end product configuration, converting production support scripts to Chef Recipes and AWS server provisioning using Chef Recipes.
- Defined branching, labeling, and merge strategies for all applications in Git.
- Configured Elastic Load Balancers wif EC2 Auto Scaling groups.
- Configured S3 to host Static Web content. Experienced in S3 Versioning and lifecycle policies to and backup files and archive files in Glacier.
- Ability to design application on AWS taking advantage of Disaster recovery.
- Versed Configuring Access for inbound and outbound traffic RDS services, Dynamo DB tables, EBS volumes to set alarms for notifications or automated actions.
- Configured AWS Identity Access Management (IAM) Group and users for improved login autantication.
- Involved in Installation and configuration of Oracle and MySQL databases on AWS.
- Utilized Cloud Watch service to monitor teh QA/on demand instances, S3 metrics, configuring alarms for performance environments during load testing.
- Created REST API in python using Django framework for Database calls.
- Analyzed various data sources such as websites and developedPythoncode to extract structured and unstructured data.
Environment: AWS, Linux (RHEL 4.x,5.x and 6.1/6.6), VDI, Git version Control, VPC, AWS EC2, S3, Route53, OpenSSL, EBS, IAM, MySQL, ELB, Cloud watch,, Junit, Cloud Formation, Jira, Bamboo, selenium, Sonarqube, AWS CLI, AWS Auto Scaling, Unix/Linux, Shell scripting, Maven.
Confidential, Kansas city, MO
AWS Cloud Engineer
- Maintained teh user accounts (IAM), RDS, Route53, VPC, RDB, Dynamo DB, SQS and SNS services in AWS Cloud.
- Designed and implemented scalable, secure cloud architecture based on Amazon Web Services.
- Provision centos EC2 instances using private AMIs and baselines. Detach and attach volumes on EC2 instances.
- Create Route 53 DNS entry for domain name resolution. Create and manage S3 buckets.
- Configure Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) wif both public and private subnets, NAT instances, and Elastic Load Balancers.
- Worked as primary contact for all teh TFS servers for maintenance tasks and coordinated wif Windows Team for installing updates.
- Worked on teh Build Automation in TFS 2017/2015/2013/2012/2010 using XAML files Customization, MSBuild, TFSBuilt.Proj
- Set up different kinds of Build triggers including Gated - Checking, Continuous Integration, Scheduled and Rolling Builds in Team Foundation Server.
- Maintains teh integrity and security of servers and systems, by creating and managing security groups and network ACLs to ensure controlled access to instances and subnets respectively.
- Implement Auto scaling for scaling out to ensure availability and scalability of customer websites and applications.
- Create, configure and ensure connection to RDS database running on MySQL engines.
- Experience involving configuring S3 versioning and lifecycle policies and backup files and archive files in Glacier.
- Implement VPC peering to ensure communication between instances in separate VPCs.
Environment: Shell Scripting, Subversion, AWS services, GIT, Web Logic, CentOS, Mercury, Quality center, Puppet, Visual Build, Big IPF5LTM/GTM, TFS 2008/2010(Team Foundation Server), Jenkins, Web sphere, CassandraDB.
Confidential, Foster City, CA
Build and Release Engineer
- Operated 50+ Amazon Linux instances for Cloud-based social media application wif 100% uptime expectation.
- Implemented, supported and maintained all network, firewall, storage, load balancers, operating systems, and software in Amazon’s Elastic Compute Cloud.
- Deployed teh Java applications into web application servers like IBM Web Sphere.
- Deployed different JavaJ2EEapplications like WAR, JAR and EAR on both stand-alone and clustered environment.
- Promoting teh changes from trunk revisions toreleasebranch.
- Designed and implemented multi-level database for automated collecting and analyzing firmware issues wif team.
- Created fully automated process for building firmware releases.
- Wif Team Designed and implemented High Availability clusters using shared file systems.
Environment: s: AWS (EC2, VPC, ELB, S3, RDS, Cloud Trail and Route 53), Subnets, IAM, RedhatLinux3,4,5, DNS, NFS, SMPT, web server apache 1.3x.
Confidential, Fort Irwin, CA
- Installed, configured, and updated Linux machines, wif Red Hat, Debian, and CentOS.
- RedHat Enterprise Linux Operating System Installation, Building Servers and administration of RHEL 4.x/5.x/6.x & SUSE 10.x. which includes testing, tuning, upgrading and loading patches, troubleshooting both physical and virtual server issues.
- Installed, configured and maintained DNS, FTP, TCP/IP and Samba on Red Hat Linux.
- Supporting for domains hosting and domain registration and creation.
Environment: s: Redhat 4.x, Windows Server 2000/2003/2008, DNS, NFS, TCP/IP, SAN, NAS, VMware 2.x,, YUM, RPM, Apache, Firewalls, LVM, LDAP.
- Configured new servers instantly and assigned static IP and DNS
- Managed, Tested and deployed Linux version OS computer systems & Servers.
- Resolved troubleshooting issues by identification of software bugs.
Environment:, Eclipse, Apache Tomcat 5.0, CVS, Linux, Ubuntu.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes