Systems Engineer Resume
0/5 (Submit Your Rating)
Eden Prairie, MN
- I have 17 years of expertise in the IT industry with hands - on experience in multiple areas of IT Infrastructure including architecting, deploying and maintaining complex systems.
- My ability to learn quickly, adapting to changing demands and communicating with multiple departments to achieve positive results is the core of what I bring everyday.
- Strategic Planning
- Process Improvement
Confidential, Eden Prairie, MN
- Played a critical role in implementing and maintaining the company’s broad suite of Microsoft technologies, virtualization, storage, cloud services and security infrastructure to meet the demands of a fast-paced radiology practice.
- Partnered with a group of engineers who have shared goals to deliver secure, reliable, resilient, and scalable infrastructure with after hours on-call rotation.
- Extensive knowledge in computer hardware, virtualization, storage, security, authentication, Microsoft technologies, and Cisco technologies.
- Designed and implemented new technologies like CrushFTP, Openfire XMPP and rebuilding Solarwinds Orion platform.
- Provided support and management of Epicor ERP and HCM systems and Commvault backups.
- Strong knowledge of virtualization systems: VMware, ESXI, vSphere Client, vMotion and KVM.
- Extensive experience on working in Agile environments, tools and methodology and ITIL change Management Processes.
- Designed, deployed and administered Enterprise systems, including technologies such as Active Directory, Group Policy, DNS, DHCP, Microsoft Exchange, Office 365, Microsoft Server and SCCM patch management.
- Documented existing and new processes and procedures to assist team members in building out and maintaining infrastructure.
- Provided troubleshooting by isolating issues, recommending and implementing solutions.
Confidential, Burnsville, MN
- Upgraded ISP circuit from EoC dsl to Fiber, Architect and deployed bare metal hardware refreshes.
- Increased IT platform stability and availability while maintaining 24/7 call support.
- Configured and implemented touch base time clock for all on site employees.
- Maintained documentation for all processes and procedures for network and infrastructure.
- Provided on site and remote support to over 200 employees
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes