OBJECTIVES: With an extensive 25 plus year background, I am seeking a position utilizing my system and test engineering skills in the best possible way for achieving the companys goals.
EDUCATION: Master of Science, Information Systems Bachelor of Science, Computer Science
PROFESSIONAL TRAINING: IBM Rational DOORS/DXL training, IBM Rational System Architecture training, IBM Rational Rose Real-Time training, IBM Rational ClearCase and SEI CMM training
APPLICATIONS: MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access, MS Visio, MS Project, UNIX-vi and Lotus Notes, and Microsoft SQL Server TOOLS: IBM Rational DOORS , IBM Rational System Architect , RMTrak, Risk Radar, Segue QA Works/QA Partner , Mercury LoadRunner, Test Director/WinRunner ,PVCS Tracker and Altia simulation tool OS: AIX, HP-UX, Sun Solaris, Microsoft Windows-NT, XP, Windows2000 and DEC/VMS. NETWORKING: LAN/WAN, ISDN, T-1, Network Management tools, Cisco Routers, Intelligent Hubs, DMS-250 LANGUAGES: IBM Rational dxl, Microsoft Visual Basic, FORTRAN, Ada, Tcl/tk, C, Visual C++, 6.0/MFC, Unix Korn Shell and Oracle PL/SQL STANDARDS: DoD Architecture Framework, DOD-STD 2167A, ANSI/MIL-STD-1815A, DOD-STD 2168, ANSI/IEEE STD 829 and SEI CMM CERTIFICATIONS: Current Private Pilot License, Single Engine Land since 2005, Aircraft Type: PA28-161 Piper Warriors and PA28-181 Archer
Confidential - Senior Systems Engineer Primary Responsibilities included: Provided Support in the development, review, and comment resolution of National Airspace Systems (NAS) Requirements Document and Program Requirements. Integrated DOORS and System Architect (SA) in several environments. Developed the methodology in linking Requirements with Enterprise Architecture SV-4 and Data Flow views both horizontal and vertical. Developed Matrices showing Traceability between Requirements and SA Artifacts. Reviewed and provided comments to the annual NAS Requirements Document series. Provided DOORS Admin and Technical Support over 20 DOORS users consisting of FAA and contractors
Confidential - System Analyst 10/09 10/2010 Primary Responsibilities included: Conduct Analysis and assist in the aligning FAA ATO Systems Engineering Business Practices with NEXTGEN and to provide National Airspace System (NAS) Requirements Engineering support. Provided DOORS Administration Support for NAS users. Additional responsibilities included:
- Participated in the development and review of the Post En Route Automation Modernization (ERAM) Program Requirements document.
- Participated in the development and review of the NAS System Requirements (SR1000) document.
- Developed IBM Rational DOORS modules, views and links for the Alignment of the SR1000 to Operational Improvements (OI) and Service Units.
- Installed, Configured and Tested IBM Rational DOORS server, Licenses Server, Client and Web Access. Provided System Administration support for the DOORS User community consisting of Automated Dependent Surveillance-Broadcast (ADS- B), Weather and Data Communication Program (DCP).
- Supported the development of the Requirements Interface Management Tool Preliminary Requirements Document.
- Supported the development of the Requirements Interface Management Tool Preliminary Requirements and the Implementation Plan documents.
- Installed and Configured and Tested IBM Rational DOORS and IBM Rational System Architecture (SADOORS) in a standalone environment.
- Participated in the development and configuration and demonstration of SA-DOORS Interface to AJP-14 Requirements Management group and AJP-15 NAS Architecture group.
- Established complete requirement traceability from the SR1000 requirements in DOORS to diagrams in System Architect (SA) using the integration between SA and DOORS.
Confidential - Systems Engineer 05/07 10/09 Primary Responsibilities included: Provide systems and requirements engineering support for the FAA En Route Automation Modernization (ERAM) program by performing Software/Hardware/Functional requirements analysis and risk management support. Additional responsibilities included:
- Performed Systems Administration duties for Telelogic Dynamic Object Oriented Requirements System (DOORS) requirements management tool by managing and controlling users, roles responsibilities, privileges, maintaining baselines and perform backups.
- Performed tasks of importing DOORS with ERAM system requirements, software requirements and test requirements; then performing traceability analysis by linking, creating views, export/import to Microsoft Word, Excel, or plain text file and sharing requirements data between tools.
- Developed ad-hoc and user-defined queries using DXL (DOORS eXtension Language).
- Performed Risk Radar Enterprise Systems Administration duties for ATO-E programs by managing, controlling users, roles responsibilities, privileges, maintaining baselines and performing backups.
- Generated monthly ERAM Internal Risk Management Reports such as the Mitigation Steps Detailed and the Mitigation Plan Summary.
- Provided support for Oracle Database Administrators in performing back-ups, upgrades and maintenance. Used SQL Developer 1.5.1 and Oracle 10.2.0 in a Windows Sever 2003 environment.
Confidential- Lead Systems Engineer 02/05 05/07 Worked on SAIC Warfighter Analysis Integration Program. Additional responsibilities included:
- Performed Requirements Management using RMTrak to perform requirements tracing, allocation, and to translate customer requirements into system specifications.
- Coordinated closely with the software development team and integration and test team to accomplish the projects Verification and Validation (VV).
- Made presentations to Government, Military branches and contractors on the Systems Engineering process.
- Planned work assignments to satisfy all requirements, as well as performed and oversaw system and software engineering tasks as required.
- Worked closely with the Technical Lead to define and refine and manage the project systems engineering processes and procedures.
- Evaluated current procedures in accordance with SEI/CMM guidelines and recommend changes for improving the entire software engineering process.
- Worked with the Program Manager on technical deliverables for the program.
- Generated Problem Trouble Report (PTR) as needed.
- IIS 6, Visual Studio 2005, Visual Basic 6.0, ASP, .NET Framework, ASP.NET 2.0, VBScript , HTML and VB.NET.
Confidential - Lead Systems Engineer 01/03 02/05 Worked on the Command Communication Survivability (CCSP) program of the Pentagon Renovation (PENREN). Project consisting of the integrated Mainframe, Voice and Network systems. Additional responsibilities included:
- Developed Requirements Verification Traceability Matrix (RVTM). Used Telelogic DOORS to perform traceability analysis, reporting, managing and linking of requirements, Systems Architecture (DoDAF) and Systems Design.
- Developed Test and Evaluation Master Plan (TEMP)
- Reviewed System Design and the Architecture Design Specifications, Developed TEMP for systems, Established baselines and version control of the CCSP requirements.
- Developed DOORS/DXL scripts, Develop ASP.NET, VB, VB Script, HTML web interface to Sharepoint.
Confidential - System Test Engineer 12/93 01/03 Performed Network performance testing in support of the Navy Marine Corps Internet (NMCI), as part of the EDS product Assurance Group. Additional responsibilities included:
- Developed Computer Software Configuration Item (CSCI), Software Test Descriptions (STD) based on Software Requirement Specification (SRS) and Test Execution for the embedded Real-Time System of General Dynamics Advanced Amphibious Assault Vehicle (AAAV.
- Developed and executed test scenarios and test cases for Intelsats Ground Network System. Developed Test Plans, implemented and executed of the MCI Local Billing97 (LB97) project consisted of Local Billing Customer Profile, Message Processing, Product and Rate System and Invoice and IBM mainframe back-end processor
- Developed and designed System Test Procedures and execution of the American Mobile Satellite Common Ground System (CGS) software consisting of Network Management System (NMS), Network Operation Center (NOC), Call Processing and Mobile Terminal (MT) handset capable of transmitting voice/data.
- Performed requirement analysis, development and test execution of the Cable Wireless Information Service Platform (ISP) Test Plans and Procedures of Network Security Program, Service Management System and Personal Office.
- Performed requirement analysis, design, implementation, integration and test of a multi-vendor heterogeneous Environment for the Computer Science Corporations Iceland Air Defense Telecommunication System.
Confidential - Senior Quality Assurance Analyst 04/91 - 12/93 Performed Analysis, design, development and test execution of the CSCI test descriptions and procedures for the DoD Army's Personnel Information System.
Confidential - Software Test Engineer 06/88 - 04/91 Performed Analysis, development and implementation of CSCI Test Procedures 21F142(T) Tactics Trainer software and hardware used to instruct, train, and drill military personnel for Anti-submarine (ASW) onboard the P-3 A/B Aircraft using MicroVAXs, VAX/EDT under VAX/VMS OS, and Alliant under Concentrix OS.
Confidential - Software Engineer 05/87 - 06/88 Performed Independent Verification and Validation (IVV), analysis, evaluation, implementation and testing of the Simulation Computer Program, Data Reduction Program, Intercommunication System Program and Threat Scenario Generation for the JOINT Surveillance Target Attack Radar System (STARS).
Confidential - Programmer 01/84 - 05/87 Performed software analysis, design, and development and test execution of the Command Control and Communication Integration real-time system onboard the USNS Redstone tracking ship.