Software Devops Engineer Resume
Networking Protocols: TCP/IP, UDP, ARP, SIP, HTTP, STP, VTP, DHCP, DNS, RTP, IPSec, ICMP, RIP, OSPF, EIGRP,MPLS, VLAN
Security Tools: Wireshark, Nmap
Operating System: Windows, Linux
Build Environments: Microservies, Agile, Waterfall model.
Tools: Wireshark, Riverbed Opnet, Eclipse IDE; HMI Panel Builder, Archestra System Management Console
Pipeline: buildout Jenkins, Concourse CI,Jfrog Artifactory
Virtualization: VMWare ESXi/vSphere, Docker,Ansible
Confidential, Richardson, Texas
SOFTWARE DevOps ENGINEER
- Providing third party approvals and licenses.
- Automating the dellemc - symphony projects using Jenkins Build CI.
- Performing quality check and static analysis of code using Sonar Qube Servers
- Performing analysis and monitoring of logs of hardware and software services using ansible
- Configure DNS and DHCP via ansible
- Set up web page for github metrics
Confidential, Dallas, Texas
GRADUATE TEACHING ASSISTANT
- Design and simulate network models on mininet, opnet and Wireshark for students
- Diagnose hardware and software problems, download and install software upgrades
- Perform troubleshooting, diagnose problems and analyze the network performance.
- Performed experiments on virtual machine servers with varied hypervisors, configuration and management of ESXi.
- Deployed and managed private cloud built on Eucalyptus, and an Open Stack hybrid cloud.
- Deployed a single node cloud using RDO. Also, configured and installed OpenStack Dashboard, Identity, Glance, Neuron, Nova and Cinder using Devstack.
- Successfully installed, configured and ran Ubuntu container on Docker, File sharing and building images using Dockerfile
- Basic Working knowledge of Automation tools like Jenking, Puppet, Chef and Ansible
- Deployed automated tasks to many servers at once
- Maintained SVN repositories for DevOps environment: automation code and configuration
- Demonstrated knowledge in technology lifecycle processes (SDLC, agile, waterfall, etc.)
- Worked with SCM, SVN, GIT, and maven including branching and merging strategies
- Performed network monitoring and maintenance, ensuring prompt resolution and maintain maximum uptime.
- Performed troubleshooting skills: nslookup, traceroute, ping, wireshark, tcpdump, netstat
- Comprehensive understanding of networking concepts pertaining to LAN, WAN, network security, WAN protocols
- Providing infrastructure support & troubleshooting enterprise computing environment which includes server & network management, data centre operations, Incident & problem management.
- Monitoring LAN/WAN systems, routers, switches.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes