Senior Systems Analyst Resume
5.00/5 (Submit Your Rating)
- I am a seasoned IT professional with over 13 years of experience developing, maintaining, and administering Java web applications. I have extensive experience deploying and administering Linux servers (apache, tomcat, etc.). I take pride in my work and am passionate about code quality and maintainability.
Build Technologies/Code Quality: Junit, Jenkins CI Server, JaCoCo, FindBugs, Sonar, Selenium
Source Code Management: Subversion, CVS, Git
Infrastructure: Apache, Tomcat, Linux, OpenLDAP, MongoDB, Postgresql, MySql, Microsoft SQL Server, DB2, Geoserver
Issue/Project Management: JIRA
Senior Systems Analyst
- As a Systems Administrator (2 years) I automated all server configuration for apache and tomcat servers. This allowed us to respond very quickly when we had a need to scale horizontally.
- Developed a reusable workflow library/API that was used throughout the company which was used for things like Assignments, Individual Employee Assignments, Code Deployment Approvals, Uniform Orders, etc.
- Served as Project Manager/Technical Lead on a Project Management System. This system tracked programming tasks and managed audit trails, approvals, and deployment of completed systems throughout Development, Test, and Production environments.
- Served as Project Manager/Technical Lead on a Management System. This system was used to assign and track Employee for the entire company of approximately 60,000 employees.
- Served as Project Manager/Technical Lead on a system that allowed supervisors to create Assignment or “Checklists” for employees throughout the company. This system was used to calculate bonuses for store, and warehouse employees.
- Developed a system which allowed employees to order uniforms. This system included a back - end system which communicated with our supplier to place orders and handle billing
- Worked with a team to develop a map-based customer relationship manager. This system is primarily used by pipeline companies to manage documentation for groups of users who could be potentially effected by pipelines.
- Worked with a team to develop a system to create and manage virtual scenarios. This system allows a user to draw features on a map to educate and train emergency responders.
- Developed a system to manage dig tickets for state one-call centers. This system includes a component that processes xml documents. The system allows companies to assign dig tickets to individuals who will go mark underground assets. It also allows dispatchers to determine optimal routes and provides notifications to excavators.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes