- To obtain a Computer Network/Systems Engineering position in a professional environment
- where my education, training and experience may be fully applied, learn more and grow.
- Network Protocols, Management and Services:
- Protocols ADS, NDS, TCP/IP, IPX/SPX, NWLINK, NetBEUI, AppleTalk, DHCP, WINS,
- DNS, SMTP, FTP, Telnet, OSPF, SNMP, ICMP
- Oracle10g, 11g, SQL DB. MS SQL 2005, 2008, 2012 DB2.
- Planning, Designing, Installation, Configuration, Administration, Performance tuning, Maintenance
- Backup/Restore, for all the above data base application
Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2012, Windows 7 Ent, Windows Vista XP UNIX Linux Red Hat Sun Solaris
VMware Network Administrator
- deployed complete VMware ESXi 5.5 infrastructure for the organization. Built 12 ESXi 5.5 Hosts with 10 virtual
- Server 2008-R2 on each host. Support the infrastructure on week nights and week-ends as required.
- Setup, Installed and configured vCenter Server 5.5 and utilized tools such as use vCenter Operations Manager
- vCenter Configuration Manager vCenter Site Recovery Manager
Systems Engineer Network/Desktop Support .
- Installing, configuring, Supporting and Managing Windows Server 2003/2008/2012 and entire CDC Network
- Infrastructure. Applies patches and windows server security updates as needed. Manage disk space and
- memory utilization.
- Deployed to Botswana in 2012 for 3 months supporting CDC Global activities critical mission.
- Supported and maintained CDC Network infrastructure. Implemented Security Policies,
- Deployed to Uganda in 2009 for 5 months supporting CDC Global activities critical mission.
- Developed standard operating procedures SOP and Implemented security policies.
- protection Server and WSUS server making sure all computer nodes are up to date attending to failures.
- Applied Patches and security updates on servers and all domain computers. Monitoring Symantec Endpoint
- Managing and maintaining entire Network Infrastructure
- Developed Standard Operating Procedures SOP , Supported,
- Maintain and support Windows 2003 Active Directory and Microsoft Exchange infrastructure
- Installing, Configuring, Troubleshooting Supporting H/W, S/W CDC in-house applications.
- Perform and troubleshooting at all levels of complexity to resolve problems related to server hardware,
- Operating systems. Partner with team members, peers, customers to deliver world-class customer service.
- Supporting CDC Local Area Network, Users, professional Work Stations and Servers
- Planned Designed, Installed, and Administered and managed Ghost server. With complete features utilization.
- Performed security and permissions settings on Windows 2000/2003/2008/2012 Active Directory components
- and Resources.
- Managed Norton Antivirus Server and ensuring proper and frequent definitions update on all Servers and W/S.
- Create and manage users, home directories, and share drives. Monitored Network and tuning for optima
- performance. Performs back-up operations of Data on Servers, including Exchange Servers and Workstations.
- Excellent SW HW troubleshooter.
- Manage, administer and monitor Windows NT servers, LAN/WAN
- Networks in the Network Operating Center. Use query analyzer to query database to resolve
- different issues. Use importer/Exporter IV application to process banks data files. Create, transfer
- moves and copy files back and forth. Manage and monitor FTP, RAS, Web, Exchange and
- RTGateway servers. Monitor the performance of Cisco Routers and switches in the Wide Area
- Network. Manage, install and configures Network Printers and other Desktop peripherals.
Information Technologist Network/Desktop Support Specialist.
- Testing PCs for Y2K compliant in all CDC sites throughout Atlanta and Metropolitan.
- Upgrade some that are Y2K compliant, move non-Y2K compliant out and add new
- PC machines dropping ghost image on them. Configure them connecting to the Network.
- Respond to user's problems. Upgrade many software/apps. Troubleshoot for LAN problems and
- resolving them. Install and support application such as Netscape 4.7, Linden, MS office 2000
- complete package, Corel W/P 9/2000, AS for windows, install and
- configure Norton anti Virus programs. Administration of NetWare Server 4.11 and WinNT
- Server4.0 Create new users add them to various groups as required and grant rights and
- privileges to NetWare and WinNT 4.0 resources. Managing and supervising NCEH Lab Helpdesk.
Network Support/Hardware Software Technician
- Provided level 2 Support for all CDC centers in Atlanta. Maintaining Server and Desktop Hard/Ware
- in CDC center wide. Printers Scanners and all other PC peripherals.
Network Support Technician/Installer
- Team lead at Primerica site, installing and supporting windows NT4.0 Win95. Converting
- Token ring to Ethernet and cleaning out patch rack in the wiring closet. TCP/IP Configurations
- Installing Novell client at each work/ Station connecting multi-servers. Over 2000
- Work/stations consisting of desktops and laptops. Setting up and configuring Network
- Printers. Installing and supporting Ms Office suite 97, Netscape Communicator and Outlook
- 98. Upgrading , repairing and diagnosing PC products and peripherals.