Cross-platform experienced professional with superior troubleshooting ability. Background includes establishing, administering and maintaining networks, servers and desktop infrastructure. I am looking to utilize my skills with an organization that rewards hard work, results, and success.
| || |
Windows System Administrator
- Server config in Windows Server 2003/2008/2012 Virtual and Physical
- -Maintaining Windows Active Directory, DHCP, WSUS, FRS, DFS and DNS Infrastructure Components
- -Established Group Policy for Client Endpoints -Managed and configured Exchange 2010 Server
- -Deployed Altiris across 700 machines, -AVG Business Antivirus Administration Deployment
- -Managed Office 365 / Exchange Hybrid environment troubleshooting/configuration/support
- -Established WSUS across 700 machines and 100 server environment,
- -Established team site in Sharepoint 3.0 with MSSQL Backend
- -Monitor Backups in Arcserve System state, Physical/Virtual Restored Files from Backup, Support in Microsoft SQL Server 2000, XP to 7 Migrations
- -Provided technical guidance and documentation to Level 2 and Level 1 support personnel
- - Provided Visual Basic scripts, in XP, Windows 7, Server 2003/2008/2012, and Powershell 2.0 for Exchange 2010 Reporting and account configuration
- -Rebuilt company's global address book using VBscript ADODB/ADSI
- -Established SOP to streamline Active Directory maintenance by Tier 1 support
- -Monitored System logs, Exchange Server Health, Active Directory Health and resolved multiple Site Replication/ Domain trust issues, Set up DNS Delegations and forward lookup zones.
- System Administration: Server Configuration in Windows Server 2008 R2, CentOS, Active Directory management, AD Sites and Services, DHCP, DNS, DFS, Group Policy management and design, WINS, Disk quota management, Application Rollouts, Backups in Symantec Backup Exec, Server installation, Designing login scripts, troubleshooting routing, Firewall/Switch/DHCP issues, Print servers,
- Scripting: Provided Powershell 2.0, Visual Basic scripts, Application Rollouts, batch scripts for simplified software migrations and desktop, network and Office 365 reporting and administration
- End-User Support Routinely used Desk.com Salesforce to resolve tickets with a user base of 500 users. Provided Break/Fix support, MS Office 365, MS Office 2013, wireless, e-mail, mobile and VPN connectivity issues, Scanners, network file shares
- SEP Administration Leveraged custom Powershell scripts for Trend Micro to SEP migration. Administered SEP firewall and security policy
- Linux Set up Linux based Imaging Server to deliver system images via PXEBoot gpxe .
- Office 365 Configured users email addresses, distribution lists, and access to mailboxes, Leveraged PowerShell for troubleshooting and reporting usage statistics, SharePoint, Lync, and Exchange Online administration via 365.
- Environment: Five9 Virtual Call Center, Salesforce, Windows 2003/2008 server, MSO365, Windows 7, VMware vSphere 5.5, LogMeIn, Trend Micro,
- VMware: Provisioning servers for different departments as needed, Monitor ESXi hosts
- Linux/LAMP Stack: Configuration and Administration of Linux LAMP server running custom made asset management system in PHP/MYSQL. Provisioned Virtual CentOS web sandbox for WebDev team
- Virtual Call Center Adminstrator: Assisting users, Administering call center configurations, call lists, Do-not-call lists, and campaign modifications in Five9 VCC