Sr Systems Administrator/Engineer
- Duties: Planning and managing DataCenters, projects, offices, and IT personnel working with AD, ADFS, PKI, cert’s, WSUS, SCCM, and anti - virus on-premise and in-cloud, mainly in virtualized environments (mostly VMware), and a Meraki MDM test group manage users/groups/environments for our company, corporate and government clients
- Rework Active Directory structure and groups for better integration with SCCM and MDM
- Security-harden Windows environments via Group Policies for CIS, NIST, etc.
- Design/upgrade/manage infrastructure with new/existing Cisco/SonicWall router/firewalls, Cisco/HPE 1/10/40Gb switches, new VLAN’s, better phone SIP system integration, new servers, etc.
Sr. Broadcast/Systems Architect/Engineer
- Duties: manage and negotiate with out-source IT contractors, support and advise other departments with technology decisions and design, design/bid/manage IT projects for clients and internal company, client consulting, Network Security, train/mentor staff, clients, and sub's; set parameters for tier 1 through 4 sub's
- Provide IT/Integration Sales Engineering and Cabling/Fiber/Cooling Design support for up to 50 sales people/PM’s and 20+ other engineers.
- Work with CEO on integrating new employees/companies and new divisions into SCI.
- Manage PKI processes for Microsoft ADFS, Exchange, Firewalls, in MDM trusts and outsourced cert’s. Use GSSAPI, cert’s/trusts, and Kerberos for joining RedHat servers, Apple servers and workstations to Microsoft AD in an inter-/intra-networking environment.Setup DEP and VPP Apple programs for zero-touch deployments, updates, and software pushes with Cisco/Meraki MDM (very similar to JAMF Casper/Pro). Had test servers for transition to RedHat OLDAP - Outsource IT nixed .
- Maintain company credentials for Cisco Select Engineer and Partner; BICSI RCDD/NTS, Apple ACTC, VMware Partner, Dell/HP and Microsoft Partner
- Map existing network/wireless architectures and design/implement new wireless networks.
- Company Technical and Billing Liaison with ISP’s Paetec/Windstream, AT&T,
- Manage Microsoft 2012/2008/2003 Active Directory/SCCM/WSUS/SMS and Group Policy, systems/admin’ and Open LDAP systems on Suse/RedHat/Apple and embedded-Linux NASD
- Head up process of migrating all corporate enterprise MS Office users to Office 365
- Install and upgrade QuickBooks Enterprise, initially for 5 companies, and upgrade those annually, to the latest versions. Setup daily automated backups to SAN’s.
- Disaster Recovery (DR) and Business Continuity (BC), test sandboxes, Data recovery from scavenging utilities, and through major data recovery partnership with DriveSavers.
- BC formulations/negotiations with Controller
- Setup/manage firewall/NOC email filtering and firewall-enforced security software
- Design/setup/train other admins on Hyper-V, vSphere and Parallels (settled on VMware as standard);
- Design/plan/test new networks for capacity, setup VLAN’s/systems for VoIP, VPN, Video-Conferencing. Setup/document VTC bridge/gateway/servers/endpoints. Config service ports with ISP’s
- Design/bid/commission RF DAS systems with 3G/4G CDMA/GSM/LTE and EMS systems
- In-house technical lead on project to migrate from QuickBooks Enterprise to Jonas ERP
- Assist telecom manager in setup/management of Nortel/Cisco/Avaya systems, and migrations
- Manage on-premise Exchange 2007 and 2010 with FIM. Setup/modify/test/manage/migrate Microsoft IAM via Microsoft’s Azure Active Directory (AAD), and Microsoft FIM/MIM (MIM in test).
- In-house lead for migrating in-house local Exchange cluster to MS Exchange Online
- Setup Azure Data Warehouse and access with TSQL searches/queries via browser
- Setup/manage Trend Micro, Kaspersky, Sophos, BitDefender, Symantec, eSet, ClamX, and WebRoot anti-viruses
- Design/maintain new cabling/fiber architecture, cooling, and backup power for SCI enterprise at all 6 branches and 2 datacenters and for dozens of clients. Test/commission all new infrastructure.
- Setup/integrate/test/tweak Microsoft CRM for sales group, migrate to Act-On, migrate to sales-force
- Assist Security division in designing/integrating cabling/fiber and switches/servers for SD to 4k cameras/NVR servers, including some with 10Gb backbones. Integrate BAC/BAS systems/networks.
- Migrate multiple servers in company data centers to VMware. Restore files from StorageCraft snapshots. Update/upgrade dozens of servers and 2 datacenters many times over 9 years
- Manage and migrate MS IIS/Project/SharePoint servers, versions 2003 through in test)
- Support server app’s like Exchange, SQL, QBE, ERP, CRM, MSTSC, Act-On; and client app’s like Office, Project, Visio, PowerPoint, AutoCAD, various CRM’s and ERP’s; and email plug-ins
- Lead engineer for BSA audit of Microsoft and AutoDesk/AutoCAD products, interface with counsel
- Head engineer for transition to Office365 for all employees
ResNet Program and HelpDesk Manager
- Duties: Manage Help Desk and Student Life computers and network, Network and Electrical Systems Design. Administer Mission - Critical, High-Availability SQL, IIS, Apache, Project, and SharePoint servers/backups, Windows Software Update Servers/SMS, and DMZ servers running Windows, Linux, Apple; and manage SAN s; train Junior/Backup Admin s, Troubleshoot/Repair Cisco, Nortel, and physical cabling/fiber infrastructure items, Develop Advanced Virus Removal program, train/manage up to 42 tech s a year to support 13,000+ users, assist in Developing Fiscal and Physical Long-term Upgrade cabling/fiber plans for Servers
- Networks, and Building Automation. Manage Symantec Enterprise server, and Sophos anti-virus and WSUS servers for division. Assist maintenance department with their Maximo systems. Use DevOps tools and Agile processes to develop/tweak in-house online ticketing system that emailed field tech s and management. Test/repair over 4,200 ports to switches/channels. Setup/support/update over 18 Apple computer labs. Setup/support/update over 15 Windows computer labs.
Head of Electrical Systems
- Duties: Network and Electrical Systems Design and Supervision (including hands - on), Test existing buildings electrical systems and assist campus EE in estimating future upgraded power requirements. Do the design/installation of the first 3 phases of Ethernet cabling, fiber, cooling, power, and broadband integration for 28 buildings, assist/test/commission the next 4 phases, completed by sub s. Perform repairs and Moves/Adds/Changes on new/existing cabling. Integrate BAC/BAS systems into the LAN.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes