Build Release Engineer Resume
- Around 8 years’ Experience in Linux Administration, Configuration Management, Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, Release Management and Cloud Implementations
- Experienced in Installs, Upgrades, Patches, Configuration, performance tuningonUNIXand systemsoftware & hardware.
- Supported AWS Cloud environment wif 200+ AWS instances and configured Elastic IP & Elastic Storage and also experience working on implemented security groups.
- Experienced in Amazon EC2 setting up instances, virtual private cloud (VPCs), and security groups.
- Over 4+ year of experience in using configuration management tools like Puppet/ Chef/Ansible.
- Experience wif Jenkins, Maven, Ant, SVN and GIT
- Created and maintained various DevOps related tools for teh team such as provisioning scripts, deployment tools, and development and staging environments on AWS and Cloud.
- Experience configuring and managing Puppet master server and also experience in updating and creating modules and pushing them to puppet clients.
- Experienced inAWSCloudplatform and its features which includes EC2, AMI, EBS, Cloudwatch, Auto - scaling, IAM, ELB andAWSS3.
- Experienced in Preparing, arranging and testingSplunksearch strings and operational strings.
- Strong experience in System Administration, Installation, Upgrading, Patches, Migration.
- Configuration, Troubleshooting, Security, Backup, Disaster Recovery, Performance Monitoring and Fine-tuning on UNIX Systems
- Experience in using Shell scripts to automate log backups and daily tasks.
- Experience in Creation and managing user accounts, security, rights, disk space and process monitoring in Red hat Linux Windows.
- Experience in writing chef cookbooks and recipes to automate teh deployment process and to integrating chef cookbooks into Jenkins jobs for a continuous delivery framework
- Experienced in branching, tagging and maintaining teh version across teh environments using SCM tools like GIT and Subversion (SVN) on Linux and windows platforms
- Has Experience in continuous integration technologies like Jenkins. Designed and created multiple deployment strategies using Continuous Integration and Continuous Development Pipelines
- Designing and implementing fully automated server build, management, monitoring and deployment solutions spanning multiple platforms, tools and technologies including Jenkins Nodes/Agent, Chef, Puppet etc.
- Participated in various application life cycle development steps from development, QA to production.
- Ability to write Shell, Perl and Python scripting.
- Integration of Sonar and Selenium wif Jenkins to automate teh testing of java applications and provided teh Acceptance test driven development(ATDD).
- Worked on storing teh binaries in a local Nexus repository.
- Worked in an agile development team to deliver an end to end continuous integration/continuous delivery product in an open source environment using tools like Chef, Puppet& Jenkins.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Vast knowledge over IT infrastructure scalability, optimization and dealing wif incident, Problem, Change and release management.
- Capable of quickly learning and delivering solutions as an individual and as part of a team.
Operating System: Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.x/5.x, IBM AIX 7.1/6.1/5.3/5.2/5.1 , Windows NT/2000/2003 Server, CentOS, Ubuntu
Web Servers: Apache HTTP server 2.0.50/2.0.49/2.0.48 , Samba, IBM HTTP, AWS, web server V7, Web Logic 8.1, Web Sphere application 6.0
Automation Tool: Puppet, Ansible, Chef
Storage Arrays: EMC SAN storage, Tivoli storage manager 5.4/5.3, IBM SAN.
IP Technologies: & Protocols: SMTP, DNS, FTP, NFS, TCP/IP, DHCP, HTTP, HTTPS.
Languages: Bash, Python, Perl Shell Scripting, Korn shell scripting, Java
Virtual Environment: VMware virtual workstation 6/5, IBM VIO Server.
Hardware: HP ProLiant: DL 580/380 (G8/G5/G4)DELL IDRAC (R710, R910, R610, R510),: H-series blades (HS23/HS22/HS21), VMware, IBM P7/6 Servers.
Databases: PL - SQL Server, Oracle, DB2
ETL Tool: Informatica Powercenter 9x, 8x, DataStage
Confidential, Austin, Texas
Build Release Engineer
- Configured Jenkins as continuous integration tool and automated build and deployments to various environments.
- Participate in ECAB/CCB meeting for gettingReleaseApprovals.
- Triggering build from Jenkins and managingreleaseartifacts
- Preparing implementation plan for monthly releases and coordinating deployments.
- Planning and execution of Production Releases as per Agile commit.
- Following JIRA & Confluence for Dev updates and any changes toReleasePlan (ReleaseScope).
- Managing theOpenshiftcluster dat includes scaling up and down teh AWS app nodes.
- Had very strong exposure using ansible automation in replacing teh different components ofOpenshiftlike ECTD, MASTER, APP, INFRA, Gluster.
- Openshiftvirtualized PaaS provider - useful in automating teh provisioning of commodity computing resources for cost and performance efficiency.
- Deployed and maintained teh web application utilizing Docker andOpenshiftfor scalability and security.
- Installing and configuring source code management repository, according teh custom needs developer's team,
- Performing source code management like branching, merging and tagging in Git, and resolve teh merge conflicts,
- Working wif Git and Jenkins CI/CD Continuous Integration of Server-Installation, Configuration and Design.
- Set up Jenkins on build server and build jobs to provide continues automated builds based on polling teh GitHub source code system during teh day and periodic scheduled to builds overnight to support development need to Jenkins, Created plans, jobs, and tasks, stages, conduct teh automatic builds for projects.
- Trigger Master Remote Jenkins jobs get teh status, and get teh Quality gates Reports like Sonar, Check Marx, Fortify and White Source. And read teh Reports and Validate. Pass reports update on Jira.
- Configure Slack for notification, Teamwork in Slack happens in channels a single place for messaging, tools and files - helping everyone save time and collaborate together If teh build fails or Success then teh concerned team will be notified.
- User Maven for builds jobs, jar, war, ear artifacts which are we deployed in Tomcat server
- If teh build teh successful, then Jenkins deploys teh built in teh test servers like Tomcat. And dis artifact save in nexus repository server.
- These activities are creating a pipeline.
- Creating of Organization, Environment, and users in Ansible Server.
- Creating Docker images, Docker Registry and handling multiple images.
- Creating, maintaining and monitoring Jenkins build jobs. Managing Jenkins plugins installation/update and user access.
- Implemented multiple CI/CD pipelines as part of DevOps role for on-premises and cloud-based software using Jenkins, Chef and AWS.
- Responsible for Designing and implementation of teh DevOps solution using tools like Git, Perforce, Gerrit, Jenkins, SonarQube, Nexus, Chef Automation, Shell scripting and AWS.
- Managed Amazon Web Services (AWS) infrastructure wif automation and configuration management tools
- Troubleshooting application build issues. Troubleshooting issues related to Jenkins.
- Implemented and supported CI process via Jenkins. Created Build Jobs and Deployments in Jenkins.
- Creating and Maintaining Jira dashboard. Creating, maintaining and monitoring Jira build requests.
- Also see to dat teh builds and deployments are successful, so dat later they can be migrated to either Jenkins or Udeploy.
- Managed a PaaS for deployments using Ansible and Mesos, which reduced considerably deployment risks.
- Setup and build AWS infrastructure various resources VPC EC2, S3, IAM, EBS, Security Group, Auto Scaling, and RDS in Cloud Formation JSON templates.
- Creating, Utilizing, Managing Policies and Glacier storage in S3 buckets on AWS.
- Coordinating system deliverables between development and testing team.
- Preparing teh builds scripts by using teh Ant/Maven build tool for application builds.
- Managing build artifacts in JFrog Artifactory repository.
- Onboarding, maintaining and monitoring Udeploy Build and Deploy issues.
- Migrated teh Applications from AntHill Pro to Udeploy and making sure all teh builds and deployments are running successfully.
- Creating, maintaining and monitoring build jobs in Jenkins.
- Managing Jenkins, plugins installation/update and user access.
- Administering and troubleshooting issues related to Jenkins.
- Integrated Build Process through Jenkins to various SCM tools like GitHub, SVN.
- Worked on AWS Cloud Watch, Cloud Formation, Cloud Trail Services and cloud front to setup and manage teh cached content delivery
- Created Continuous Build Process using Hudson/Jenkins as Continuous integration tool.
- Worked on teh automation of teh Dev, Test and System Integration Testing environment builds using teh continuous integration tools like Jenkins, Ant and Shell Scripting.
- Build environments and configure them to have involved in Daily Builds and Deployments for different QA Environments until handed off to testing
- Responsible for Branching, Tagging and Merging as per teh schedule
- Responsible for design and maintenance of teh Subversion repositories and teh access control strategies
- Mergingreleasebranches back to trunk after teh productionreleaseand resolving of conflicts during merging in both GIT and Subversion
- Coordinating teh resources by working closely wif Project Manager's for theirleaseandRelease managers for all teh Operational Projects
- Carried out deployments and builds on various environments using Mason continuous integration tool
Confidential: Phoenix, Arizona
Devops Cloud Engineer/Linux
- Release Management and Build Automation wif VSTS Developed automation scripts usingPowerShell,supporting multiple hosts and VMs forAzurecloud deployments.
- Implementing and managing continuous delivery systems and methodologies using VSTS and Jenkins.
- Created VSTS Job for automation of build and deployment process as part of Continuous Integration strategy.
- Architect, implement and manage cloud security solutions, agents, scanners and logging systems.
- Using Docker in Environment variables, Configuration files, Option types and Strings & integers.
- Developed AWS Cloud Formation templates to create custom sized VPC, subnets, NAT, EC2 instances, ELB, Security Groups.
- DeployedAzureKubernetes Clusters on cloud/on-premises environments wif master/minion architecture and wrote many YAML files to create many services like pods, deployments, auto scaling, load balancers, labels, health checks, Namespaces, Config Map, etc.
- Creating a gcloud scripts to deploy and configure aGoogleCloudnetwork, subnets, and firewall rules for teh GSA Nutanix Calm andGoogleCloudPlatformproof of concept
- Experience of configuring full ELK stack (ElasticSearch, Logstash, Kibana) on premise, on Elastic Managed Cloud and on AWS &GCP.
- Worked in container based technologies like Docker, Kubernetes andOpenshift
- Point team player onOpenshiftfor creating new Projects, Services for load balancing and adding them to Routes to be accessible from outside, troubleshooting pods through ssh and logs, modification of Buildconfigs, templates, Imagestreams, etc
- Built a new CI pipeline. Testing and deployment automation wif Docker, Jenkins, and Puppet
- Leveraged AWS cloud services such as EC2, auto-scaling and VPC to build secure, highly scalable and flexible systems dat handled expected and unexpected load bursts.
- Created private cloud using Kubernetes dat supports DEV, TEST, and PROD environments
- Managed multipleAzureaccounts wif multiple VPC's for both production and non-prod where primary objectives included automation, build out, integration and cost control.
- Developed Automation frameworks for public cloud infrastructure deployments.
- Managed Amazon Web Service (AWS) projects while coaching teh agile process and help implement agile methodology.
- Understanding of secure-cloud configuration, cloud-security technologies (VPC, Security Groups, etc.) and cloud-permission systems (IAM).
- Add project users to teh AWS account wif multifactor authentication enabled and least privilege permissions.
- UsingBitBucketversion control system as master and GitHub to merge teh code to master
- Worked onBitBucketcontrol systems to keep teh history of developed files and involved in Code Review board to maintain standard of Apex code
- Connected Fisheye to teh mercurial repository onBitbucketfor overview of source code and setup Crucible for code review.
- Experienced wif contemporary automation frameworks such as OctopusDeploy, Microsoft Release Management, Jenkins and Chef.
- Extensively worked on Jenkins for continuous integration and for End-to-End automation for all build and deployments.
- Integrated Jenkins wif various DevOpstools such as CloudForms, SonarQube, Octopus Deploy, and Puppet.
- Worked onChefEnterprise Hosted as well as on-premiseChef, installed and configured teh workstations, bootstrapped nodes, written cookbooks, recipes and uploaded them on to theChef-server • Written/DevelopedChefCookbooks to automate teh entire deployment process to make Infrastructure as a Code.
- Extensive experience wif Continuous Integration Tools (Jenkins, Hudson,Bamboo) and Build Tools (Ant/Maven).
- Configuration management using Amazon Cloud Formation, Continuous integration wif Jenkins andBamboo.
- Expertise in writing customChefCookbooks using Test-kitchen, Vagrant, Berkshelf, FoodCritic and ChefSpec.
- Implemented Continuous Integration and Continuous deployment using various CI Tools like Jenkins, Hudson,Bamboo, and Sona type Nexus.
- UsedChefand other configuration management tools to deploy consistent infrastructure code across multiple environments.
- Experience writingChefCook books and recipes to automate teh deployment process and to integratingChefCookbooks into Jenkins jobs for a continuous delivery framework.
- Extensive experience in Application Deployments and Environment configuration usingChef, Puppet, Ansible and Terraform
- Involved in Setting up teh backup server for Jenkins and prepared disaster recovery plans for Jenkins andbamboo.
- Experience working on several Docker components like Docker Engine, Docker Hub, Docker machine, Docker compose and Docker registry Teh complete installation and hosting was automated wif AWS cloud formation and Terraform
- Designed AWS Cloud Formation templates to create custom sized VPC, subnets, NAT to ensure successful deployment of Web applications and database templates.
- Building/Maintaining Docker container clusters managed by Kubernetes, Linux, Bash, GIT,
Confidential: Cleveland, Ohio
- Implementing new projects builds framework using Jenkins & maven as build framework tools
- Involved in Setup and Configuration of Puppet Configuration Management.
- Installed and configured an automated tool Puppet dat included teh installation and configuration of teh Puppet master, agent nodes and an admin control workstation
- Created and updated Puppet manifests and modules, files, and packages stored in teh GIT repository.
- Deploy and monitor scalable infrastructure on Amazon web services (AWS) & configuration management using puppet.
- Designed Puppet Modules to manage configurations and automate installation process.
- Used GIT version control to manage teh source code and integrating GIT wif Jenkins to support build automation.
- Involved in Setting up teh backup server for Jenkins and prepared disaster recovery plans for Jenkins andbamboo.
- Involved in setting up builds usingChefas a configuration management tool.
- UsedChefto configure and mange infrastructure. Wrote cookbooks to automate teh configuration setups.
- EstablishedChefBest practices approaches to system deployment wif tools wif vagrant and managingChefCookbook as a unit of software deployment and independently version controlled.
- Worked heavily in writingChefCookbooks to automate teh deployment process and integration ofChefCookbooks into Jenkins jobs to execute or process teh Continuous Delivery Pipeline.
- Experience in installation and configuration of various Continuous Integration (CI) tools Jenkins, Hudson, andBamboofor teh build, deploy and cruise control.
- Experienced inAzureIaaS - Virtual machines, VM Scale Sets, Load Balancer, Traffic Manager, Virtual Networks, SQL, Resource Groups and Cloud Services.
- Experienced inAzureBackup,AzurePolicies,AzureKey Vault, Salt Stack and Tagging.
- Experienced in ARM templates building Servers (Windows, SQL, VM Scale Sets) backend and frontend needed for application migration onAzureCloud.
- Experienced in Creation of Definitions to enforceAzurePolicies across subscription.
- Experienced in setting up “Salt” to manage infrastructure across a large number of servers
- ImplementAzureNative Backup at VM, SQL Server, Files/Folder level. configure and RestoreAzureVirtual Machine usingAzureBackup.
- Captured images of VM, attached disks to VMsusing PowerShell.
- UtilizedSource treeto manage code intoGit warm(repository manager).
- Create performance measurements to monitor resources acrossazureusingAzurenative monitoring tools utilizing ARM template.
- Experienced in applying tagging acrossazureusing PowerShell for Cost and billing management of resources deployed.
- Involved in development of test environment on Docker containers and configuring teh Docker containers usingKubernetes.
- Proficient wif container systems like Docker and container orchestration like EC2 Container Service,Kubernetes, worked wif Terraform.
- Managed Docker orchestration and Docker containerization usingKubernetes.
- UsedKubernetesto orchestrate teh deployment, scaling and management of Docker Containers
- Worked on multiple things like setting upkubernetesdashboards wif AAF and also using kube config.
- Setting up hugeKubernetesplatform wif four clusters and providing assistance to various app teams
- LaunchedKubernetesto provide a platform for automating deployment, scaling and operations of application containers across clusters of hosts.
- Experienced in container-based deployments using Docker, Docker Hub and Docker registries andKubernetes.
- Created puppet manifests and modules to automate system operations.
- Experience in writing define types, so teh modules are reusable.
- Based on business requirements written roles and profiles to teh modules to avoid teh repetition and duplication of logic at node level.
- Automated teh environment using puppet from scratch level.
- Involved in automating teh WebLogic server installation, and its components using puppet.
- Configured Elastic Load Balancers wif EC2 Auto scaling groups and created multiAWSVPC instances.
- Used IAM to create new accounts, roles and groups.
- Created teh VPC’s, configured teh subnets, attached teh gateway and routing tables to teh subnets and deployed teh EC2 instances in teh subnets created.
- Experience involving configuring S3 versioning and lifecycle policies to and backup files and archive files in glacier.
- Hands on experience in EC2, VPC, Subnets, Routing tables, Internet gateways, IAM, Route 53, VPC peering, S3, ELB, RDS(MySQL), Security Groups, Cloud Watch, SNS on AWS.
- Configured boto-SDK and written python scripts to automate teh backup and snapshot of EC2 instances and storing those snapshots on S3 buckets.
- Creating teh Read Replicas for teh RDS databases in teh different region expecting teh disaster.
- Configured teh Autoscaling groups and Launch Configuration to automatically launch teh new instances.
- Created monitors, alarms and notifications for EC2 hosts using CloudWatch.
- CreatedSplunkapp for Enterprise Security to identify and address emerging security threats through teh use of continuous monitoring, alerting and analytics.
- Analyzed security based events, risks and reporting instances.
- Analyzed and monitored incident management and incident resolution problems.
- Installed Jira and confluence onTomcatserver.
- Automated teh JBOSS components like managed servers, data sources, mail resource, Jdbc, jms and tested using puppet
- Automated teh apache installation and its components using puppet.
- Used GIT version control to push teh modules to teh GitHub
- Experience wif Apache/Tomcat, Load Balancer (Apache, Nginx, HAproxy) andExpertise in making configuration changes.
- Good in Ruby and Bash shell scripting for writing up scripts for matrix collection of various application and automation of day to day activity.
- Delivered specific versions of various components of an application into target environments.
- Have used Confluence to create, share and discuss content and projects.
- Familiar and experienced wif Agile Scrum development.
- Proposed and implemented branching strategy suitable for agile development in Subversion.
- Imported and managed multiple corporate applications into GIT repositories and give access rights to teh authorized developers.
- Setting up teh automatic build and deployment automation for Java base project by using Jenkins and Maven.
- Administration and maintenance of Docker runtime environment, Versioning and lifecycle management of Docker images, Experienced in Docker orchestration framework.Troubleshooting of Docker based applications.
- Creating builds using shell Scripts, Gradle/Maven scripts manually and automated.
- Administered Jenkins for Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment into Tomcat/Web Sphere Application Servers, Testing in build environment and release to test team on scheduled time. Integrated builds wif Code Quality Tools like Cobertura, PMD and Find bugs.
- Handling complete Build and Release process including code, documentation and supporting testing team along wif teh server Administration.
- Integration of Maven/Nexus, Jenkins, Urban Code Deploy wif Patterns/Release, Git, Confluence, Jira and Cloud Foundry
- Using Jenkins AWS Code Deploy plugin to deploy to AWS.
- ManagedGIT repositories for branching, merging, and tagging
- Used Chef to configure and manage infrastructure. Wrote cookbooks to automate teh configuration setups.Deployment and implementation of Chef for infrastructure as code initiative.
- Responsible for nightly and weekly builds for different modules.
- Perform Deployment of Release to various QA & UAT in Linux environments.
- Configured Elastic Load Balancers wif EC2 Auto scaling groups
- Configured servers to host Team Foundation Server (TFS) instance, build controllers and build agents
- Implemented AWS solutions using EC2, S3, RDS, EBS, Elastic Load Balancer, Auto scaling groups,Configured S3 versioning and lifecycle policies to and backup files and archive files in Glacier.Used IAM to create new accounts, roles and groups
- Created monitors, alarms and notifications for EC2 hosts using Cloud Watch
- Involved in writing parentpom files to establish teh code quality tools integration.
- Scripting in multiple languages on UNIX, LINUX and Windows - Batch, Shell script etc.
- JIRA is used as ticket tracking, change management and Agile/Scrum tool
- Set up a Packer environment to integrate wif Jenkins to update EC2 instances.
- Managing client’s applications in teh Cloud.
- Developed a Rest API wif Jacks-Rx to create a Restful Web Services
- Installed SpaceWalk System Management in RHEL 7.X AWS
- Utilized data pipeline to copy dynamodb data to S3.
- Configured VPC endpoint to S3 bucket.
- Analyzed log file using AWS EMR
- Troubleshooting connectivity issues wifin teh AWS environment.
- Designedapplications to meet high availability application architecture.
- Gatheird automation requirement across teh client platforms.
- Onboard new applications to different platforms on client site.
- DesignedEC2instance architecture to meet high availability application architecture.
- Use in-house built/deployment tools for continuous integration and continuous deployment.
- Create new iterations, new builds and deploy built.
- Used version control tools for maintaining updates wifin teh environment.
- Manage and coordinate transition activities wif developers, architects, project managers and other release managers.
- Deployed codes in different environments like Test, UAT, Preproduction and Production.
- Managed and coordinated transition activities wif developers, architects and team members.
- Written Batch scripts for teh silent installations of teh software like SQL server 2008 r2.
- Implemented teh agile methodology in teh development team. Like test driven development.
- Created teh workflow of Git for teh teams.
- Provided a Branching structure for teh development teams.
- Created teh documentation of setting up of GitHub enterprise on premises.
- Coordinated wif different developments teams, Gatheird information and established Continuous integration and Continuous delivery pipelines according to teh team Requirements.
- Automated teh process of deploying teh web applications from slaves to IIS servers using teh Microsoft web deploy tool through Jenkins server.
- Monitored and upgraded teh GitHub enterprise software.
- Administered and maintained Jenkins Master serving 5’s of slaves and 30+ jobs are running as a CI process.
- Installing Red Hat Linux 5/6 using kickstart servers and interactive installation.
- Supporting infrastructure environment comprising of RHEL and Solaris.
- Implemented Puppet, Chef, Nagios tools, DevOps.
- Performed teh server automation using Chef Configuration management.
- Implementing a Continuous Delivery framework using Jenkins in Linux environment.
- Building and supporting environments consisting Testing, Contingency, Production and Disaster Recovery servers.
- Performed OS provisioning using kickstart through BMC Blade Logic.
- Installation, Configuration and up gradation of Redhat Linux 4, 5.X, and using Blade Logic.
- Creation, Installation and administration of Red Hat Virtual machines in VMware Environment.
- Create, extend, reduce and administration of Logical Volume Manager (LVM) in RHEL environment.
- Extensively worked wif Version Control Systems git and SVN.
- Resolving different Users request.
- Implemented AWS solutions using E2C, S3, RDS, EBS, Elastic Load Balancer, and Auto scaling groups
- Creating storage wif amazon S3to store data.
- Worked on AWSElastic Beanstalk to deploy, monitor, and scale an application.
- Worked on projects like PCI, SR to ensure all goes well and provided support till servers go in to production environment.
- Creation of SAN File System on Red Hat Linux using multipath configuration.
- Configuration of Network bonding which include Active/Standby and Active/Active.
- Installation of HBA cards ( Emulex and Qlogic )
- Rebuilding of kernel in RHEL using mkinitrd.
- Troubleshooting Network, memory, cpu, swap and File system issues, TCP/IP, NFS, DNS, SMTP in Linux and Solaris servers.
- Performance tuning of Virtual Memory, CPU, system usage in Linux and Solaris servers.
- Configuration of Monitoring tools in Linux and Solaris servers.
- Performed Disaster Recovery in RHEL servers which consists of LVM based FS and Red Hat Clustering.
- Supported class monitoring and management tools such as Open NMS, Tivoli and VCO.
- Installation, configuration and administration of Jboss, Apache, Weblogic, Tomcat and Websphere.
- Creation of Jumpstart and Kickstart configuration for teh automatic provision of servers using Bladelogic.
- Responsible for large-scale Puppet implementation and maintenance. Puppet manifests creation, testing and implementation.
- Provide on call support by rotation 24/7.
- Created a Private virtual private cloud wif Cloud formation and launched instances.
- Installed and configured monitoring script for instances.
- Provided highly durable and available data by using S3 data store, versioning, lifecycle policies, and create AMIs for mission critical production servers for backup.
- Decoupled teh different services for distributed applications wifin teh environment using SQS.
- Utilized S3 and Glacier for storage and backup on AWS.
- Used SNS and SQS for infrastructure automation.
- Utilize CloudWatch to monitor resources such as EC2, CPU memory, Amazon RDS DB services, DynamoDB tables, EBS volumes; to set alarms for notification or automated actions; and to monitor logs for a better understanding and operation of teh system.
- Implemented and maintained teh monitoring and alerting of production and corporate environment using Cloudwatch and SNS. Focus on continuous integration and continuous deployment to promote enterprise solution deployment assets to target environments. Automation using Chef and AWS Opworks.
- Coordinate/assist developers wif establishing and applying appropriate branching, labelling/naming conventions using GITsource control.
- Installed, administered and configuredJenkinsContinuous Integration (CI) tool.
- Developed build and deployment scripts using ANT and Mavenas build tools in Jenkinsto move from one environment to other environments.
- Worked wif teh development team to migrate Ant scripts to Maven.
- Micro services have been built using springboot, NetflixOSS,springcloud and deploying to AWSCloud.
- Building, Installing, Configuring servers from scratch wif OS of RedHatLinux.
- Performed Red Hat Linux Kickstart installations on RedHat 4.x/5.x/6.x, performed Red Hat Linux Kernel Tuning, memory upgrades.
- Worked wif Logical Volume Manager and creating of volume groups/logical performed Red Hat Linux Kernel Tuning.
- Worked in teh migration team for migration from AIX p5 to p6 & p7.
- Troubleshooting teh POWER HA and increasing teh file system in HACMP/POWER HA cluster.
- Hardware replacement of cluster nodes wifout any downtime.
- Configured IBM P-series 770, 750, 595, 570,550 and RS/6000 machines for production and test environments.
- Blade server’s Virtualization-Manage, build and configure teh VIOS and LPAR’s on Blade servers and p-series.
- Creation and installation of new VIOS and LPAR’s using HMC.
- Written multiple cookbooks in Chef using Ruby scripting language.
- Rolled out Chef to all servers, and used teh chef node database to drive host configuration, DNS zones, monitoring.
Linux /Unix Engineer
- Installation, configuration, administration& support of RHEL 4,5, HP-UX, and Solaris 9, 10 using Kickstart, Jumpstart, custom configuration like package management, volume management of servers.
- Applied appropriate support packages/patches to maintain system integrity.
- Configured volume groups and logical volumes, extended logical volumes for file system growth needs using Logical Volume Manager (LVM) commands.
- Creating, installing and configuring Zones, LDOMs in Sun Solaris 10.
- Creating Virtual Machines, cloning, creating templates, adding storage, installing Redhat, performing Vmotion, adding ESX hosts on Vsphere 4.0.
- Creating file system, exporting, importing file systems, tuning, growing, shrinking using Veritas File system 5.x.
- Troubleshooting and administering High Availability using VERITAS Cluster Server on various business critical database & application production servers.
- Implemented a Database enabled Intranet web site usingLINUX, Apache, MySQL Database backend, HTML and PHP scripting for Database access via web browsers.
- Patched Solaris 9 and RHEL servers using patch cluster, YUM repositories, and breaking root mirrors
- Used puppet to configure servers manage profiles, push changes, writing manifests.
- Troubleshooting and configuring NAS and NFS mount points.
- Creating and managing volumes using LVM.
- Installing, configuring Veritas Netbackup 6.5 on Solaris, Redhat servers, creating polices, scheduling jobs.
- Installed and verified dat all AIX/Linuxpatches or updates are applied to teh servers.
- Preparing servers for Oracle RAC installation which includes tuning teh kernel, agent installation, adding NAS storage.
- Designing Firewall rules for new servers to enable communication wif application, Oracle 10g servers.
- Monitored server and application performance & tuning via various stat commands (vmstat, nfsstat, iostat etc) and tuned me/O, memory, etc.
- Coordinated wif teh Storage, Network and Hardware teams on server provisions (HP Proliant DL385/585 G5, G6 servers, and HP BL 465C G5 blade centers
- Job includes installation and configuration ofVMwareESXi 4.x, installation and configuration ofVMwareVirtual Center Server and creating Virtual Machines.
- Assist in building servers and v2v migrations.
- Provided disaster recovery and backup services using theVMwareconsolidated Backup (VCB Job also includes creating templates and deploying Virtual Machines through templates, cloning Virtual Machines and managing Virtual Center permissions.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes