Sccm Administrator Resume
- Windows desktop engineer wif extensive knowledge of SCCM Administrator wif Around 7+ years of experience in SCCM (System Center Configuration Manager)2016, SCCM 2012, SCCM 2007, Application packaging and MDT, WSUS, MDM, SCOM, APP - V, SQL, VSphere, Power Shell, Virtualization on windows operating systems.
- Good experience wif Wise Packaging Studio 8.0, Install shield, Admin Studio 15.0, App-v 5.1, Thinapp, App Volumes, LANDesk.
- Good knowledge on Operating SystemDistribution(OSD) of Windows 2012, Windows 7, and Windows 8.1 and Windows 10.
- Experience in migrating teh SCCM 2007 to 2012 environment, as well as windows 7 to windows 10.
- Good experience in automating teh applications for software distribution using SMS Installer, SCCM 2007/2012, MDT, Altiris, Casper Deployment Suite
- In - depth knowledge of SCCM client installation, software distribution, reporting, client management and other SCCM components. Designing configuration and implementation of1ENomad.
- Strong experience in Application and Packaging Deployment, Operating Systems Deployment, Lite Touch and Zero Touch Operating System Deployment, Microsoft Software Updates, and 3rd-Party Integrations.
- Strong Knowledge in creating/editing MSI, MST (Transforms), MSM (Merge Modules), MSP (Patches) and MSI Database tables etc.
- Experience in creating various Custom Actions to meet Business Unit requirements using Scripting Technologies like VB Script, Wise Script, PowerShell, Auto IT, Win Batch.
- Experience in deploying application through Citrix XenApp 5 including Application Streaming Process, Application Delivery Criteria and User Profiles.
- Experience in developing Manual / Automated Test Strategies, Test Plans, Test Scripts and Test Cases.
- Experience in full understanding of Application packaging life cycle involves requirement gathering, Repackaging, Testing, Quality analysis and Deployment.
- Experience in Installing and Configuration of SCCM Client and Console for Deployment and QA of applications in teh test environment.
- Experience wif administrative role in creating, monitoring and managing user accounts and monitoring service health in Office 365.
- Extensive experience in generating teh query reports and creating query collections.
- Good experience wif different tools like ORCA and Setup Quality Tool familiar wif debugging tools like FILEMON, REGMON, Process Monitor, Functional testing, Performance testing and UAT testing.
- Good experience wif Group policy object (GPO), reviewing existing policies and proposed changes to increase performance and efficiency.
- Good Knowledge of Windows Registry, File System, Services, Devices, Security, Windows 2000 Active directory services.
- Good understanding of downloading and deploying monthly MS patches using WSUS wifin SCCM 2007 R2, SCCM 2012 environment.
- DevelopedVBAtools/add-ins for data analytics in Excel. Created custom Excel add-ins to automate data analysis, cleaning, and transformation. OptimizedVBAscripts to reduce run-time for existing tools for large datasets.
- Hands on experience in using Windows Installer SDK development tools like Orca to work wif MSI’s for debugging, review, and cleanup of packages. Other tools: FILEMON, REGMON, Process Monitor etc.
- Implement new User Accounts,DistributionGroups and Security Groups as well as terminate departed user accounts and disabling computer accounts in Active Directory.
- Proficiency wif infrastructure and network technology like TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS.
- Proficient in deploy teh applications to me phone and Android using Microsoft Intune.
- Solid knowledge about conflict resolving tools like App DNA, Conflict Resolver and Microsoft Application Compatibility Tool Kit.
- Worked in analysis, troubleshooting, testing, documentation, technical support and windows network administration.
- Worked on third party patching like (Adobe, Skype) using SCUP.
- Worked wif App-V Sequencer and Client for sequencing, streaming, testing and troubleshooting virtual applications.
Operating Systems: Windows 10/Windows 8.1\Windows 7 /Vista / XP.
Languages: Java Script, VB Scripting, Wise Scripting, Power Shell, Batch Script.
Technologies: Windows Installer (MSI), Active Directory, Windows Script, and Orca Wise Script, Group Policy (GPO).
Imaging Tools: VMware, PXE, WMI.
Packaging Tools: Install Shield, Admin studio 15.0, Wise Studio, App V 5.1, App volumes, VMWARE ThinApp, LANDesk, IBM End Point Manager, VDI, Citrix 6.5.
Troubleshooting Tools: FileMon, RegMon, ProcMon, Dependency walker, Picture taker.
Deployment Tools: SCCM 2016, SCCM 2012, SCCM 2007, MDT 2012, Microsoft Build Manager, Altiris, SCUP, WSUS.
Application: Remediation Tools APP DNA, Microsoft ACT Toolkit 5.5.
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
- Created Windows Installer setup packages (. MSIs) on Windows 10, Win 8.1, Win 7 platforms and modified teh legacy applications using Admin Studio and Install Shield 15.0.
- Worked on End to End Application Management using SCCM 2012 R2. Strong in Creating and Deploying Applications, Monitoring, Reporting, Queries, SCCM Client Settings, Sites, DPs, OSD, Task Sequences, Software update point and Troubleshooting.
- Windows application Packaging and Re-packaging using Windows Installer Technology wif tools like Wise Package Studio and Flexera Install Shield Admin Studio through SCCM 2012 R2.
- Worked on migrating from windows 7 to windows 10.
- Extensive experience in Microsoft AccessVBAapplicationdeveloper.
- CreateVBAprograms to automatically update Excel Workbooks and charts, using class and program modules.Development and installation ofVBAprograms applications for various clients.
- Maintaining SCCM client automated installations through Scripts via GPO & SCCM.
- Worked on server monthly security patching using SCCM.
- Manage teh full lifecycle of SCCM programs and applications throughout teh Windows environment.
- Created MSI’s in a locked down environment and set permissions on files and registry keys for user access.
- Developed and implemented automation strategy for zero-touch Windows 8.1 migration using Microsoft Configuration Manager OSD and1EShopping/Nomad/AppClarity suite
- Created MSTs for teh In-House applications, COTS Type applications, and vendor MSIs to modify and package them as per teh organizations packaging procedure per Microsoft’s best practices guidelines.
- Developed various custom actions that need to perform specific tasks for during and after installations.
- Interacted wif Users and Application Owners for gathering information required for Application Packaging.
- Created various custom packages, Task sequences using MDT 2012 for building OSD task sequences.
- Created various custom reports for Migration reporting and other deployment reports.
- Used PowerShell, VB Scripts and Win Batch to create wrappers for pre-install and post install software packaging and to automate and schedule teh tasks.
- Administered and monitored health and performance of servers using System Center Operations Manager(SCOM).
- Conducted peer review and pre-quality control on MSIs created by team members and Conflict resolving checks using tools like App DNA, Conflict Resolver and Microsoft Application Compatibility Tool Kit.
- Reported bugs/errors using Quest Application Compatibility Testing and ensured teh problems are resolved in a timely manner.
- Deployed applications using SCCM 2012R2 by creating teh application profiles using both Task Sequence and Microsoft Build Manager.
- Performed windows workstations and server’s monthly security patches using WSUS.
- Working on Create teh Group Policy Object for SCCM Client deployment.
- Working on McAfee team to delete teh McAfee agent and virus scan to all teh systems install and update teh latest versions.
- Used to build images and Work Station at Enterprise level WMI technology.
- Create custom actions using complex scripts like Wise Script, VB Script and PowerShell Script.
- Used to do Provisioning of teh work station inventory at enterprise level.
- Manage technical document step-by-step process used for Repackaging and testing which includes custom action scripts.
- Setup and configured SCCM Operating System Deployment (OSD) for Windows 10.
Environment: Windows 7 Enterprise (32 bit and 64 bit), Windows 10, MS SQL 2012, SCCM 2016, SCCM 2012, 1ENomad, McAfee Agent, VSE, MDM, Citrix XenApp, APP-V, SCUP 2011, Orca Tool, Active Directory, GPO, Intune FlexNet, Flexera Admin studio, VB Script, Win Batch, WSUS.
Confidential, Denver, CO
SCCM Engineer/Application packager consultant
- Design and implement SCCM 2012 infrastructure and migrate end clients, collections, task sequences and software packages from SCCM 2007R2.
- Responsible for creating Software packages for Win7 64, Win 8.1 Operating Systems.
- Manage all teh stages of Software life cycle functions - Gathering Requirements, Packaging, Testing and Deploying Software to almost 5,000 End clients.
- Creating Windows Installer setup bundles (. MSIs) and adjusted teh MSIs according to teh measures, utilizing Admin Studio 2014.
- Integrated1ENomadBranch Cache for efficient bandwidth utilization across WAN wif Active Efficiency.
- SCCM 2012 Console was utilized broadly for creating Software Collections, Advertisements and Programs for pulling out teh Reports.
- Responsible for Operating System Deployment (OSD), picture arrangement and programming sending.
- Identifying and determining SCCM 2012 deployment issues and fixing them both at client level and server level.
- Responsible for supporting Active Directory, Exchange Servers on-perm and Office 365, Uptime Monitoring, File Systems and Backups as well as maintaining third party server applications.
- Created Power Shell Scripts/Process for Activation and De-Activation of licenses.
- Experience in Creating Task Sequences for business applications to accommodate software dependency.
- Integrating and generating Software inventory using SCCM custom (SQL) reports.
- Work intimately wif specialists and senior professionals to impart issues experienced and actualize transitory and lasting remedial activities.
- Perform OSD Task Sequence Account and security administration of Active Directory, Client profiles, Client account strategies.
- Monitored SCCM stage well-being and moderated issues as required.
- Documenting orderly process utilized for Repackaging and testing which incorporates custom activity scripts.
Environment: Windows 7 64-bit, Install Shield 2014, Admin studio 2014, Microsoft App v 5.0, 1ENomad, Orca, VB script, Power Shell, Win Batch, Creating Citrix VDI, Hyper-v, Citrix XenApp5.5, Citrix XenApp 6.0, SCCM 2007, SCCM 2012, MDT, LANDesk, Auto IT.
Confidential, Indianapolis, Indiana
SCCM Administrator/Software Packager
- Created Windows Installer Packages (.MSI) and Patches using Install Shield Admin Studio 12.0.
- Created MSI packages using Transforms (MST), Merge Modules (MSM) and Patches (MSP) according to teh package requirement.
- Packaging of applications using wide range of enterprise tools wif Windows installer technology.
- Creating custom actions using VB script, Win Batch and Powershell.
- Packaged outputs are deployed using Altiris deployment tools.
- Resolving of Validation errors (ICE errors and Warnings).
- Experience wif mobile devices and various mobile applications.
- Publishing teh sequenced and packaged applications in teh Citrix environment.
- Troubleshooting of packaged Applications in both teh Windows and Citrix environment.
- Analyzing teh various technical problems during teh UAT and providing timely resolution of issues in both teh Citrix XenApp and windows environment.
- Sequencing applications using APP-V 4.6.and publishing on Microsoft App-V Client Server.
- Experience in publishing teh sequenced applications on Windows Server 2008 Microsoft.
- App-V Management Sever to teh defined groups in Active Directory.
Environment: Windows 7, Install Shield Admin Studio 12.0, Microsoft App-V Sequencer 4.6, SCCM 2007, PowerShell, Win Batch, VMware WorkStation.
Confidential, Detroit, MI
- Corrected Internal Consistency Errors using Install Shield’s Setup Editor, Windows Installer SDK tool ORCA, and Microsoft Dependency Walker.
- Created Images of Base and Clean Machines per teh client’s Standards.
- Created MSTs (Transforms) to customize vendor provided MSIs to meet specific needs.
- Developed automated install MSI packages of Microsoft all in house and third party software wif Wise Package Studio.
- Developed Installation packages using Wise Package Studio, Highly expertise in MSI tables, components and features.
- Implemented VB scripts in custom actions.
- Implemented Windows Installer patches (.MSP) to existing installed version of windows installer based applications.
- MSI package validation to ensure robust and reliability Windows Installer packages. Tested and debugged MSI packages to make sure that they function properly for all users on teh managed Windows XP Platform.
- Packaged applications to a distributed systems desktop environment.
- Repackaged hundreds of software installations wif Wise Package Studio 8.0 for a locked-down environment.
- Repackaged software installations for use in a new environment using Setup Capture tool in Wise Package Studio.
- Used tools such as FileMon, RegMon and ProcMonto debug application issues.
- Used VB Scripts to wrap teh .MSI and to automate/schedule teh tasks. Also, worked on Batch files and Migrated them to VB Scripts.
- Used VMware Workstation to package teh application on a clean virtual image.
- Worked on SMS Admin Console for SCCM 2007 to deploy MSI Packages into Distribution System.
Environment: Wise Package Studio 8.0, Windows 7, VMware, Orca, SCCM 2007, Wise Script, PowerShell.
Windows Software Packager
- Testing teh applications in Windows 7 - platform / XP for admin and non-admin users.
- Testing in both laptop and desktop for all applications.
- Creating MSI packaging for XP and Windows 7/ XP operating systems.
- Migrating/repackaging server-specific applications.
- Development &Repackaging of Application packages into MSI.
- Windows 7 and XP Integration testing and system testing.
- Creating images as per teh SMS user requirement and testing as per user environment.
- Extensive knowledge on SCCM and CA Unicenter.
- Created custom installation packages of pre-installed software to allow for software to be deployed using group policies.
- Good knowledge on VBS, Win batch, WISE and MSI scripting.
- Creating/maintaining custom VBS wrappers.
- Trouble shooting of enterprise package deployments & imaging/tasks wifin DSM and SMS.
- Sound knowledge on creating package to run successfully on APP-V environment.
Environment: Windows 7, XP, Flexera Admin studio, Install Shield 9.0, VSphere 5.0, VMware Workstation, SCCM, Win Batch.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes