Sr Cloud Infrastructure Engineer Resume
- Talented IT professional training in AWS architecture with extensive hands - on designing, building secure, scalable, and highly available systems within AWS.
- Proficient in all aspects of SDLC like build/release/deploy and specialized in cloud automation through open source Devops like Jenkins and ansible.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, improving customer satisfaction, and driving overall operational improvements and the ability to handle multiple tasks at a time.
- Implemented AWS solutions using EC2, S3, RDS, Dynamo DB, Route53, EBS, Elastic Load Balancer and Auto scaling groups.
- Experience in working with Docker,Kubernetes, ECScontainer services and successfully deployed the images in the cloud environment for managing Application.
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect & Developer with Expertise on designing AWS infrastructure implementing IAM, WAM, VPC, Subnets, EC2, Security Groups, NACL, NAT, ECS, S3, ELB, Auto Scaling, Cloud Watch, Cloud Trial, Dynamo DB, RDS, Redis, Aurora, Route 53, Cloud Front, Lambda, Kinesis, AWS Glue, SQS, EMR and CloudFormation.
- Designed interactivescripts for AWS CloudFormation templates by added parameters, mappings and outputs for AWS resources using JSON inVisual Studio. Bootstrapping Applications for EC2 instances to parse software packages like MySQL thereby automatingthe installation and configuration of applications.
- Created customized Cloud Watch alarms to monitor resources such as RAM memory, EC2, CPU memory, Amazon RDS DB services, Dynamo DB tables, Elastic Block Store (EBS) volumes to set alarms for notification or automated actions; and to monitor logs for a better understanding and operation of the system.
- Created S3 buckets and designed life cycle policies for S3 buckets for data archiving, moving less frequently used data to Glacier and Utilized S3 bucket for storage and backup onAWS. Extensive knowledge in migrating applications from internal data center toAWS.
- Implemented Terraform modules for deployment of various applications across multiple cloud providers and managing infrastructure.
- Created Disaster Recovery (DR) environment for Production in AWS and also involved in fail-over testing.
- Experience in cloud architecture, cloud security, cloud network configuration (NACL, security groups, NAT gateway, Bastion host and route table), hybrid-design and server-less architecture.
- Experience in Kubernetes to deploy scale, load balance and manage Docker containers with multiple name spaced versions.
- Implementing Kubernetes to manage containerized applications using its nodes, Config Maps, Selector, Services, and deployed application containers as Pods.
- Troubleshoot issues across the wide range of AWS services and implemented application architecture.
- Have excellent documentation skills, strong leadership, and analytical Skills.
- Ability to shape and deliver on a strategy to build broad use of Amazon’s utility computing web services (Amazon EC2, S3, and CloudFront) with customers.
AWS Security: AWS Security Hub, AWS Guard Duty, AWS Shield, AWS Firewall Manager, AWS Inspector, IAM, Security Groups, NACL etc.
Monitoring & Event Management: AWS CloudWatch (Events & Logs), AWS SNS.
Identity & Access Management: AWS Organization, AWS IAM, AWS AD Connector, AWS Workspaces, AWS Secrets Manager, etc.
Governance & Compliance: AWS Config Rules, AWS Organization, AWS Control Tower, AWS Trusted Advisor, AWS Budgets, AWS License Manager, etc.
Programming Languages: Python, JSONYML, SQL.
Cloud Orchestration/Automation: AWS CloudFormation, AWS Lambda, AWS Systems Manager, AWS SSM Parameter Store, Ansible, Docker, DynamoDB.
Network: VPC, VGW, TGW, IGW, NGW etc.
Application Delivery: Jira, Jenkins, Ansible, Bitbucket, AWS Code Pipeline, AWS Code Commit, Blue/Green deployment, Elastic Beanstalk
AWS Platform: AWS CloudFormation, AWS Lambda, AWS Systems Manager, S3, VPC, EC2, ELB, RDS, SNS, SQS, Route53, CloudFront, Service Catalog, AWS Auto Scaling, Trusted Advisor, CloudTrail CloudWatch etc.
Data Protection: AWS Certificate Manager, AWS KMS, Snapshot Lifecyle Manager, AWS Cloud HSM
Self Service: Service Catalog, Service now, Jira.
Image & Patch: AWS SSM Patch Manager, AWS Golden AMI Pipeline.
SCM: Subversion, SVN, GitHub
Operating Systems: UNIX, Linux (red hat), Ubuntu, Fedora,Windows98/NT/XP/Vista/7/8, IOS
Confidential, Lavergne, TN
Sr Cloud infrastructure Engineer
- Involved in Infrastructure Development and Operations involving AWS Cloud platforms, EC2, EBS, S3, VPC, RDS, SES, ELB, Auto scaling, Cloud Front, Cloud Formation, Elastic Cache, Cloud Watch, SNS, AWS Import /Export.
- Extensive use of Elastic Load Balancing mechanism with Auto Scaling feature to scale the capacity of EC2 Instances across multiple availability zones in a region to distribute incoming high traffic for the application with zero downtime.
- Created Terraform modules to create instances inAWS& automated process of creation of resources isAWSusing terraform.
- Developed installer scripts using Ant, Python and UNIX for various products to be hosted on Application Servers.
- Have experience on Python Scripting in various projects for automating tasks such as Jenkins.
- Orchestrated and migrated CI/CD processes using Cloud Formation, terraform templates and containerized the infrastructure using Docker setup in Vagrant,AWSand VPCs.
- Experience in creating Docker containers leveraging existing Linux Containers and AMI's in addition to creating Docker containers from scratch.
- Integrated Jenkins with variousDevOpstools such as Nexus, SonarQube, Puppet and used CI/CD system of Jenkins on Kubernetes container environment, utilizing Kubernetes and Docker for the runtime environment for the CI/CD system to build and test and deploy.
- Built Jenkins jobs to create AWS infrastructure from GitHub repos containing Terraform code and administered/engineered Jenkins for managing weekly Builds.
- Installing and configuring Jenkins, installing plug-in, configuring security, creating a master and slaves for implementation of multiple parallel builds.
- Developed Perl and shell scripts for automation of the build and release process.
- Deployed and managed web services with Tomcat and JBOSS. Provided end-user straining for all Tortoise SVN, JIRA users to effectively use the tool.
- Worked on functions inLambdathat aggregates the data from incoming events, and then stored result data in AmazonDynamoDB.
- Support the business development lifecycle (Business Development, Capture, Solution Architect, Pricing and Proposal Development)
- Strong knowledge of Amazon Kinesis, AWS Lambda, Amazon Simple Queue Service (Amazon SQS), Amazon Simple Notification Service (Amazon SNS), and Amazon Simple Workflow Service (Amazon SWF)
Environment: AWS (EC2, S3, VPC, ELB, RDS, EBS, Cloud Formation, Cloud watch, Cloud trail, Route 53, AMI, SQS, SNS, Lambda, CLI, CDN), Ansible, Jenkins, Git, Cron, Jira, Bash, Shell, Perl, Python, Ruby, Tomcat, WebLogic, Auto scaling, Route53, DNS, JSON, Linux, SQL, YAML, SAML.
Confidential, Middleton, Wisconsin
Cloud Security Engineer
- Created and configured AWS EC2 instances using preconfigured Golden AMI’s such as RHEL, Centos, Ubuntu as well as used corporate based VM images which include complete packages to run build and test in those EC2 Instances.
- Being an active role in application infrastructure management team, I was completely involved in setting up the new environment for Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Deployment (CD) in Agile software methodology.
- Evaluated architecture proposals for data migration and used Infrastructure as code with almost Zero downtime. Designed a serverless data ingestion pipeline leveraging multiple services, which was the most cost-efficient solution that reduces workload by 30% and affordable for a DevOps team to execute and operate.
- Developed Lambda Functions to test the data consistency in S3: It validates each file in the S3 buckets with the Source flat files in the remote local server using hashing and then sends the consequent results to respective SNS topics
- Created Lambda Scripts to AutomateAWSservices, include web servers, ELB, Cloud front Distribution, database, EC2 and database security groups, S3 bucket and application configuration, this Script creates stacks, single servers or joins web servers to stacks and designed custom scripts for running cron jobs.
- Design AWS VPC'S with endpoints with Application gateways, Security groups and flow logs for secure Route 53 DNS and web services via specific port access. Drive development of AWS Open API’s with security posturing.
- Design database services using AWS Redshift/ ElastiCache and Elasticsearch for Analytics, which include security and encryption through peered VPC's for data in transit and Confidential rest from services and SQL clients.
- Designed cloud-based migration strategy for application migration and refactoring, across all layers. Infrastructure, Platform, and Software as a Service based on Pivotal Cloud Foundry principles and refactoring using Java.
- Implement AWS Security Services such as AWS Cloud HSM, Amazon Guard Duty, Amazon Inspector, AWS Key Management Service, Amazon Macie, AWS Shield, and Security Groups for access control of network subnets, VPC’s and AWS resources.
- CMS/LMS setup using Docker, Ansible and Github repositories on AWS EC2 using AWS service and DevOps tools for automation for multiple projects.
- Continuous Architectural changes to move software system offerings to a distributed service based architecture utilizing Docker/Kubernetes Technologies.
- Worked to setup Jenkins as a service inside the Docker Swarm cluster to reduce the failover downtime to minutes and to automate the Docker containers deployment without using configuration management tool.
- Designed and distributed private cloud system solution using Kubernetes on CoreOS and used it to deploy scale, load balance and manage Docker containers with multiple name spaced versions
- Developed custom Jenkins jobs/pipelines that contained Bash shell scripts utilizing the AWS CLI to automate infrastructure provisioning
- Create SSO strategies on Linux OS, and windows, using Ping Federate, SAML SSO integration and OKta for Hybrid cloud Identity store providers pass through of Identity and login for role-based access of applications and security posturing.
Environment: AWS (EC2, S3, VPC, ELB, RDS, EBS, Cloud Formation, Cloud watch, Cloud trail, Route 53, AMI, SQS, SNS, Lambda, CLI, CDN), Jenkins, Git, SVN, Cron, Jira, Bash, Shell, Perl, Python, Tomcat, WebLogic, Auto scaling, WebSphere, Route53, DNS, RHEL 5.11/6.x, Ansible.
Confidential, Chantilly, VA
Build and Release Engineer
- Used EC2 as virtual servers to host Git, Jenkins and converting manual procedures to dynamic API generated procedures.
- Wrote custom monitors for Cloud Watch. Managed build results in Jenkins and deployed using workflows.
- Designing and implementing CI (Continuous Integration) system: configuring Jenkins servers, Jenkins nodes, creating the required python scripts.
- Installed, Configured, and automated the Jenkins Build jobs for Continuous Integration andAWS Deployment pipelines using various plugins like Jenkins EC2 plugin and Jenkins Cloud Formation plugin.
- Built Puppet manifests and bootstrap scripts to allow us to bootstrap instances to various roles without having to maintain AMIs.
- Built server less architecture with Lambda integrated with SNS, CloudWatch logs and other AWS services.
- Leveraged automated DevOps tools deployment and Blue-green deployment patterns and strategies
- Configured CI/CD Pipelines using Jenkins connected to Github and build environments (Dev, stage & Prod)
- Productions Environments.
- Worked extensive with MAVEN build tools for writing build.xml and pom.xml files respectively. Worked with SVN and GIT version controls.
- Automated setting up server infrastructure for theDevOpsservices, using puppet/ansible, shell and python scripts.
- Deployed applications on multiple WebLogic Server instances and maintained Load balancing, High availability and Fail over for the servers.
- Experience in API layer like security, custom analytics, throttling, caching, logging, monetization, request and response modifications etc. using Apigee
Environment: AWS (EC2, S3, VPC, ELB, RDS, EBS, Cloud Formation, Cloud watch, Cloud trail, Route 53, AMI, SQS, SNS, Lambda, CLI, CDN), Linux, SQL, JSON, YAML, SAML.
Confidential, Alpharetta, GA
Cloud Support Engineer
- Worked on cloud environment,AWS to migrate various applications to EC2 instances created.
- Developed and managed cloud VMs withAWSEC2 command line clients and management console
- Advanced AWS Code Commit in the cloud environment which is used to host secure and highly scalable GIT repositories.
- Out spaced the End-to-End solution for hosting the web application on AWS cloud with integration to S3 buckets.
- Responsible for building and configuring a virtual Data Centre in AWS cloud to support Enterprise Data warehouse hosting.
- Expertise in Private Cloud, Public and Private subnets, security groups, Route tables, Elastic load balancer, Cloud Watch and Security management VPC.
- Installed and configured Jenkins and created parameterized jobs to kick off builds for different environments.
- Created Jenkins pipelines involving several Downstream/Upstream job configurations based on dependencies from other applications & based on Release methodologies
- Created and maintain build automation shell, manage building fixes, merges, release cuts as needed, written scripts for environment changes in Bash and Perlfor WebSphere mapping modules to the enterprise application.
- Worked on UNIX and Windows environments including shell and Perl scripts.
- Used Maven to build RPMs from source code checked out from GIT and Subversion repository, with Jenkins being the Continuous Integration Server and Artifactory as repository manager.
- Used AGILE (Scrum, XP approach) methodology including test-driven and pair-programming concept.
- Installation of Oracle Patches and Troubleshooting, Creating and modifying application related objects, Creating Profiles, Users, Roles and maintaining system security
- Coordination of code merges and deployments with DEV and QA teams. Collaboration with Development, QA and other teams to ensure a smooth transition of deliverables.
Environment: AWS EC2, SNS, SES, Web Servers, S3, IAM, VPC, ELB’s, Linux, SQL.
- Configuring and deploying micro-services and instances for example AMI’s, EC2, ECS, Auto-scaling, S3, Security groups using Cloud-formation
- Deployment of AWS infrastructure using Terraform - Planning of AWS infrastructure, inspecting of AWS resources, inspecting the state of AWS infrastructure and applying configuration changes to AWS infrastructure
- Designed and managed public/private cloud infrastructures, using Amazon Web Services which include EC2, S3, Cloud Front, Elastic File System, RDS, VPC, Direct Connect Route53, Cloud Watch, Cloud Trail, Cloud Formation, and IAM roles
- Configured and managed Elastic Load Balancer (ELB), to avoid single point of failure of application servers and webservers, thus providing high availability and network load balancing
- Proactively monitor resources and applications using AWS cloud watch including creating alarms to monitor metrics such as EBS, EC2, ELB, RDS, S3, SNS and configured notifications for the alarms generated based on events defined
- Created business continuity/disaster recovery, failover and run-book documentation
- Created and wrote shell scripts (Bash), Pearl, Python and PowerShell for automating tasks
- Configured launch configuration, auto scaling groups and SNS notification for heavy traffic on instances
- Setup NAT gateway as a route out to the internet for instances in private subnet
- Setup internet gateway as a route out to the internet for instances in public subnet
- Responsible for creating VPCs for dev/test team, thereby simulating a production environment for web/application servers and database traditional servers in public and private subnets respectively
Environment: AWS EC2, SNS, SES, Web Servers, S3, IAM, VPC, ELB’s, Linux, SQL.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes