Unix Administrator Resume
0/5 (Submit Your Rating)
- Around eight years of experience in implementing, configuring, and troubleshooting Switches, Routers, and Firewalls.
- Strong UNIX Administration skills.
- Configured DHCP, FTP, TFTP Servers.
- Expertise in configuring switching protocols such as ARP, RARP, VTP, PPP, VLAN, Etherchannel, STP, RSTP, PVST+, HSRP, GLBP, VRRP and Routing Protocols such as RIP, OSPF, BGP, EIGRP, IS - IS, and MPLS.
- Worked on OSPF connecting multiple areas to the Backbone area, EIGRP along the primary Data Center.
- Implemented VPLS and worked on Route Reflectors, Route Targets, LDP, L3VPN's, VRF's.
- Configured VLANs/routing/NATing with the firewalls as per the design document.
- Performed route redistribution and manipulated route updates using distribute lists.
- Implemented traffic filters on Cisco routes using Standard and Extended Access list.
- Acquainted with IPv4 and IPv6 addresses.
- Expertise in configuring MPLS and VPN Technologies such as IPSec and SSL.
- Configured and managed Intrusion Prevention system (IPS): Cisco IPS/ Fortinet and Checkpoint UTM.
- Responsible for Cisco ASA 5500 firewall administration, Rule Analysis, Rule Modification and implemented different failover mechanisms on ASA firewalls.
- Installed, configured and set security policies on Cisco and Checkpoint firewalls.
- Experience in Configuring, Checkpoint Firewall in IPSO secure platform and GAIA platforms.
- Experience in adding Rules and Monitoring Checkpoint Firewall traffic through Smart Dashboard and Smart View Tracker applications.
- Configured Remote Access solutions such as IPsec, Any connect VPN, SSL VPN.
- Configured IPSEC-site-site VPN to ensure partner connectivity and remote access VPN.
- Worked on Palo Alto design and installation (Application and URL filtering, Threat Prevention, Data Filtering).
- Hands on experience in Active/Active Failover, Standby Failover, Policy Maps.
- Redesigned Internet connectivity infrastructure for meeting bandwidth requirements.
- Worked on F5 BIGIP (Profiles, monitors, iRules, Redundancy, SSL Termination, Persistence, SNATs, and HA) and executed various upgrade projects across F5.
- Installed and configured Bluecoat ProxySG in the network for web traffic management.
- Access Control Server configuration for RADIUS and TACACS+.
- Worked on Disaster Recovery (DR) test plan and built an IPSEC tunnel site to site.
- Experience in designing, implementing and managing LAN, WAN solutions for different client setups.
- Worked on Network monitoring tools such as NMAP, SolarWinds, Cisco Works, Wireshark, and Splunk.
- Expertise in network design and documentation using Microsoft Visio.
- Have good documentation standards. Hands on experience in metrics reporting tools such as Agile and Foundry.
- Natural team player, Good interpersonal and writing skill, Can effectively co-ordinate with teams across multiple platforms.
Network Devices: Nexus (7k,5k,2k,1k), Cisco Routers(7600,7200,3900,3600,2800,2600,2500,1800 series), Cisco Catalyst switches(6500,4900,4500,3750,3550,2900 series), Juniper(EX4550, EX4220, EX 2200)Switches,Juniper(SRX, E series, ACX Series, PTX Series) Routers
Protocols: Ethernet, FDDI, HDLC, L2TP, PPP, STP, VLAN Trunking, OSPF, BGP,EIGRP,IPv6,IS-IS, TCP, UDP, DNS, DHCP, SMTP, SNMP, IPsec, PPPoE, MPLS, PAP, CHAP
Load Balancers: F5, ACE, CSS, CSM
AAA: TACACS+, RADIUS, Cisco ACS
Firewalls: Cisco PIX(535,525,515,506), Cisco ASA (5540, 5520), Checkpoint, Palo Alto
Tools: IXIA, Bugzilla, Wireshark, Ethereal, PRTG Packet Sniffer
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes