Build And Release Engineer Resume
- Over 7+ years of IT experience as DevOps Engineer incorporating implementation, administration and Application - product support wif expertise in automation of Centos, RHEL, Ubuntu and Windows Server and wif Three years of experience on AWS through Continuous Integration (CI)&Continuous Deployment/Delivery (CD) and Automation of Infrastructure as Code under DevOps Culture in an Agile Environment.
- Experience in designing and implementing infrastructure as code and CI/CD pipeline for deployments of large-scale web applications.
- Designed, implemented and deployed Cloud Based Applications by using teh Amazon EC2, VPC, Cloud Watch, S3, Lambda functions, Autoscaling, ECS, SES, SNS, RDS, EBS, Cloud Formation, Route53, IAM.
- Experienced in installation, configuration, usage and management on AWS (Amazon Web Services), Jenkins and GIT for application servers.
- Experience in eliminating teh dependencies issues in various environments by developing various Docker files to encapsulate teh application and created Docker images which are stored in teh AWS ECR (Elastic Container Registry) to be used in teh CI CD pipeline.
- Experience in working wif various Continuous Integration tools like Hudson/Jenkins, Bamboo, Sonar, Subversion / GIT and Artifactory, Nexus, NuGetand Artifactory Repository for Maven and Ant builds.
- Experience wif build and automation tools like Puppet, Chef, Jenkins, Ansible.
- Experience wif Configuration Management automation tool Ansible and TEMPhas worked on integrating Ansible YAML Scripts.
- Experience wif Ansible Tower to manage Multiple Nodes and Manage Inventory for different Environments.
- Configured and maintained Jenkins to implement teh CI process and integrated teh tool wif Maven to schedule teh builds. Extensive experience in building and deployment of teh application by using build tools like ANT, Maven, Gradle.
- Support and Manage Atlassian Tool sets like JIRA, Confluence, Stash, Bitbucket and manage all teh Environments owned by teh Team and applications supporting various migration activity between Data Center and Cloud Platform.
- Experience in working wif configuration Management tool - Ansible, TEMPhas setup Ansible projects and configured teh playbooks for teh microservices.
- Managed Docker orchestration and Docker containerization usingKubernetes.
- Experienced in Setup teh Chef Infrastructure for teh environment for software configurations management.
- Experience in using version controller tools like Tortoise SVN, Subversion, GIT.
- Expertise in using Nagios and Splunk, Prometheus and Grafana for Monitoring/Network Monitoring/Log Trace Monitoring.
- Configure, manage HA and DRS enabled ESXi Clusters. Performance monitoring of VMs &ESXi Servers using vROps
- Expertise in Scripting wif either Bash, Shell, Perl, Ruby programming for Automation of Activities and builds, deployment of Java applications on bare servers or Middleware tools.
- Installation, Configuration and Management of RDBMS and NoSQL tools such as SQL Server 2008/2012/2014, MySQL, DB2, PostgreSQL, MongoDB and Cassandra.
- Configured and deployed 250 + web applications on JBOSS application servers hosted on Linux and Windows platform
- Responsible for deploying enterprise applications from Admin console and enabling security using LTPA and LDAP for WebSphere Application Server and expertise in setting up security for single sign on and SSL
- Administered tasks like taking backups, expanding file system diskspace, creating NFS mounts.
- Hands on experience in Installation/Administration of TCP/IP, UDP,ICMP, NIS/NIS+, NFS, DNS, NTP, Auto mounts, Send mail and Print servers as per teh client’s requirement.
- Installed, upgraded and configured RedHat Linux 5.x and 6.x using kickstart installation and SUSE Linux Servers manually.
- Experienced wif Package management using RPM, YUM and UP2DATE in Redhat Linux.
- Day to day administration of teh Development environment and Production and Test environment systems. 24x7 on-call support
- Day to day job included but not limited to handling Tickets, Monitoring, Troubleshooting and maintenance
- Strong desire to learn new technologies wif positive attitude.
Operating Systems: RHEL/CentOS 5.x/6.x/7, Ubuntu/Debian/Fedora, Windows Server 2003/2008/2012
Build/Automation Tools: Anthill Pro, Udeploy, Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Ant, Maven, Gradle, Jenkins, Hudson & Bamboo
Scripting: Shell, Bash, Perl, Ruby, Terraform
Cloud: AWS, Google cloud
Databases: MySql, SQL Server
Web/App Server: Apache, Tomcat, WebSphere Application Server, JBoss
Bug Tracking Tools: JIRA, Fisheye, Crucible, Rally, Remedy and IBM Clear Quest, Bugzilla, HP Quality Center.
Version Control Tools: Subversion, GIT, Github, Tortoise SVN, Visual SVN, Bitbucket(stash)
Web Technologies/Programing Languages: Servlets, JDBC, JSP, XML, HTML, .Net, Java Script, Java/J2EE, C, C++, Ruby, Perl scripting, Python, Shell scripting, Ant, Maven, Gradle
Build and Release Engineer
- Created teh automated build and deployment process for application, re-engineering setup for better user experience, and leading up to building a continuous integration system for all our products.
- Responsible for CI and CD using Anthil Pro, UrbanCode Deploy,Jenkins integrating wif TFS, MS Build,Maven, Git, SVN, Rundeck
- Experienced in writing Gradle, Maven and ANT scripts to perform continuous build and integration of Java applications using Jenkins and deploy using uDeploy.
- Hands-on experience configuring workflows, jobs in Anthill Pro for performing automated builds and deployments.
- Implemented new projects builds framework using Jenkins &maven as build framework tools.
- Create build configurations in Jenkins and Anthillpro and integrate wif teh other tools like Fortify, Black duck, SonarQube, Checkmarx
- Designing and implementing CI (Continuous Integration) system: configuring Jenkins servers, Jenkins nodes and Responsible for User Management and Plug-in Management for Jenkins
- UtilizedKubernetesand Docker for teh runtime environment of teh CI/CD system to build, test deploy.
- Designing and Configured AWS Solutions using EC2, S3, EBS, Elastic Load Balancer (ELB), auto scaling groups.
- Provided POC's to provision teh AWS infrastructure using Ansible playbooks which includes checking teh health status, monitoring and gathering facts about teh EC2 instances, elastic load balancers, auto scaling groups and other AWS resources.
- Worked on various Docker/Kubernetes components like Docker Engine, Hub, Machine, Compose and Docker Registry.
- Configured and setup Ansible Tower wif customized playbooks to automate and enhance teh configuration management for deploying faster containers, EC2 instances, and manage Jenkins deployments.
- Deployed and configured GIT repositories wif branching, forks, tagging, merge requests, and notifications.Converted and automated builds using Gradle, Maven and Ant. Scheduled automated nightly builds using Jenkins.
- Used Jenkins and pipelines to drive all microservices builds out to teh Docker registry and tan deployed to Openshift Cluster, Created Pods and managed using Openshift.
- Integrated Jenkins wif repositories like GitHub to build Automation tool (Maven), and Artifact repository for pushing successful build code.
- Deployed Docker containers by using images stored in repository using Openshift, both on premise and on AWS cloud
- Configured kubernetes to deploy scale, load balance, scale and manage Docker containers wif multiple namespaces versions. Scheduled, deployed and managed container replicas onto node cluster using Kubernetes.
- Analyse and resolve conflicts related to merging of source code for GIT.
- Used maven dependency management system to deploy snapshot andreleaseartifacts to Nexus to share artifacts across projects.
- Designed and implemented for fully automated Server build management, monitoring and deployment using DevOps Technologies like Chef, Ansible
- Designed Rapid deployment method using Chef and Ansible to auto deploy servers as needed. Experienced on ansible server build from scratch and writing Ansible playbooks to make configuration changes.
- Installed Chef-Server Enterprise On-Premise/WorkStation/ Bootstrapped teh Nodes using Knife. Planned and performed teh upgrades on Linux operating system.
- Written/DevelopedChefCookbooks to automate teh entire deployment process as well as Infrastructure admin tasks
- Monitored Linux servers for CPU Utilization, Memory Utilization and Disk Utilization for performance monitoring.
- Assisted end-to-endreleaseprocess from teh planning ofreleasecontent through to actualrelease deployment to production.
- Deployed Java/J2EE applications on to teh Apache Tomcat server and configured it to host teh websites.
- Worked closely wif Application and Middleware teams to debug build & deploy issues.
- Resolved system issues and inconsistencies in coordination wif quality assurance and engineering teams.
- JIRA/CMticket is used as ticket tracking, change management and Agile/SCRUM tool.
- Perform Deployment of Release to various QA & UAT in Linux and Windows environments.
- Involved in 24*7 on-call support for Jenkins/Anthill Pro tools
Confidential, KANSAS CITY, MO
Linux Admin/ Cloud Engineer / DevOps Engineer
- Worked for Devops Platform team responsible for specialization areas related to Chef for Cloud Automation.
- Coordinating teh resources by working closely wif Project Manager's for thereleaseand Project Manager for all teh Operational Projects
- Involved in designing and deploying applications using AWS services such as Amazon EC2, S3, Amazon SimpleDB, DynamoDB, RDS, Cloud watch, Elastic Load Balancing, SQS and other services of teh AWS infrastructure
- Experience in setting up Amazon EC2 instances, Virtual Private Cloud (VPC), Security groups, Elastic Load Balancers, S3 buckets, using AMIs and monitoring using Cloud Watch.
- Good hands on experience in Migration of many existing infrastructures over AWS accounts into VPCs managed Cloud formation.
- Experienced in creating User/Group Accounts, Federated users and access management to User/Group Accounts using AWS IAM service.
- Developed Chef Cookbooks/recipes to migrate teh VMWARE VMs to AWS and managed Services like EC2, S3Bucket, Route53, ELB, EBS.
- Created Amazon EC2 instances using command line calls and troubleshoot teh most common problems wif instances and monitor teh health of Amazon EC2 instances and other AWS services.
- Deploy and monitor scalable infrastructure on Amazon web services (AWS) & configuration management using Chef.
- Managed and improved build systems and integrated test automation framework, providing support for continuous, nightly and milestone builds across multiple streams of development and assisted developers wif teh timely resolution of any build failures.
- Managed Cloud/On Premises environments, automated teh provisioning of VM’s, patching, software installs, deployments and part of DevOps team in troubleshooting and fixing issues.
- Configured Docker Engine wif Docker Specific Commands, Created Custom Docker Images, and Deployed Docker Containers on AWS as Part of Cloud Formation Template.
- Actively involved in architecture of Devops platform and cloud solutions.
- Build Automation and Build Pipe Development using Jenkins and Maven.
- Wrote ANT and MAVEN Scripts to automate thebuildprocess.
- Managed teh Maven Repository using Nexus tool and used teh same to share teh snapshots and releases of internal projects.
- Evaluating testing of Chef Recipes - Concept of Test Driven Development for Infrastructure as a Code.
- Developing pom.xml files for Mavenbuildscripts.
- Performed all necessary day-to-day CVS/Subversion support for different projects.
- Responsible for design and maintenance of teh CVS/Subversion repositories and teh access control strategies.
- Creation of branches in CVS and Subversion for parallel development process.
- Involved in Agile / Scrum environment and daily standup meetings.Work wif development/testing, deployment, systems/infrastructure and project teams to ensure continuous operation of build and test systems.
- Installing Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5.x/6.x, CentOS and installing packages, patches for Red Hat Linux servers, Administration of RHEL which includes installation, testing, tuning, upgrading, troubleshooting server issues.
- Deploy and monitor scalable infrastructure on Amazon web services (AWS) & configuration management using puppet.
- Involved in P2V and V2C projects for infrastructure onto physical, VMware and AWS.
- Installed and configured configuration management tool likePuppetdat included teh installation and configuration of thePuppetmaster, agent nodes and an admin control workstation.
- Used teh Application Server Admin (JBOSS/ Tomcat) to manage teh systems remotely usingPuppet and using Linux
- Managing Amazon Web Services (AWS) infrastructure wif automation and configuration management tools such as Puppet, Ansible custom-built. Designing cloud-hosted solutions and specific AWS product suite experience.
- Installed/Configured/ManagedPuppetMaster/Agent. Wrote custom Modules and Manifests, downloaded pre-written modules fromPuppet-forge. Up gradation or Migration ofPuppetCommunity and Enterprise.
- Developed automation scripting inPython (core)usingPuppetto deploy and manage Java applications across Linux servers.
- Implemented a Continuous Delivery pipeline wifDocker, Jenkins and GitHub and AWS AMI's.Imported and managed multiple corporate applications into GitHub code management repo.
- Developed scripts using PERL, BASH and BATCH files for Automation of Activities and builds.
- Managed and monitored teh server and network infrastructure using Nagios.
- Installation and configuration of PostgreSQL database on RedHat/Debian Servers. Configuration and Administration of Apache Web Server and SSL.
- Performed Disk management wif teh halp of LVM (Logical Volume Manager).
- Troubleshoot application & web server issues related to teh platform. Create support tickets and work wif vendors as needed.
- PerformanceTuningand troubleshooting of Linux server and working wif teh application/database team to resolve issues.
- Aided engineers on performance tuning for critical areas.
- Participated in weekly release meetings wif Technology stakeholders to identify and mitigate potential risks associated wif teh releases.
Linux System Administrator
- Installation, Configuration, Maintenance and Administration of Red Hat Enterprise Linux 4/5/6 and SUSE Enterprise Linux.
- Performed installation of new software packages, patches and security updates and updated server's firmware (BIOS) as required and maintained server's security from external attacks.
- Administrated DHCP, DNS and Samba services in Linux System Configuration, Administration and Maintenance of NFS, DNS, NIS & NIS+ on Linux Servers.
- Gathering & Understanding teh functional specification from teh functional document.
- Troubleshooting Day - to-Day issues wif various Servers on different platforms. Provide management reporting on daily/weekly/monthly basis
- Extensive use of Logical Volume Manager (LVM), creating Volume Groups, Logical volumes and disk mirroring inLinux.Formatted raw disks & partitioned them using teh format utility. Created file system using new fs and mounted it. Created devices and special files using mknod
- Configuring Windows Active directory service and designing standard folder architecture for teh users.
- Mounting &unmounting teh netapp storage LUNs to teh Redhat Linux servers and troubleshooting teh issues encountered Creating Link aggregation (LACP) wif VLAN tunneling using virtual connect (VC)
- User/group maintenance in both production/development environments. In-house process control initiatives including IT Services Management, worked wif LDAP integration for a single log on purpose.
- Regular disk management like adding of new disk to disk group, giving teh space to existing groups, deleting volume and increasing teh file system in Veritas Volume Manager.
- Involved in troubleshooting teh performance issues related to web application running on virtual machines
- Work wif Onsite and Offshore development teams for application development and delivery..
- Installed and Configured SAMBA Server in Linux for accessing teh shared files from teh windows environment
- Configuring and Maintaining of Network File Systems like (N.F.S) and Auto mount in networks
- Setup virtual host for new application setup and creating documents.
- Installed/setup and maintained Splunk for various platform of Operating system.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes