An experienced Leader with strong Technical and Project Management skills with more than 15 years experience providing the technical leadership, architecture, design and implementation of successful consumer products across several markets. Consistent track record of innovation Strong Business Process Management skills and experience including Process Mapping & Modeling, Process Visualization, Business Process Analysis, Business Process Frameworks & Methods, Business Rules, and Business Process Standards such as BPMN, BPEL, BPDM, XPDL. Strong knowledge of strategic management tasks including developing a strategic vision and mission, setting objectives, crafting a strategy, implementing the strategy, and evaluating performance and initiating corrective adjustments. Strong Project Management & Project Coordination skills and experience including project planning, project maintaining, project scheduling, risk management, and risk assessment. Designed, developed and delivered call centre application, renewal and new business application, appeals application, claims application by using PRPC to various clients such as AmeriGroup, IBC, BCBST, HealthNow and other clients. Good experience in Full Life-Cycle recruiting including screening and interviewing, negotiating rates and closing; Strong knowledge of sourcing techniques including Internet recruiting, direct sourcing, networking, candidate-to-candidate matching, cold calling, and non-traditional sourcing methods. Developed scalable, high-volume online transaction processing (OLTP) applications and batch applications using OOD, UML, Java/J2EE, XML, JMS, Oracle and Weblogic Server. BPM Tools: Pega PRPC, Lombardi Blueprint, Bluespring BPM Suite, BPEL, BPM, BAM, Endeca, MDEX, Nimbus Control-ES, Oracle BPA Suite, TIBCO Business Studio. IBM DB2 UDB V8.2, Oracle 8i, Oracle 9i, MYSQL, MS SQL Server, and MS Access.
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATION
BS, Computer Science Bachelors Degree in Mechanical Engineering Pega Certified Lead System Architect Telecommunication Billing & Customer Care Software Development & Architecture Enterprise JavaBeans and J2EE
Feature Driven Design and Development (FDD) in J2EE environment Onsite/Offshore Development Model Requirement Review & Analysis Guidelines Software Development best practices and code review guidelines Iterative development and project planning practice
Confidential, Cambridge, MA, Oct 2007 to present, Enterprise Project Lead/ Lead System Architect
- Lead entire SDLC, change management, release management, configuration management, and quality methodologies and practices.
- Acted as a trusted advisor to clients on all aspects of PRPC engagements within an account. Working to enable clients in PRPC skills and taking them through the journey of delivering projects in a co-production model to developing a customer Center of Excellence focused on PRPC and skills. At all times, managing the customers' expectation.
- Provided technical leadership for the development team. Offered technical and architectural support to customers, during product & roadmap definition in particular. Guided all disciplines involved in a new product's introduction.
- Managed a team that consists system architects, business analysts and partner resources.
- Provided innovation, technology- and architecture-related thought leadership, strategic direction, and long-term vision. Areas of concentration include Cyber Security, Enterprise Architecture, and Transformative IT Technologies including Business Process Modeling, Cloud Computing, SOA, and Social Medial/Web 2.0.
- Lead BCBS branding activities with our marketing partners. Establish brand awareness via speaking engagements, panel participation, authoring white papers, and publishing articles focused on solving business challenges with technology-based solutions
- Participated in middleware design and development using Oracle SOA Suite which includes BPEL, ESB, WSM, Oracle Rules Engine, BPM and Worklist Application.
- Designed and developed an BI dashboard application using Endeca Analytics package in Endeca Information Access Platform 6.0
- Analyzed and documented the implementation of Endeca (search engine) related jobs.
- Lead projects at various clients through inception, elaboration, and construction phases
- Defined the roadmap for the project, its short term and long term goals.
- Created Pipeline mapping between extract files to load in Endeca data store using Developer Studio
- Designed and developed many webservices that placed them in enterprise service bus(ESB)
- Configured the development and QA environment, integrating with the Web services, EJB Domains, Databases the system interacts with; define the release process, and testing mechanisms.
- Gathered requirements, designed and implemented Business Process Application for Blue Cross NY Claims department, IBC Underwriting, Amerigroup Call Processing Centre and Blue Cross Blue Shield Tennessee Denial Letter departments.
Confidential, Charlotte, NC, Aug 2002 to Oct 2007, Director, Professional Services
- Provided leadership and direction to team by understanding business processes, gathering requirements, identifying potential usability issues, managing scope, and ensuring that an appropriate level of application quality was maintained at all times
- Was responsible for assessing and defining enterprise-wide application architectures and application integration strategies for complex custom and vendor applications; including (but not limited to) service oriented architectures.
- Developed overall conceptual design using UML for integrated billing solution that was developed for Cable and Broadband customers, which outlines how the subsystems would integrate to achieve the desired functionality.
- Developed the strategy for application development and defining the technical infrastructure to support that strategy.
- Participated in the design of the security framework for the Collabrent system, including both the authentication and the authorization.
- Lead one of the largest projects (greater than 8,000 Person Hours) and implemented onsite/offshore development model.
- Participated in the design of the contact point framework. Implemented the framework, and integrated it with a third party address sanitation system.
- Worked on the design and the implementation of batch future order requests processing using J2EE Message Driven Beans and JMS.
- Provided consultation and support for production performance issues, proposed and implemented solutions for caching and persistence framework.
- Designed and implemented Commitment Monitoring subsystem, and the code was consistent with the design patterns that were widely followed (Delegates, Facades, DAO, Value Objects etc). Extensively used GOF patterns wherever necessary.
- Re-Engineered Product Catalog and charging engine to make them more performant.
- Worked on the high-level design and the detail designs of ‘Rating' engine using Rational Rose. Defined external XML interfaces for this subcomponent.
- Participated in mentoring of client in the areas of application architecture, Object oriented framework pertaining to the application systems.
- Involved in the Comprehensive Testing process: Application functionality, Usability, Error recovery and robustness, Security and Regression
- Provided 24X7 production support when the initial release of Product Catalog went to bench mark testing and to production. Worked on SQL Query optimizations to improve performance.
Confidential, Morrisville, North Carolina, Oct 2000 to August 2002, Sr. Architect
- Analyzed requirements, designed, developed and deployed EJB components where the product is Customer care and Billing system for Telecommunications
- Used EJB distributed environment to process business logic, Developed JUnit classes to test business objects
- Developed Custom tags to display dynamic data on JSP pages
- Extensive knowledge and experience with Object Oriented (OO) Design and Development, using UML
- Designed and Developed Business Objects and user interfaces(GUI)
- Responsible for product development where the product is a high volume, client server based billing and customer care system for telecommunications
- Designed and developed framework to show dynamic HTML pages in Swing Containers
- Gained strong documentation skills that include Development Case, Software Architecture Document, Design Guidelines, and Integration Build Plan.
- Set up periodic updates for Sales Invoice and Order Dashboard to calculate metrics and to search more than 20+ million records in the datastore
- Installed Endeca Analytics, EAC Controller, ITL processer in all SDLC environment
- Created SQL based extract packages to extract data for Endeca loads.
- Involved in prototypes development and performed demo about the product for many Customers
Confidential, Chapel Hill (Client: IBM, Raleigh) July 2000 to Oct 2000, Computer System Analyst
- The project involves participation in various meetings to discuss the company requirements, analyze those requirements to implement in to real world applications.
- Designing, developing and implementing functionality / modules
- Involved in understanding the business requirements, analysis, functionality, customization, testing, implementation and Production support.
- Coding servlets to encapsulate business logic.
Environment: Java servlets and applets, JDBC, SQL, Perl, HTML, XML, Sun Solaris, Windows NT and IBM's version control tool CMVC. Confidential, Toronto Jan' 97 to June 2000, Instructor
- Teaching programming courses, Java and C in a very professional way
- Preparing course materials, course outlines and review course materials time to time
- Arranging many seminars/ training program to train students for programming
- Training students to familiarize computer software applications and platform environment
- Co-ordinate and manage the institute very efficiently with my multitasking ability
- Trouble shooting hardware and software problems with available resources
Environment: C, Java and Windows NT.
Confidential, Singapore, Oct 1993 to Jan 1997, Software Engineer
- Design and creation of tables using SQL
- Coding for master and transaction modules using C++ and connecting with database with ODBC drivers
- Involved in testing and implementation process.
- Tested the application extensively and made enhancements by incorporating client suggested modifications.
- Data collection and updating using C and SQL.
Environment: C++, SQL, Windows ‘95 and Windows 3.1.
Confidential, India Apr 1988 to Oct 1993 Asst Engineer
- Responsible for Data collection and updating Data using Pro*C and SQL.
- Involved in Pay roll process as a member in team of Engineers.
- Created many programs and sub-programs to check the parts with Honeywell digital instruments by using Pascal and C.
- Programming for computer numerical control (CNC) machines.
Environment: Pascal, C, MS-DOS and Windows 3.1,