Sr. Cloud/azure Devops Engineer Resume
- Sr Cloud DevOps engineer wif over 8 years’ experience in Cloud (Azure, AWS, GCP), DevOps, Configuration management, Infrastructure automation, Continuous Integration and Delivery(CI/CD). I can implement TEMPeffective strategies for N - Tier application development in both Cloud and On-premises environments
- Experience in dealing wif Unix/Linux and Windows server administration.
- Expertise in Architecting and Implementing Azure Service Offering, such as Azure cloud services, Azure storage, IIS, Azure Active Directory (AD), Azure Resource Manager (ARM), Azure Storage, Azure, Blob Storage, Azure VMs, SQL Database, Azure Functions, Azure Service Fabric, Azure Monitor, and Azure Service Bus.
- Hands on experience on Backup and restore Azure services and in Design and configure Azure Virtual Networks (VNets), subnets, Azure network settings, DHCP address blocks, DNS settings, security policies and routing. Azure cloud services, Blob storage, Active directory, Azure Service Bus, Cosmos DB.
- Expertise in Azure Scalability and Azure Availability - Build VMs availability sets using the Azure portal to provide resiliency for IaaS based solution and Virtual Machine Scale Sets (VMSS) using Azure Resource Manager (ARM) to manage network traffic.
- Experience in migrating on-premises applications to Azure and configured VNETs and subnets as per the project requirement also performed PowerShell scripting to do Patching, Imaging, and Deploymen ts in Azure .
- Knowledge of Azure Site Recovery and Azure Backup Installed and Configured the Azure Backup agent and virtual machine backup, Enabled Azure Virtual machine backup from the Vault and configured the Azure Site Recovery (ASR).
- Implemented a CI/CD pipeline using Azure DevOps (VSTS,TFS) in both cloud and on-premises wif GIT, MS Build, Docker, Maven along wif Jenkins plugins.
- Experience in writing Infrastructure as a code(IaC) in Terraform, Azure resource management, AWS Cloud formation. Created reusable Terraform modules in both Azure and AWS cloud environments.
- Experience in Infrastructure Development and Operations involving AWS Cloud Services, EC2, EBS, VPC, RDS, SES, ELB, Auto scaling, CloudFront, Cloud Formation, Elastic Cache, API Gateway, Route 53, Cloud Watch, SNS.
- Expertise in building CI/CD on AWS environment using AWS Code Commit, Code Build, Code Deploy and Code Pipeline and experience in using AWS CloudFormation, API Gateway, and AWS Lambda in automation and securing the structure on AWS.
- Experience in Kubernetes to deploy scale, load balance, and manage Docker containers wif multiple names spaced versions using Helm charts.
- Experience in managed kubernetes services such as Google kubernetes engine(GKE), Azure kubernetes and AWS Elastic container service.
- Hands-on in using OpenShift for container orchestration wif Kubernetes, container storage, automation, to enhance container platform multi-tenancy. Experience wif OpenShift, Kubernetes architecture and design, troubleshooting issues and multi-regional deployment models and patterns for large-scale applications.
- Proficiency in using Docker Hub, Docker Engine, Docker images, Docker Weave, Docker Compose, Docker Swarm, and Docker Registry and used containerization to make applications platform when moved into different environments.
- Proficient in creating Docker images using Docker File, worked on Docker container snapshots, removing images, and managing Docker volumes and implemented Docker automation solution for CI/CD model.
- Extensive experience in installing, configuring and administering Jenkins CI tool on Linux machines and used Jenkins Pipelines to drive all Microservices builds out to the Docker Registry and then deployed to Kubernetes, Created Pods and managed using Kubernetes.
- Involvement in developing APIs using Kubernetes to manage and specify the copies of the containers to run the actual servers in the cloud environment. Scheduled, deployed and managed container replicas onto a node cluster using Kubernetes and deployed Docker containers through Kubernetes to manage the microservices using its Nodes, Pods, ConfigMaps, Selectors, Services.
- Expertise in configuring the monitoring and alerting tools according to the requirement like Prometheus and Grafana, setting up alerts and deployed multiple dashboards for individual applications in Kubernetes.
- Experience in Configuration management tools such as Chef, Ansible, and Puppet. Wrote Chef recipes and cookbooks in Ruby scripting.
- Hands-on experience in bootstrapping the nodes using knife and automated by testing Chef Recipes, Cookbooks wif test-kitchen and chef spec . Refactored Chef and Ops Works in AWS cloud environment.
- Experienced in Ansible Tower, which provides an easy-to-use dashboard and role-based access control and in developing Ansible playbooks for managing the application/OS configuration files in GIT hub, integrating wif Jenkins, and Verifying wif Jenkins plugins, deploying the application in Linux environment.
- Experience in Ansible setup, managing hosts file, Using YAML linter, authoring various playbooks and custom modules wif Ansible and Ansible Playbooks to automate in AWS services like Launching EC2, Provisioning IAM, Configuring VPC, EBS, Monitoring using Cloud Watch and Cloud Trail .
Cloud Technologies: Azure, AWS, GCP
Configuration & Management tools: Ansible, Chef, Terraform, CloudFormation, Azure Resource Manager
CI/CD & Build Tools: Jenkins, Hudson, Bamboo, Puppet, ANT, Maven
Version Control Tools: GIT, Subversion
Monitoring Tools: Nagios, SPLUNK, ELK, New Relic, Graphene, Zabbix.
Languages: C, C++, JAVA, J2EE.
Databases: MySQL, NoSQL, MongoDB, DynamoDB, Elastic ache.
Containerization Tools: Docker, Docker Compose, Docker swarm, Docker Mesos, Kubernetes.
Scripting language: Python, Ruby, Perl, PHP, Bash, Power shell.
Virtualization Tools: VMware, Windows Hyper-V, Virtual box, Vagrant, Citrix Xen.
Atlassian Tools: JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket, Bamboo.
Operating Systems: Linux (Red Hat, CENTOS & SUSE), Solaris, Ubuntu, Windows, DEBIAN.
Application servers: Web Logic Application Server, Apache Tomcat, Red Hat, JBOSS, WebSphere.
Development methodologies: Agile/Scrum
Confidential, Baltimore MD
Sr. Cloud/Azure Devops Engineer
- Configured and implemented storage blobs and Azure files - Created Storage accounts, Configured the ContentDelivery Network(CDN), custom domain, Managing access and storage access key.
- Developed and supported the Software Release Management and procedures. Also experienced wif working on Subversion, Proposed and implemented branching strategy.
- Used Docker for settingAzure Container RegistrywifDockerand Docker-compose and actively involved in deployments on Docker usingKubernetes.
- Created CI/CD Pipelinesin Azure DevOpsenvironments by providing their dependencies and tasks. Also have experience on implementing and managing continuous delivery systems and methodologies on AWS and created END-END Automation wif CI Procedures usingJenkins& automated Maven builds by integrating them wif Continuous Integration toolsJenkins
- UsedAzure Kubernetesservice to deploy a managed Kubernetes cluster inAzureand created an AKS cluster in the Azure portal, wif the Azure CLI, also used template driven deployment options such as Resource Manager templates and Terraform.
- Configured servers to hostTeam Foundation Server (TFS)instance to setup and manage Continuous Integration(CI)using Team Foundation (TF) Build Service.
- Responsible for Administering and MonitoringVisual Studio Team System(VSTS),taking backups and consolidating collections at the time of migration from one version ofVSTSto another.
- Defined dependencies and plugins inMavenpom.xml for various activities and integrated Maven wif GIT to manage and deploy project related tags.
- Automated various infrastructure activities like Continuous Deployment using Ansible playbooks and has Integrated Ansible wif Jenkins onAZURE.
- Designing and implementing fully automated Server build management,
- Monitoring and deployment by using technologies likeCHEF &Ansible
- Developed automation scriptingin Python(core) using Puppet to deploy and manage Java applications across Linux servers.
- Automated most of the daily task using python scripting
- Developed Python scripts for testing the car functioning on different services.
- Created users, manage user permissions, maintain User & File System quota onRed Hat LINUX.
- Responsible for designing and deploying best SCM processes and procedures wif GitHub,GIT. Familiar wif analysing and resolving conflicts related to merging of source code for clear case.
- Used ApacheKafkafor importing real time network log data into HDFS
- Improved the performance ofSQLScripts by using Object Role Modelling methodology.
- Used Docker in build automation pipeline and production deployment & implemented the setup for Master slave architecture to improve the Performance of Jenkins.
- Used Jenkins for Continuous Integration and deployment intoTomCatApplication Server.
- Profound Experience in designing Strategies to increase the velocity of development and release for Continuous integration, delivery and deployment, by using technologies like Bamboo and Jenkins. Also, experience in using SCM tools likeGIT, Subversion (SVN) andTFSon Linux platforms in maintaining, tagging and branching the versions on multiple environments
- Expertisein JIRAfor issue tracking and project management.
- Involved in Research of the project application architecture to support/resolve build, compile, and test issues/problems.
Environment: Microsoft Azure (IaaS& PaaS ), Jenkins, JIRA, Subversion, AWS Cloud, Puppet, JBoss, MySQL, PostgreSQL, OpenStack, Jython,Apache, Nginx, FTP, Splunk, Docker, Windows Server 2003, HTML, HTML5, OWASP, CSS3, Bootstrap, Code igniter, Adobe Fireworks and Sublime Text, Ansible.
Confidential, San Diego CA
Sr. Azure Devops Engineer
- Expert in variousAzureservices like Compute (Web Roles, Worker Roles), Caching,Azure SQL, NoSQL, Storage, and Network services,Active Directory (AD), API Management, Scheduling,AzureAuto Scaling, and PowerShell Automation.
- Migrating virtual environments VMWare toAzurecloud using ASR.
- Configured VMs in availability sets using ARM templates to provide resiliency for IaaS based solution and scale sets usingAzureResource Manager to manage network traffic.
- Work onAzureStorage, Network services, Traffic Manager, Scheduling, Auto Scaling, and PowerShell Automation.
- Drive end to end deployment of various Components on theAzurePlatform.
- Create and assign an initiative definition to track compliance for multiple resources and Resolve a non-compliant or denied resource.
- Managing Windows 2012 servers, troubleshooting IP issues and working wif different support teams
- Created Azure Automation Assets, Graphical runbook, PowerShell runbook dat will automate specific tasks, deployed Azure AD Connect, configuring Active Directory Federation Service (AD FS) authentication flow, ADFS installation using Azure AD Connect, and involved in administrative tasks dat include Build, Design, Deploy of Azure environment.
- UtilizedARM templatebuilding SQL Server wif High-Availability for an application backend Infrastructure and Virtual Machine Scale sets for front end along wif Multiple Servers Such as reporting, Scripting and Scheduling Servers
- Script, debug and automatePowerShellscripts to reduce manual administration tasks and cloud deployments
- Create performance measurements to monitor resources acrossazureusing Azure native monitoring tools utilizing ARM template.
- DeployedAzure IaaSvirtual machines (VMs) and Cloud services (PaaS role instances) into secure VNets and subnets.
- Automating the Microsoft .NET software build, packaging, and deployment processes usingTFSandVSTS.
- WriteDockerfile to build/push new images to the repository and pull those to run as containers.
- BuiltDockercontainer Scaling functionality utilizing custom scripts to analyze metrices and trigger scaling operations.
- Worked wifDockerand vagrant for different infrastructure setup and testing of code.
- Helping team migrate repositories from different source control systems to TFVC and GIT repositories inVSTS(Azure DevOps)
- Worked on creatingAzureBlob for storing unstructured data in the cloud as blobs.
- Worked on Managing the Private Cloud Environment usingChef.
- Installing and Architecting Pivotal Cloud Foundry(PCF) on Various Iaas, leveraging the power of BOSH.
- Working on cloud platforms i.e. PCF,AWS, Digital Ocean, IBM Soft layer and Google Cloud Platform
- Created and tracked tasks in pivotal tracker(PCF)
- UsedChefin Installation of various other basic software.
- VSTSenvironment setup, configuration, customization of VSTS Work items, and Customization on VSTS process template
- VSTSbranching and merging process - Process Streamline.
- Created continuous integration system using SVN, Ant,Jenkins, chef, Puppet full automation.
- Configured Continuous Integration environment, using Jenkins to kickoff daily builds and automation suitesJenkins,MavenandGitHub.
- Used variousSplunkApps such asSplunkon Splunk, Universal Field Extractor,SplunkApp for UNIX/Linux, Splunk DB1 Connect.
- UsedHashi corp Consulas a service discovery tool.
- Provided high availability for IaaS VMs and PaaS role instances for access from other services in the VNet wif Azure Internal Load Balancer.
- Performed Tracking on monitoringInsight Manager, Open View, SolarWinds.
- Configured and installed monitoring toolsGrafana, Kibana, Logstash and Elastic Search on the servers.
- Monitoring ofELKStack Clusters using X-Pack.
Environment: Azure (IAAS, PAAS), Windows server 2012/R2/2013, SQL server, VSTS, Windows PowerShell, Azure Storage, Docker, Ruby, Bash, Chef, Jenkins, Maven, Puppet, Bash, NT command shell, ANT, Gradle, GitHub
Confidential, Lowell AR
- Extensive experience in Linux/Unix system Administration, System Builds, Server Builds, Installations, Upgrades, Patches, Migration, TroubleshootingonRHELh4.x/5. x.
- Maintenance of source code in GIT. Extensive experience in using Version control systems includes Subversion (SVN), GIT.
- Creating repositories, branches, tags in GIT and assist the developers to fix merging issues and Creating Local, Virtual Repositories in Artifactory for the project and release builds, repository management in Gradle to share snapshots and releases of internal projects using Art factory tool.
- Developed automation scriptingin Python(core) using Puppet to deploy and manage Java applications across Linux servers.
- Extensively worked on Hudson/Jenkins and Team City for continuous integration and for End to End automation for all build and deployments.
- Used both GIT and BITbucket source control systems to manage code.
- Implemented Chef Cookbooks for OS component configuration.
- Involved in the setup of Chef Servers, wrote Chef Recipes for Deployment on build on internal Data Centre Servers. Also, reused and modified same Chef Recipes to create a Deployment directly into Web services.
- Releasing code to testing regions or staging areas according to the schedule published.
- Multiple Plugins for smooth build and release build pipelines.
- Developed scripts using Bash/Python for automating Configuration Management policies and practices.
- Supported Deployments into PROD & Pre-Prod environments wif multiple Application server technologies like Web Logic, &Apache Tomcat.
Environment: SVN, GIT, Jenkins, Maven, Nexus, AWS EC2, Web Logic, TOMCAT, Docker, Python Scripts, Ruby Scripts, XML, Unix, JIRA.
Confidential, Hackensack, NJ
Cloud Devops Engineer
- Design & implement migration strategies for traditional systems on Azure (Lift and shift/Azure Migrate, other third-party tools).
- Migration of on-premises data (Oracle/ SQL Server/ DB2/ MongoDB) to Azure Data Lake Store (ADLS) using Azure Data Factory (ADF V1/V2).
- Worked wif the team on AWS to Azure migration and gathered prerequisites from product managers of the required Machine Learning Applications dat are expected to migrate to Azure for better IaaS and ensured dat they meet the expectations of the client.
- Implemented AWS Code Pipeline and created Cloud formation JSON templates in Terraform for (IAC) infrastructure as code.
- Designed AWS Cloud Formation templates to create custom sized VPC, subnets, NAT to ensure successful deployment of Web applications and database templates, Cloud Watch, Cloud Trail and Cloud front to setup and manage the cached content delivery.
- Configured and maintained the AWS Lambda function to trigger an action when there is a Jenkins build, which internally gets stored on AWS S3 bucket for everybody to access. Created Route53 to route traffic between different regions and worked wif Security groups and Network ACLs.
- Performed configuration, deployment, and support of cloud services including Amazon Web Services. Performing the hardening of AWS root account after requisition.
- Strong experience in maintaining repositories in the Bitbucket for the services developed and set up automated testing and deployments using Jenkins.
- Used Jenkins pipelines to drive all microservices builds out to the Docker registry and then deployed to Kubernetes, created Pods, and managed using Kubernetes.
- Used Gradle as a build tool automating the building, testing, publishing and deployment loading all the dependencies from the artifact repository.
- Scheduled, deployed, and managed Container Replicas onto a node cluster using Kubernetes. Implemented Prometheus and Grafana for storing and visualizing the data.
- Responsible to create and handle multiple Docker images primarily for middleware installations and domain configurations. Worked on installation & configuration of Kubernetes and clustering them.
- Managed Kubernetes charts using Helm, Created reproducible builds of the Kubernetes applications, managed Kubernetes manifest files and Managed releases of Helm packages.
- Implemented AWS Elastic Container Service (ECS)scheduler to automate application deployment in the cloud using Docker Automation techniques.
- Virtualized the servers using theDockerfor the test environments and development environment and performed configuration automation using Docker containers.
- Worked wif Terraform Templates to automate the Azure Iaas virtual machines using terraform modules and deployed virtual machine scale sets in production environment.
- Created inventory, job templates and scheduling jobs using Ansible Tower. Downloaded and managed Ansible roles from Ansible Galaxy to automate the infrastructure.
- Wrote UNIX shell scripts to fetch, parse, and load data from external sources and used multithreading to improve performance in generating the reports in Java.
- Performance tuning and management for Linux server and working wif the application/database team to resolve issues.
Environment: Azure, AWS, BitBucket, Jenkins, Gradle, Kubernetes, Docker, Terraform, Ansible, Dynatrace, shell Scripting, Linux.
Build and Release Engineer
- Redefined processes and implemented tools for software builds, patch creation, source control, and release tracking and reporting, onUNIXplatform.
- Responsible for Development -Testing, Staging, Pre-Production and Production Builds and Releases.
- Worked on Adobe Web Application Development using CRXDE Lite, CRXDE, SVN, OSGi (Apache Felix), JCR, JSR-283, File vault.
- Worked on security, user creation, groups and Workflow Management in AdobeCQ5.
- Worked on Adobe DayCQ5 packagemanager, building package and deploying.
- Developed build and deployment scripts usingANT and MAVENas build tools in Jenkins to move from one environment to other environments.
- Maintained twoJenkinsservers and oneBamboo serverto deploy into production and nonproduction environments.
- Created analytical matrices reports, dash boards for release services based onJIRA tickets.
- Finally reach continuous deliveryand Build cloudswif Open stack andAWS.
- InstallingDBserver on Linux Platform and creating and maintaining different instances, table spaces, schemas for various environments.
- Excellent in installing, configuring and administeringLinux Volume Manager(LVM).
- User account management and administration Troubleshooting User's login and home directory related issues, reset password and unlock user accounts inLinuxSystems.
- Migrated both AIX and Linux servers from VMAX disks to VMAX PLEX disks
- Responsible of Installation, configuration and support ofRed Hat LinuxonAIX pseries hardware.
- Establishedcontinuous integration (CI)practices and standards wif JIRA, Jenkins andContinuous Delivery(CD) through Chef.
- Perform host based storage migration on Linux servers usingLVMand Power Path Migration Enabler.
- DeployedEnterprise Application Archive(EAR),Web Application Archive(WAR), JSP's, and Servlets in staging and production.
- Engineered supported Logical Volume Management (LVM) in Linux/Unix clustered/Virtualized systems reference to-Physical Volumes, Volume Groups and Logical volumes in platforms includingSAN.
- Cabling and maintenance of Datacentre - Handled all physical issues for ALLSANconnect systems.
- UtilizedLinuxTerminal Server for removing fat client management, save on administration Provide users wif a more reliable & secure environment.
- Designed roles and groups for users and resources usingAWSIdentity Access Management (IAM) and managed network security using Security Groups.
- Builds and deploys J2EE application in WebSphere 6.1and 7.1 using python scripts.
- Created and maintainedRuby scriptsfor automation of build and release process.
- Coordinated application release wif developer,DBA, QAand project management teams.
Environment: Linux Servers (Centos, Debian, Ubuntu), Subversion (SVN), Clear Case, Ant, Maven, Gradle, SALT, Chef, Bamboo, JIRA, SAN, Ruby, AWS Cloud Formation, Python, WebSphere.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes