Aws Devops Engineer Resume
- Skilled DevOps Engineer with 5 years of hands on experience in automating, building, deploying, managing and releasing of code from one environment to other environment in AWS, MS Azure and GCP leveraging configuration, management, CI/CD DevOps, Agile Operations, Build & Release Management, Change & Incident Management and Cloud Management.
- Exposed to all aspects of software development life cycle (SDLC) such as Analysis, Planning, Developing, Testing and Implementing and Post - production analysis of the projects.
- Experienced in designing cloud models for Infrastructure-as-a-service(IaaS), Platform-as-a-service(PaaS), and Software-as-a-Service(SaaS)
- Extensive experience with Amazon Web Services like ECS, EC2, VPC, ALB, S3, Lambda, IAM, Cloud Formation, Cloud Front, Route53, RDS, DynamoDB, and Elastic cache.
- Experience with automation configuration tools like chef, Puppet & Ansible.
- Proficient in automating weekly releases with ANT/ Maven scripting for Compiling Java Code.
- Expertise in designing python scripts to automate application and system management activities
- Proficient in deploying application updates using Jenkins. Installed, configured and managed Jenkins.
- Hands on experience in working with custom Terraform Templates to build and maintain infrastructure as part of Disaster Recovery.
- Good knowledge on Application Migrations and Data migrations from On-premise to Amazon Web Services (AWS), MS Azure, and Google Cloud Platform (GCP).
- Experience in design Puppet Modules to manage configurations and automate installation process and automated centralized configuration using Puppet.
- Hands on experience in dealing with Windows Azure IaaS - Virtual Networks, Virtual Machines, Cloud Services, Resource Groups, Express Route, Traffic Manager, VPN, Load Balancing, Application Gateways, Auto-Scaling
- Good working experience in writing power shell scripting to do patching, imaging and deployments in Azure
- Experience in writing chef Cookbooks and Recipes using industry standard best practices for Deployment Automation and Infrastructure configuration management.
- Hands-on experience in migrating on premise infrastructure to Google Cloud Platform (GCP) using cloud native tools such as BIG query, Cloud DataProc, Google Cloud Storage, Cloud Dataflow, Cloud Composer, Cloud Functions, Cloud PubSub.
- Proficient in building infrastructure-as-code with Terraform or Cloud Formation.
- Highly efficient Scripting skills in Bash, Perl, YAML, Json, Ruby and Python scripts to automate the deployments and for environmental changes.
- Experience in using Puppet to automate repetitive tasks, quickly deploy critical applications, proactively manage change, and create custom Puppet module skeletons.
- Expertise in Azure Development, worked on Azure web application, App services, Azure storage, Azure SQL Database, Virtual Machines, Fabric controller, Azure AD, Azure search, and Notification hub
- Hands on experience in working with Chef automation tool along with Chef master, nodes, roles, Chef cookbooks, maintained high availability clusters and developed Chef cookbooks for managing configurations.
- Expertise in MySQL, RDS Database in Multi Availability Zones, Read Replicas of primary DB, version control tools like GitHub, and Git.
- Experience in implementing and maintaining SSL and security on servers and Implemented Automated execution of tests using Maven and Jenkins.
- Familiar working with Azure Infrastructure management (Azure Web Roles, Worker Roles, SQL Azure).
- Familiar with Docker components, such as Docker Engine, Docker-Hub, Docker-Compose, Docker Registry, Docker Swarm and Kubernetes
- Good Working Experience in automating manual tasks using Shell, Python and Bash Scripts
- Highly Experienced in Scaling Amazon RDS, MySQL, MongoDB, DynamoDB, PostgreSQL, Instances Vertically and Horizontally for High Availability.
- Experience in Design, configure and deploy Microsoft Azure for a multitude of applications utilizing the Azure (Including Compute, Web & Mobile, Blobs, ADF, Resource Groups, HD Insight Clusters, Azure SQL, Cloud Services, and ARM) focusing on high-availability, fault tolerance, and auto-scaling.
- Highly experienced with container systems like Docker and container orchestration like EC2 Container Service, Kubernetes, worked with Terraform.
- Experienced in Administrating, troubleshooting, configuring and deploying enterprise applications in Web Sphere, Web Logic and Apache-Tomcat.
- Experience in managing all the bugs and changes into a production environment using the JIRA tracking tool and involving in setting up JIRA as defect tracking system and configuring various workflows, customizations and plugins for the JIRA bug/issue tracker.
- Hands on experience using Kubernetes to orchestrate the deployment, scaling and management of Docker Containers.
- Experience on GIT to help manage and document all the changes to Application code and Configuration Management Code and having strong experience on source control concepts like Branches, Masters, Merges and Tags
- Expertise in troubleshooting the problems generated while building, deploying and in Production support.
- Skilled in writing Docker Images and handling multiple images primarily for middleware installations and domain configurations.
- Experience in build automation tools like ANT/MAVEN.
- Experience in Linux installations, configuration management and patch administration as member of production support team.
- Good Interpersonal Skills, team-working attitude, takes initiatives and very proactive in solving problems and providing best solutions
Configuration Management Tools: Chef, Puppet, Ansible
Cloud Technologies: MS Azure, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
AWS - Amazon Web Services: Elastic Compute Cloud(EC2), Simple Storage Services (S3), Route 53, Cloud Front, Elastic Bean Stalk, Virtual Private Cloud(VPC), RDS, Cloud Watch, Elastic Load Balancer(ELB), Auto-Scaling, IAM Roles, Users, Profile, Elastic IP’s, Nagios, GIT, Security Policies, Cloud Formation.
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux
MS Azure Services: Compute, Web & Mobile, Blobs, ADF, Resource Groups, HD Insight Clusters, Azure SQL, Cloud Services, and ARM
Build Tools: Ant, Maven, Gradle
Languages/ Scripting: Python, Ruby, Bash, Shell Script, YAML
CI Tools: Jenkins, Hudson
GCP Tools: BIG Query, Cloud DataProc, Google Cloud Storage, Cloud Dataflow, Cloud Composer, Cloud Functions, Cloud Pub/Sub, Cloud SQL, Cloud Dataprep
Containerization: Docker, Kubernetes
Databases: Oracle, MS SQL Server, MS Access, DynamoDB, Cassandra, MongoDB
Monitoring Tools: Nagious, Splunk, Zabbix, Cloud Watch
Version Control: Git, GitHub, SVN
Web/App Server: Web logic, WebSphere Apache, Apache Tomcat, JBOSS, IIS, NGNIX
Confidential, Maineville, OH
AWS DevOps Engineer
- Partnered with Application teams, gathered application requirements for assisting with- on prem to AWS- migration.
- Analyzed on-prem applications and proposed AWS services to use for the cloud architecture for migration.
- Used AWS services like AWS EC2 Instances, VPC, Elastic Load Balancer (ELB), Auto Scaling Group (ASG), Cloud Formation(CF), S3, RDS, Route53 to develop multi-tiered scalable, resilient Infrastructure for project requirements.
- Wrote Ansible playbooks that run as a Jenkins job to automate the deployment /installation of software on AWS EC2 virtual machines
- Developed push-button automation for app teams for deployments in multiple environments like Dev, QA, and Production
- Setup and build AWS infrastructure various resources VPC, ELB, EC2, S3, IAM, EBS, Lambda, IAM, EFS, Dynamo DB, Cloud Formation, Elastic Cache, Elastic search, CloudWatch, Route53, Security Group, Auto Scaling and RDS in Terraform. tested the playbooks using python and ran the Ansible scripts on the Dev servers.
- Implemented Terraform modules for deployment of various applications across multiple cloud providers and managing infrastructure.
- Integrated Jenkins with various DevOps tools such as Nexus, Ansible and used CI/CD system of Jenkins on Kubernetes container environment,
- Used Terraform and Ansible to provision infrastructure in AWS. Also supported app teams to manage their application configurations.
- Created the cloud formation template to spin up the EC2 instances.
- Assisted with Migration from Puppet to Ansible.
- Designing, Deploying MongoDB servers, Redis servers and web servers in AWS cloud.
- Designed and deployed AWS solutions using EC2, S3, RDS, EBS, Elastic Load Balancer, Auto scaling groups, Opsworks.
- Deployed application updates using Jenkins.
- Modified Maven scripts to build the JAR’s, Class files, WAR files and EAR files
- Developed python and YAML scripts for creating tenant space including projects, users, flavors, networks and subnets in open stack platform
- Used Ansible to manage Web Applications, Config Files, Data base, User mount points and packages to assist in building automation polices.
- Used Jenkins and pipelines to drive all micro services builds out to the Docker registry and then deployed to Kubernetes
- Used Terraform for coding AWS infrastructure to build staging and production environments. Collaborate in the automation of AWS via Terraform and Jenkins
- Monitoring AWS servers using Zabbix monitoring tool.
- Created AWS S3 buckets for AWS EC2 instances to store all the content including HTML pages, images, CSS files and Java script files.
- Used Docker for portable deployment of applications and automatic container builds.
- Deployed bootstrapping operation through Ansible, as it helps the nodes environment where it connects and configure with the master and slave.
- Written Shell scripts to manage the alerts of the running service.
- Installed, configured and managed Jenkins, deployed and configured GIT repositories with branching, forks, tagging, notifications and automated merging of branches as requested by developers
- Designed infrastructure for AWS application and workflow using Terraform
- Development of kubekit, an application to install and configure Kubernetes clusters on multiple platforms and clouds
- Used Ansible server to manage and configure nodes. Managed Ansible Playbooks with Ansible roles. Used file module in Ansible playbook to copy and remove files on remote systems.
- Enabled ELB to automatically route traffic across multiple instances and multiple Availability Zones.
- Maintain GIT repository giving access and group controls.
- Configured AWS S3 versioning and lifecycle policies to and backup files and archive files in Glacier.
- Developed an Ansible role for Zabbix-agent which will be integrated into the to the CICD pipeline
- Used Docker, Docker Compose and local Kubernetes as development environment for developed microservices
- Configuring CloudWatch for logging CodeBuild process.
- Created record sets by using AWS Route 53 also worked on creating AWS SNS topics and subscriptions.
- Responsible for onboarding and organizing for Splunk and Zabbix.
- Automated weekly releases with Maven scripting, debugging, placing Builds into Maven Repository.
- Installed, Configured and Managed Docker Containers, Docker Images for Web Servers and Applications servers such as Apache, Tomcat using Docker and integrated with Amazon RDS database.
- Used JIRA for project management and bug tracking.
Environment: AWS, EC2, VPC, ELB, ASG, Cloud Formation, S3, RDS, Route53, Ansible, Jenkins, IAM, EBS, Lambda, EFS, DynamoDB, CloudWatch, Security Group, Auto Scaling, Terraform, Python, DevOps, CI/CD, Puppet, Maven, YAML, Docker, Kubernetes, Zabbix, HTML, CSS, Java, Shell Script, Git, Ansible Playbooks, Glacier, SNS, Tomcat, Jira.
GCP DevOps Engineer
- Designed and created clustered environment in Google Cloud Platform using Terraform DSL.
- Integrated slack with GCP Pub-Sub, Cloud Function displaying messages from GCP Disks and Cloud SQL.
- Created integration of source code management bitbucket with bamboo using bamboo spec and automated deployment process.
- Created puppet manifests and modules to automate system operations
- Built database Model, APIs and Views utilizing Python in order to build an interactive web-based solution. Wrote python modules to extract/load asset data from CloudSQL database.
- Analysed data in Spark, Kafka framework on both real time and batch processing along with Hadoop integration for data ingestion, data mapping and data processing capabilities.
- Install, configure, and maintain Puppet master servers to manage configuration.
- Process and load bound and unbound Data from Google pub/sub topic to GCP Bigquery using cloud Dataflow with Python.
- Configured heira files, managed, created roles and profiles for various technology stacks in Puppet.
- Designed Continuous delivery pipeline with puppet module and deploying to lower UAT environment using puppet enterprise.
- Provided design & implementation support for Cloud & DevOps solutions on Google Cloud Platform (GCP).
- Deployed remote docker cluster using puppet orchestrator through eventual consistency by pushing code to puppet master.
- Set up a GCP Firewall rules in order to allow or deny traffic to and from the VM's instances based on specified configuration and used GCP cloud CDN (content delivery network) to deliver content from GCP cache locations drastically improving user experience and latency
- Used cloud shell SDK in GCP to configure the services Data Proc, Storage, BigQuery.
- Deployed Puppet, Puppet Dashboard and PuppetDB for configuration management to existing infrastructure.
- Created production pipeline Jenkins file comprising Deploy to Staging, staging accepting tests, promote to Production, Noop production and Deploy to production stages using groovy scripting language and using plugins like puppet enterprise pipeline plugin, docker pipeline plugin and Nexus Artifact Uploader plugins.
- Well versed in setting up fully automated DevOps CI/CD pipelines on GCP.
- Used Puppet for configuration management of hosted Instances within Google Cloud Platform (GCP).
- Implemented & maintained the branching and build/release strategies utilizing GitHub.
- Deployed Multi-Threaded, low latency, high throughput applications across highly distributed cloud infrastructure using Docker swarm engine for container orchestration.
- Refactored GCP BigQuery SQL code to run the existing deployed code in less time and consuming less billed bytes
- Managed and integrated code quality tools like SonarQube, manage sonar rules, Quality gates.
- Deployed container-based builds using Docker, working with Docker images, Docker Hub, Docker-registries and kubernetes.
- Developing cloud native applications with integrated CI/CD pipelines (Jenkins) using BDD, TDD, in Google Cloud Platform (GCP).
- Tuned Puppet Master configurations for optimum performance based on their hardware specifications.
- Achieved Continuous Delivery goal on high scalable environment, used Docker coupled with load-balancing tool Nginx.
- Integrated Big Data Analytic Solutions based on Hadoop, SOLR, Spark, Kafka, Storm and web Methods.
- Integrated Maven with Shell and made automated deployments of Java based Enterprise application test suite to staging servers on timely manner using Jenkins Jobs and deploying JAR files of successful builds into Nexus repository.
- Converted Multiple Puppet Tasks from bash scripts and ruby.
- Deployed Cloud IAM solution for auditing purposes such as to find out what level of accesses each of the GCP users in the organization
- Promoted code from DEV to PROD through BitBucket, and deployed to the respective Puppet Master on a biweekly basis
- Merged Bugzilla bug tracking tool for interaction with testing team updates and integrated within dev environment.
- Built Monitoring solutions for infrastructure based on Splunk, Nagios and Newrelic tools for various projects.
- Performed Blue-green deployments into Google Cloud Platform while migrating data from on-premise kubernetes cluster to Google Kubernetes Engine.
- Responsible for design and maintenance of the GitHub Repositories, views, and the access control strategies.
- Deployed custom-made application in Non-Prod, staging environments to JBoss, Apache, Tomcat and Nginx web servers and automating process with Bamboo.
- Set up web services for schedule installation and validating config services which obtain coordinates for given input address.
- Migrated existing legacy oracle based OLTP system on to Google Cloud Platform solutions like Cloud Spanner
Environment: GCP, Terraform, DSL, Pub-Sub, Cloud Function, GCP Disks, Cloud SQL, Spark, Kafka, Hadoop, Puppet, GCP BigQuery, Python, DevOps, GCP Firewall, CDN, Data Proc, Puppet Dashboard, PuppetDB, Jenkins, CI/CD, GitHub, Docker, Docker Hub, Kubernetes, BDD, TDD, Puppet Master, BigData, Hadoop, SOLR, Spark, Kafka, Storm, Maven, Github, JAR, Oracle, JBoss, Apache, Tomcat, Nginx, Bamboo, BugZilla, Jira.
Azure DevOps Engineer
- Deployed and configure Chef Server and Chef Solo including bootstrapping of chef client nodes for provisioning.
- Created roles, cookbooks, and recipes for server configuration, deployment and app stack build outs.
- Automation of the process by writing scripts in Shell scripting, Python scripting.
- Deployed and configured Chef Server and Chef Solo including bootstrapping of chef client nodes for provisioning.
- Configured and monitored distributed and multi-platform servers using chef.
- Created solution architecture based on Microsoft Azure PaaS services
- Defined Chef Server and workstation to manage and configure nodes
- Wrote Python scripts for pushing data from Mongo DB to MySQL Database.
- Created Chef Recipes for automating the deployment process.
- Design solutions for various system components using Microsoft Azure.
- Used Terraform key features such as Infrastructure as code, Execution plans, Resource Graphs, Change Automation
- Worked on Container Platform for Docker and Kubernetes.
- Developed build and deployment scripts using MAVEN as build tool and automated the build and deploy processes using Jenkins to move from one environment to other environments
- Automating in Azure for creation of subscription, Storage Account and tables using Windows PowerShell.
- Performed various rolling updates on kubernetes and debugging any issues faced in rolling update path and preparing necessary method of operation for a successful update path
- Designed and developed continuous deployment pipeline, integrating Jenkins and Chef across geographically separated hosting zones in Azure.
- Worked on Chef Cookbooks for the various DB configurations to modularize and optimize the product configuration
- Developed python scripts to automate application and infrastructure management tasks.
- Complete lab setup for Single-On of application with Azure & Local AD containers
- Improved scripts to build and deploy using ANT and MAVEN as Jenkins build tools for moving from one environment to another
- Created many shared libraries in Jenkins for various actions such as Git clone, publish various artifacts to artifactory, notifications, creation of virtual machines with parameterized images.
- Created and maintained highly scalable and fault tolerant multi-tier Azure environments spanning across multiple availability zones using Terraform and CloudFormation
- Used Kubernetes to manage containerized applications using its nodes, Config Maps, Selector, Services and deployed application containers.
- Used ELK Stack (Elastic search, Logstash and Kibana) for monitoring the servers using Metric beat daemons that collect metrics from the server, drop it in Elastic search or Logstash, and analyze that metrics using Kibana.
- Migrated current HQ data center environment to Azure using tools like Azure Site Recovery (ASR).
- Configured and monitored distributed and multi-platform servers using chef. Defined Chef Server and workstation to manage and configure nodes.
- Developed python and shell scripts for automation of the build and release process.
- Development of Chef Cookbooks to manage systems configuration
- Configured the Kubernetes provider with Terraform which is used to interact with resources supported by Kubernetes to create several services such as Config Map, Namespace, Volume, Auto scaler, etc.
- Creating automated build and release environment using CI/CD Tools like Jenkins & Chef.
- Created chef recipes to automate the deployment process.
- Configured Azure Virtual Networks, subnets, DHCP address blocks, Azure network settings, DNS settings, security policies and routing.
- Handled several Docker components like Docker Engine, Hub, Machine, Compose and Docker Registry and experience with Docker container service and Dockerized applications by creating Docker images from Docker file and running them to create the Docker containers and Docker consoles for managing the application life cycle
- Implemented GIT branching and merging operations for Java Source Code
- Generate Splunk dashboards and reports, visualizing various performance metrics of applications in different environments.
- Managed Azure Infrastructure Azure Web Roles, Worker Roles, SQL Azure, Azure Storage, and Azure AD Licenses.
- Extensively worked on Terraform, which is used to create and compose all the components necessary to run application.
- Managed application specific cookbooks, recipes, roles, data bags & environments in chef.
- Prepare Network assessment based on project architecture and application flow and review with Public cloud team to obtain Security Group/s assignment for QA and PROD environments.
- Perform biweekly and weekly release of applications deployments with developers.
- Co-ordinated with onshore and offshore teams, scheduled deadlines and influenced them to achieve project completion.
- Used Jira as a ticketing tool in the project
Environment: Windows, Linux, Chef, Chef Server, Shell Script, Python, Chef Solo, Microsoft Azure, MongoDB, MySQL, Chef Recipes, Terraform, Docker, Kubernetes, Maven, Jenkins, Power Shell, Chef Cookbooks, Git, ELK Stack (Elastic search, Logstash and Kibana), Azure ASR, Azure Virtual Networks, Subnets, DHCP, DNS, Docker-Docker Engine, Hub, Machine, Compose, Registry, Azure Web Roles, Worker Roles, SQL Azure, Azure Storage, Azure AD, Jira.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes