I'm a self-starter I love inspiring and being inspired. Nothing thrills me more than being thrust into a fast paced environment where I not only get to exercise current skills but acquire new ones. I understand digital technology at its very core. I believe in the way it connects supports, innovates, and provides to our daily lives. Not only can I discuss all sorts of computer and software technology but I am capable of picking it up and following through with a plan regarding it's implementation. I'm also a team player as well as a team builder. It puts a smile on my face and drives me harder to see my peers excel at their tasks and career aspirations.
I feel that I bring a passion for teamwork, an eagerness to learn, and an ambition to excel at any position that I assume that exemplifies both strong personal and professional values.
- System Administrator forConfidential I am responsible for the service and software security for 1500 servers delivering a SaaS environment across the United States for a myriad of school districts. This includes working with:
- WSUS Approving/Denying Windows Updates, Synchronizing Updates with Microsoft, Adding new Accounts and Subnets to the WSUS Server.
- VMWare - Modifying, Creating from scratch, and cloning new servers within a Vcenter Environment.
- LANSweeper Monitoring and mapping network infrastructure.
- RV Tools - Scanning subnets for hardware and network information of hardware attached to the network infrastructure.
- OpsView Deploying monitoring agent and registering servers within the OpsView Management Center Page and setting alerts and maintenance windows when certain conditions are met.
- MS System Center Management Deploying FEP agents, SCCM Agents, and ensuring that these agents report regularly and are maintained with the SCM Server.
- BES IBM Endpoint Manager Deploying the agent to servers, administering both actions and software updates to servers from the BES Server Relay.
Hardware Support Technician
- I became Platinum Leadership certified as an ARA in this environment.
- I was issued a GS Badge based on my qualifications and accomplishments for my Precinct.
- Practical experience in break/fix of workstations for parts failure, viral infection, and corrupted software.
- Data Recovery tools and Consumer Data Privacy Best Practices- something the international retailer takes great strides to protect.
- VPN Remote Support Software AJU . I've handled dozens of repairs in a ticket oriented system with a a Customer Service oriented role when not in the shop and assisted in client dispute and satisfaction issues.
- We've been laser focused on deadlines in this environment, turning out over 300 repairs per month. 2 Years .