Servicenow Administrator Resume
0/5 (Submit Your Rating)
- Service Now Certified System Administrator with over 6 years (5 years in Service Now) of relevant experience in the field of ITSM.
- Possesses a Masters in Confidential and expertise in ITSM tools.
- Looking to leverage any knowledge and experience into a role of ServiceNow Administrator/ Developer.
- Application Development
- Computer Networking
- Engineer xml
- Oracle Database servlet
- SQL technical support validation web pages web page
Confidential, RENTON, WA
- Perform all aspects of Platform Administration, Design, Development and implementation of Software solutions.
- Specialized in product areas of PPM, HR and Facilities.
- Implemented and developed Event Management module integrating various monitoring tools like Nagios, Splunk, SolarWinds, NetApp, Idera.
- Customizing and developing various Catalog Items for end user Service Portal.
- Maintain production system reliability through utilization of Change Management process.
- Creation and/or customization of the core applications such as Incident, Problem, Change and Service Catalog.
- Provide advanced support for Service Now by troubleshooting, implementing bug fixes and root cause analysis etc.
- Managing all the user and administrator activities.
- Conducted user training sessions when new modules were introduced or existing teams need training.
- Gathering requirements from different teams and end users for building new modules in Servicenow.
- Build Workflows and write automated scripts.
Confidential, DENVER, CO
- Created many standard workflows which are being re - used and propagated and handled many custom events.
- Worked on fixing Defects in Web Services in CSC ConnectNow Standards.
- Created UI Actions/ UI Policies in customizing forms and buttons.
- Used ACL’s for controlling the security mechanism in Service Now.
- Experience in different Integration using web-services / MID Server, etc.
- Server-side scripting using Script Includes.
- Update sets to move customization from Development to Production Instance.
- Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management, Release Management, Knowledge Management, Asset management, CMDB, Service Requests and SLM.
- Analyze and fully understand user requirements and current procedures in order to improve system capabilities, automate process workflows and address scheduling limitations throughout the development and delivery of the ServiceNow roadmap.
- Working knowledge of Web Technologies (XML, HTML, JAVA Script, AJAX, CSS, HTTP/S, etc).
- Working knowledge of Active Directory, LDAP and Single Sign-On (SSO) Integration.
- Support the team in ServiceNow operations like User/ Group administration, reporting, Metrics, SLAs, etc.
- Working knowledge of Knowledge articles, incidents, CMDB and dictionaries.
- Created transform maps both automatic field mapping and scripting.
- Developed UI Actions, script includes and Business rules for overall platform.
- Grading midterms and assignments in Cyber Security.
- Reinforce lessons presented by teachers by reviewing material with students, one-on-one or in small groups.
- Support the social and emotional development of pupils, reporting any issues as necessary.
- Plans with and assists the teacher in preparing materials and supplies in advance for activities.
- Shares in the development and implementation of written lesson plans with the teacher.
- During my grad year I also spent time in researching for ITSM tools.
- Created new Business Rules/Script Includes/Client catalog script/Client Script.
- Managed data with Tables, the CMDB, Import Sets, and Update Sets.
- Strong technical knowledge of AR System Platform and ITSM Products Incident Management, Change Management, Problem Management, Asset Management, SLM, SRM, CMDB.
- Functional knowledge and implementation experience of IT Service Management ITSM frameworks and demonstrated project management skills and experience working directly with customers and clients.
- ServiceNow applications implemented: Incident, Problem, Change, Configuration, Asset Management, Software Asset Management, Contract Management and Procurement.
- Attention to detail and complex problem-solving abilities from operational and technical perspective.
- Excellent Interpersonal skills, Communication skills, Documentation Skills, problem solving ability, Analytical and Programming skills in High speed, Quality conscious and Multitasked environment.
- Experience upgrading Remedy Action Request System and ITSM from 6.3 to 7.1 and from 7.1 to 7.6 versions.
- Experience in Installation and Configuration of different modules of Service-Now.
- In-depth knowledge of the technical implementation of Change Management, Incident Management, Problem Management, Service Catalog, Configuration Management, Reporting, Discovery and Integrations.
- Deftness in carrying out implementation, troubleshooting, development and configuration of BMC Remedy and ServiceNow Applications
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes