- Strong group dynamic, interpersonal and supervisory skills
- Effective and efficient managerial, organizational, and instructional skills
- French fluency, oral and written
- Develop and maintain websites for the Albany Medical College, primarily for the ColdFusion based Student Learning System: Sakai. Handle a variety of tasks with varying levels of involvement and challenges. Systems contains various tools to support students, faculty and other continuing education programs.
- Jira task management system and other tools used with SVN commits and Bamboo builds.
- Mach-II framework development environment. Microsoft SQL database CRUD queries.
Web Content Developer
Systems Analyst Resume Profile Albany, NY
- Develop web applications in support of the eMedNY Medicaid network working with .NET, CSS, Dimensions, Lotus Notes, Photoshop, Adobe Acrobat edit PDFs , other proprietary applications.
- Coordinate with publishers to organize website materials per assigned unit needs identify those to have security access, necessary programming needs, and those responsible for various aspects of web design, creation, production and maintenance.
- Assign access rights to web content to restrict access to specific users.
- Review the purpose and scope of projects and assist and work with other unit personnel in resource determination to create and distribute desired content.
Tech Senior Developer Analyst
- Developed web applications offer continuing customer support by performing maintenance requests for numerous large corporations for their HRIS, specifically Absence Management, working with ColdFusion, Fusebox, CSS, jQuery, Visual Studio, JSON, SVN, ETL, Lotus Notes various other programs.
- Taught introductory software concepts for business use with several projects involving MS Office.
- MS Office DreamWeaver Advanced Internet HTML hardware, software and processing.
- Performed network administration configuration Windows 2003 Server.
- Installed configured all software hardware including PowerSchool, Sophos anti-virus , backups, etc.
- Coordinated training of staff and faculty and supervised student Tech Squad.
- Designed technology devices and systems to ensure ease of use and economical use of resources.
- Coordinated the Technology Committee wrote Technology Plan