- Overall experience of 7 years in Devops, Software Configuration Management, Change Management, Build Management, Deploying and Releasing teh Code from one Environment to other Environment.
- Strong expertise on Devops concepts like Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous delivery (CD) and Infrastructure as Code, Cloud Computing etc.
- Strong base knowledge on Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC). In depth knowledge about Agile, Waterfall and Scrum methodologies.
- Experience in using source control tools such as Git and SVN. And involved in activities resolving branching and merging conflicts.
- Implemented and provisioned AWS services. Hands on experience wif services like EC2, S3, ELB, RDS, SNS, SES, SQS, Cloud Front, Cloud Formation templates, DynamoDB and monitoring services like CloudWatch etc.
- Working knowledge on of different types of configuration management tools like Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Salt, Rundeck and Vagrant.
- Supported multiple project in DevOps based project implementation through Infrastructure Automation, Configuration Management, and Deployment Management and Test orchestration.
- Extensive working knowledge on automation for deployment/ configuration of different Application servers like WebSphere, WebLogic, JBoss; Web Servers like and Apache, Tomcat and Web Containers like Nginx etc.
- Configured and administered Monitoring tools like Nagios, Splunk, Zabbix etc.
- Extensive experience in writing various automation scripts to automate manual tasks, deploy applications, application build scripts/versioning etc using many popular open source libraries wif different languages like Shell, Ruby and Python based scripting.
- Work on development, testing and deployment of scripts onto number of slave machines and incorporated test cases into those scripts.
- In teh process of achieving Continuous Integration, I has experience in working wif tools like Jenkins, Hudson and Bamboo.
- Good understanding of concepts in database designing, object oriented programming concepts, RDBMS concepts and MVC frameworks.
- Used multiple bug tacking software like Bugzilla, JIRA and Lean Testing. Used those tools in finding, recording, reporting, managing and tracking of bugs.
- Excellent problem solving skills and capability of breaking down complex situations to discover and resolve root causes that apply to both technical and process issues.
- Highly motivated, organized, flexible, team player wif ability to work individually
Scripting Languages: Shell, Ruby and Python
Configuration Management: Chef, Puppet, Ansible
Source control tools: Git, Perforce, svn
Cloud Technologies: Mainly AWS
Build Tools: Ant, Maven, Gradle
Continuous Integration tools: Jenkins, Bamboo, Team City
Repository management: Nexus, Artifactory
Monitoring tools: Sonar
Testing tools: JUnit, Cucumber, Sauce Labs
Bug reporting tools: Jira, Bugzilla
Packaging Tools: RPM, Zip, Yum, pip, gem
Operating Systems: Windows and Linux(RHEL/Centos/Ubuntu)
Databases: Postgres SQL, MySQL, Oracle, Cassandra, Redis
Change Management: Service Now, JIRA, Remedy
Confidential, Salt Lake city, UT
Build & Release /DevOps Engineer
- Experience as a Build and Release Engineering in automating, building, deploying, and releasing of code from one environment to other environment.
- Participated in configuring and monitoring distributed and multiple platform servers using Puppet. Used Puppet server and workstation to manage and configure nodes.
- Setup teh TeamForgeGIT, Gerrit and Artifactory for teh new products.
- Expertise in setting up teh SCM standards/processes for development groups, designing branching and labeling.
- Closely working wif Managers and Design team to work on teh release process, streamline teh work flow and maintain teh releases in Artifactory.
- Implement agile methodology for build, release and deployment process.
- Identified and managed configuration items (CIs) to be included in teh CMDB and ensured that entries of any CIs were kept accurate and updated for tracking and reporting.
- Capacity planning for teh future and current products.
- Automating and managing builds using Jenkins for Continuous Integration.
- Manage teh VM’s and RHEL build servers.
- Managed environments DEV, SIT, QA, UAT and PROD for various releases and designed instance strategies
- Extensive experience in using Continuous Integration tools like Cruise Control, Build Forge, and Hudson.
- Setup and administer teh GIT, Gerrit servers. Work closely wif remote admins to monitor and check teh sanity of teh servers in all sites for replication and other activities.
- Used Jenkins for enterprise scale infrastructure configuration and application deployments.
- Created continuous integration system using ANT, Jenkins, Puppet full automation, Continuous Integration, faster and flawless deployments.
- Built deployment pipelines using Jenkins as a frontend for continuous deployment to local staging and test environments and to production environments on demand, using a combination of Ruby, Ansible, AWS tools, and shell scripting.
- Wrote automation scripts for Ansible and in house custom AWS framework
Environment: Linux RHEL 5.7, Jenkins, Git, Gerrit, JIRA, Ansible, AWS, Java, Puppet, Shell, Perl, Windows Server, Perl, Shell Scripting, Citrix VMWare, Build Dell Servers, Apache Tomcat, Mysql
Confidential, Reston, VA
Devops / Release Engineer
- Release Engineer for a team that involved different development teams and multiple simultaneous software releases.
- Designing and implementing for fully automated server build management, monitoring and deployment By Using DevOps Technologies like Chef.
- Used Docker Container to package an application.
- Created cloud service using Azure.
- Managed Virtual machines and websites using Azure monitoring Tools Azure CLI.
- Responsible for design and maintenance of teh Subversion/GIT, Stash Repositories, views, and teh access control strategies.
- Setup up and maintenance of automated environment using Chef recipes & cookbooks wifin Azure environment.
- Deployment and management of many servers via script and chef, utilizing cloud providers as a direct substrate for implementation.
- Deploying and managing many servers utilizing both traditional and cloud oriented providers (Azure) wif teh Chef platform configuration system.
- Used ANT and Python scripts to automate teh Build and deployment process. Used maven for few modules.
- Launching Amazon EC2 cloud instances using Amazon Machine Images for AWS cloud.
- Create, manage, and delete users and groups as per teh request using Amazon Identity and Access Management.
- Monitoring each service deployment, and validating teh services across all environments.
- Deployed J2EE applications to Application servers in an Agile continuous integration environment and also automated teh whole process. Build scripts using ANT and MAVEN build tools in Jenkins, Sonar to move from one environment to other environments.
- Involved in building Android applications.
- Involved in build and deploying SCA modules in IBM Web sphere Process server.
- Worked on Java/J2ee deployments in web sphere.
- Prepared Migration logs for every release and maintained teh data accuracy.
- Maintained Defect Fix Deployments and documented teh deployed files in teh appropriate Environment Migration log.
- Working wif Change Order wif current release and implement them in teh Production.
- Created Branches, Tags for each release and particular environments.
- Merged teh branches after teh Code Freeze.
- Created teh Deployment notes along wif teh Local SCM team and released teh Deployment instructions to Application Support.
Environment: Java/J2ee, Eclipse, Chef, AWS (Amazon Web Services), Azure, Ant, Maven, Jenkins, GIT, Subversion, Docker, WebSphere Application Server (WAS), Apache, PERL, Python, Ruby, BASH, Windows, UNIX.
Build and Release Engineer
- Responsible for automation of software builds and deployments, as well as packaging builds using Apache and Maven tool.
- Developed and supported teh Configuration and Change Management Processes and procedures.
- Responsible for design and maintenance of teh CVS Repositories, views, and teh access control strategies.
- Designed and implemented ClearCase and CVS metadata including elements, labels, attributes, triggers and hyperlinks.
- Involved in migrating data from CVS to ClearCase using ClearCase import tools
- Implemented and maintained teh branching and build/release strategies utilizing CVS/ClearCase.
- Automated ClearCase based release management process including monitoring changes between releases.
- Converted old builds using MAKE to ANT and XML.
- Modified teh existing ANT scripts to suit teh new project requirements.
- Developed and maintained UNIX/Perl scripts for build and release tasks.
- Managed builds, release, related tools and communication needs for a development team of up to 40 contributors in two geographic locations.
- Served as an advocate for best practices in software configuration management following CMM standards.
- Configured and maintained Hudson to implement teh CI process and integrated teh tool wif Ant and Maven to schedule teh builds. Took teh sole responsibility to maintain teh CI Hudson server.
- Created and managed of all source code repositories, management security model, backup / restore of teh source code repositories, and upgrading teh version control system.
- Developed, maintained and enhanced build and release management scripts in Ant for J2EE.
- Wrote and modified MS - build targets to publish daily build location managed ms-build scripts for .Net builds.
- Worked wif optimization of server resources, Amazon Elastic Cloud instances and website security, Web services /REST, Amazon AWS and Chef.
- Configured secure links between build servers and deployment targets.
- Enforced Software Configuration Management policies through SVN hooks written in Shell, in order to meet Audit requirements.
- Utilized Ant and Maven for Java based builds in Linux and Windows environments.
- Capable of managing multiple projects simultaneously, comfortable troubleshooting and debugging, and able to work under pressure in UNIX.
- Conduct builds for suite of J2EE applications using Hudson, Maven, and Ant on Windows and UNIX environment.
Environment: Java/J2EE, ANT, Maven, Subversion, UNIX, SVN, CVS, Remedy, WebLogic, Tomcat, Jenkins, JIRA.
Build and Release Engineer
- Installed and administered Tomcat repository to deploy teh artifacts generated by Maven and to store teh dependent jars, which are used during teh build.
- Resolved update, merge and password autantication issues in Jenkins and JIRA.
- Setting up continuous integration and formal builds using Jenkins wif Maven and Tomcat repository.
- Mentor Business Areas on Subversion Branching, Merging strategies concepts.
- Involved partially in deployingWARs/EARs (backend) through WebLogic Application Server console.
- Performed setup of clustered environment wif WebLogic Application Server.
- Installed and configured Confluence as teh enterprise wiki to document development and change management procedures
- Worked for Creating teh Software Configuration Management Plan.
- Managed teh entire release communication and Release co-ordination during teh Project roll-out.
- Used Shell script to configure teh WebLogic application server in all teh environments.
- Involved in estimating teh resources required for teh project based on teh requirements.
- Utilize engineering and programming skills focused on enabling amodel.
- Used Maven dependency management system to deploy snapshot andartifacts to Nexus to share artifacts across projects and environments.
- Utilized Perl and Python for GIT.
Environment: Java, Maven, Jenkins, JIRA, Linux, WebLogic, Subversion, Shell scripting, GIT.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes