Unix / Linux Engineer Resume
- Over 8 years of professional experience as a System Administrator with experience in operating systems that include Solaris, Redhat, SUSE, AIX and HP - UX.
- Extensive experience in installation, configuration, maintenance, design, Administration, implementation, and support on Solaris, Linux, AIX and HP-UX Environment.
- Extensive experience in Kickstart/Jumpstart.
- Experience in installation, configuring, troubleshooting NetApp Storage filers, ONTAP.
- Extensive Knowledge on Aggregates/ Volumes/ Qtrees/ Quotas/ Snapshots.
- Experience in implementing and managing virtualization using VMware ESX 3.5 / vSphere 4.0.
- Experience in the implementation of High Availability using Veritas Cluster Server 4.1 and 5.1
- Experience in implementing and configuring of high availability and redundancy and RAID using Logical Volume Manager, Sun Volume Manager, Veritas Volume Manager 3.x, 4.x, 5.
- Experience working with DNS/DHCP/LDAP/NFS/NIS/NIS+ services.
- Installation, configuration and management of SAMP (Solaris/Apache/MySql/PHP) and LAMP (LINUX/Apache/MySql/PHP ) stacks.
- Installation and configuration of Solaris Zones and ability to work with ZFS/SMF/POOLS.
- Experience in the configuration of the of the mail servers like Sendmail 8.13, 8.14.x and Postfix 1.x, 2.x
- Proficient in configuring the Data Communication Devices such as Routers, Switches, Hubs, Terminal servers and Troubleshooting LAN and First Level WAN Related Problems.
- Experience with high-end enterprise servers Sun cool thread T2000, T6320, Sun Enterprise M3000, M5000, Sun Midrange 4500, 6500, V480, V490, V890,E220, E4900, Sun Entry Level x4100, x4200, x4250, x4440, V440 Dell Poweredge Servers 1750, 1850, HP DL 360, 380, 385, 580, 585, c3000, BL600c.
- Implementation of backup solutions using Veritas NetBackup 4.5, 5 and 6.5 and HP Data Protector.
- Experience in Shell scripting using sh, ksh, bash and PERL
- Experience in Performance Monitoring of CPU, Memory, Disks, Network.
- Extensive experience with Troubleshooting of issues with applications, network, user hardware, naming services etc.
- Have good working experience with configuration tool puppet.
- Experience in storage technologies like Net Backup, Hitachi, EMC storage, NetApp, SAN.
- Very good troubleshooting experience with Cisco Networking devices like Routers/Switches.
- Software package deployment, disaster recovery/contingency of business management.
- Expertise in implementation and designing of disaster backup and recovery plan.
- Very good experience with documenting software usage procedures, network diagrams and project documentation.
Operating Systems: RHEL 4.x, 5.x, 6.x, SOLARIS 2.x/7/8/9,10, HPUX 10.20, 11.00, Windows 2000/2003 Server Family & Professional, Windows95/98/ME/XP/Vista/Windows7
Hardware: Sun cool thread T2000, T6320, Sun Enterprise M3000, M5000, Sun Midrange 4500, 6500, V480, V490, V880, V890,E220,E4900, Sun Entry Level x4100, x4200, x4250, x4440, V440,420R, Netra T1 DELL Poweredge 1350, 1750, 1850, 2850, 6450, HP Proliant DL 360G2, DL 360G5 and DL 580, 585G2, Backup Devices, Ethernet Hubs, Routers, LAN Testers, Cable Modems, Terminal Servers and Print Servers, DLT/DDS drives, Sun StorEdge 3510, 7110, A1000, A5200, D1000, EMC Symmetrix 8830, DMX 3, 4 arrays.
Volume and Server Management: SOLARIS VOLUME MANAGER, LOGICAL VOLUME MANAGER, VERITAS VOLUME MANAGER, ZFS and VERITAS Cluster Server Management.
Storage and Backup: NetApp, Hitachi Data Systems, VERITAS Net Backup and HP Data Protector.
Languages and Scripting: C, C++, Perl, Shell
Data Base Servers: Oracle 8i, 9i, 10g on Solaris and Red Hat Linux and Win NT/2000.
Networking Protocols: TCP/IP,UDP, SMTP, SNMP, ICMP, FTP, TELNET, SFTP, LAN, WAN, ARP/RARP, FTP/TFTP.
Tools: HP-Open View Service Center, Remedy, BMC patrol, Tivoli
Internet & WWW: Apache Web Server 2.x, Sendmail, Postfix.
Naming Services: DNS, DHCP, NFS, Automounter, NIS and NIS+
Confidential, Nashville, TN
UNIX / Linux Engineer
- Migration of applications from older Sun/Solaris hardware over to HP blade environment running RedHat Linux (RHEL4, 5, and 6. P2V migrations of hardware servers to VMware environment running on ESX V4.1 servers (HP Proliant hardware).
- Ongoing maintenance and support of several hundred Solaris and RHEL servers, operating with a wide variety of applications, running on both physical and virtual machines.
- Administered Linux servers for several functions including managing WebSphere, Apace/Tomcat server, mail server, MySQL database, SVN,
- Creating profiles in Puppet and pushing them across to the associated servers in Linux environment.
- Troubleshooting Apache issues such as performance testing and tuning (i.e. worker, pre-fork, mpm configuration), failure of Aapche to restart, queuing of requests, etc.
- Red Hat Linux server administrator, including security patching, kernel tuning, RAID disk array mgmt, software packaging and installation using RPMs.
- Customize the migrationlife cycle concepts and implement the best practices that ensure quality standards and less downtime through the process.
- Perl and shell scripts to collection and summarize server information for server monitoring improvement project.
- Using Puppet for pushing server configuration across distributed virtual server environment.
- Performance enhancement and tuning for Tomcat, Apache and JBoss servers on RHEL6 OS virtual instances. Writing Build and Build deployment scripts.
- Used Puppet Master to keep in sync configuration on hosts running agents.
- Upgraded and maintained software packages on servers using RHEL Satellite and Repository servers.
- Build new Virtual machine and physical server.
- Managing the VMware ESX and ESXi server 5.5, 5.1, 4.0.0 and 3.5.0 based on requirement.
- Installing and Managing Virtual Center 5.5.Upgrading from VMware ESX server from 3.5.0, 4.0.0, and 5.0 in environment.
- Install and configure the hardware agents on the ESX servers for Hardware monitoring and alerts (SNMP & Open Manager).
- Managing package install/upgrades using YUM and RPM.
- Frequently checked ESX server logs for any problems and troubleshoot whenever necessary.
- Monitored Hardware console for any hardware issues. Troubleshoot any operating systemissues.
- Worked with application team in resolving any issues related application installed on the servers.
- Created Root Cause Analysis (RCA) for any server outages and server problems.
- Monitored ESX server alarms and VM's alarms and acted on those incidents to resolve.
- Created change tickets for the changes made on ESX servers and guest OS
- Used VMotion to Hot and Cold migrated VM's from one ESX server to different ESX server.
- Implemented V2V and P2V conversion using VMware Converter.
- Proper power down and up process during Maintenance of ESX hosts or power outage.
- Taking Snapshots in the environment. Creating templates as per various business requirements.
- Coordinating with various vendors for hardware related issues.
- Adding new user and assigning permission and shared resources rights.
- Managing and troubleshooting AD users login problems.
- Attend team meetings, change control meetings to update configuration / installation progress and upcoming changes in environment.
- Creating Change Controls, Resolving Incident Tickets and Problem Tickets using Service-Now ticketing tool, and ability to multitask in a fast paced environment under strict SLA and resolve Production Incidents with minimum impact.
Environment: Red Hat Linux 4/5/6, VMware, Solaris 8,SVN, HP Blade server, HP DB-380, DL-385, SUN FIRE 6800/E6500/E4500, Service-Now, Sun Sparc1000, IBM RS/6000, Disk suite, HPUX, ESX, LDAP, DNS, NIS, NIS +,SNMP, Shell scripting, Apache, Puppet, WebSphere, Sun and Veritas Clusters.
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
UNIX / Linux Administrator
- Installation, configuration, maintenance, Administration, and support of Solaris/Redhat/SUSE on Dell and HP hardware.
- Kickstart/Jumpstart multiple servers with hands-off installation using Synopsys standard images.
- Troubleshooting issues related to DNS, NIS, NFS, DHCP, Sendmail on Linux and Solaris Operating Systems.
- Experienced as Red Hat Enterprise Linux administrator and migrated 29 games from physical to virtual (P2V) environment.
- Decreased footprint and decommission services. Created a mirror copy of bare metal into a virtual environment.
- Switching production to virtual from bare metal, decommission and shutdown legacy physical servers.
- Worked on Acronis Agent Installation, backing up the Physical Server, deploying the New VM on KVM hypervisor.
- Worked on Recovery from failed restore, post deployment VM Setup.
- Worked on MySQL Migration Level, Created MySQL Master Replication Detail Plan, MySQL Slave(s) Replication Detail Plan.
- Create scripts to automate daily tasks like creating LAMP stack VPS’s, chrooted sftp, ZFS backup scripts, VPS load testing, SSL installations, ecommerce search engine index replication, apache-solr setup, Mysql replication.
- Monitoring and service issue resolution of LAMP stack web servers, both shared and VPS.
- Participated migration cutover meeting’s, Build and deploy Linux hardware Nodes to host several KVM templates.
- System Data and Process Architect for Service-Now Deployment.
- Worked on Puppet extensively for deployment for servers, creating on custom scripts and managing changes through Puppet master server on its clients.
- Created Global and Regional Process workflow maps and design documents.
- Created and led process workshops to define customer's requirements to build out Service-Now.
- Designed and created data templates for form design and configuration.
- Installation and configuration of Apache Webserver in a LAMP stack.
- Designed multi rollout scenarios to meet corporate schedules.
- Monitoring connections and load of Apache server using mod status.
- Create LAMP based game metrics web application for real-time viewing of user activity.
- Ran Operational Readiness Testing for Incident, Problem, Change, Service Catalog, Knowledge Management
- Troubleshoot customer applications issue.
- Migration of PHP and Ruby applications to a LAMP platform using RVM
- Troubleshoot OS issue using system message logs.
- Troubleshoot NeuStar NumeriTrack, OrderPath, NumberManger applications issue with customer.
- Troubleshoot Web Services API, Apache Tomcat, and Corba issues
- Created a FTP web interface to manage and send files to our customer FTP site using PHP.
- Write SQL query, insert, and update scripts for the FTP web interface.
- Installed apache, MySQL, PHP, Perl Modules and customer build applications on Redhat Linux severs.
- Creating NFS mount for application and Samba process for share drives.
- Created KSH/Bash scripts to monitor processes and making sure process startup when operating system restart using chkconfig and RC startup levels.
- Manage user/group and sudo access on the Linux operating system.
- Setup logrotate for applications logs and system logs.
- Troubleshoot network issue from the OS stand point using netstat, ping, traceroute, and tcpdump commands.
- Open ports for applications and process that require special ports.
- Backup MySQL database by creating script to run the mysqldump and package it in a gzip file.
- Manage user and database on the MySQL database.
- Document process and procedures for system and database usage.
- Maintain team wiki and making sure all documents are in the correct format.
- Do documentations and system training to teammate and lower tier support.
- Documenting processes and troubleshooting scenarios on runbooks.
- Created a web page for internal recognition using WordPress on a Linux server with LDAP connection.
Environment: Red Hat Linux 3/4, KVM, Acronis, Solaris 8, Sun Enterprise Servers, SUN FIRE 6800/E6500/E4500, Sun Sparc1000, IBM RS/6000, Disk Suite, Veritas Volume Manager 4.0, LDAP, DNS, NIS, NIS +,SNMP, Shell scripting, SENDMAIL, Apache, Puppet, WebSphere, Sun and Veritas Clusters.
Confidential, Newark, NJ
Solaris/Linux/ System Administrator
- Responsible for Solaris / Linux administration with responsibilities including administration of Sun Solaris 8, 9, 10 on Sun Enterprise, Fire Servers and Redhat Enterprise Linux 4.x, 5.x on Dell Poweredge servers, Acma, Mazda Servers and Netboot Gentoo Linux, SUSE Linux.
- Experienced as Red Hat Enterprise Linux and AIX Systems Administrator and also performed support role for applications on mission critical Enterprise Networks and Multi-server environments.
- Experience in Administration, implementation and support of OS RHEL 4/5.
- Experienced in the kick-start installations, support, configuration and maintenance of RHEL 5.5, Sun SPARC, x86 and x86-64 Servers under heterogeneous environments.
- Experienced on patches installation, patch upgrades and packages installation on Red Hat Linux servers by using RPM & YUM.
- Shell and perl scripts to automate daily repetitive activities..
- Installation, integration and management of data backup/recovery solutions.
- Management and configuration of VMware virtual machines running Oracle/Sun Solaris X86/64, Red Hat Enterprise Linux and Oracle Linux server.
- Performed server installation using Kickstart, Network, and DVD on physical servers, VMware.
- Build Apache2 web server in Solaris and Apache in Redhat, FTP and NFS
- Build and deploy Linux hardware Nodes to host several KVM templates.
- Implemented and administered VMware ESX 3.5/4.1 for running the Solaris X86 and Redhat Linux Servers and performed migration activities from p2v.
- Installing and configuring Apache and supporting them on Linux production servers.
- Creating, Updating, and maintaining the NIS databases. Creating NIS Clients.
- Installation, configuration and maintenance DNS servers, Mail servers, FTP servers, NFS,NIS, NIS+, RPM and Samba Web servers on Redhat Linux and CentOS.
- Implemented, configured & tested the following: SW/HW firewalls, POP (point of presence), Sun Solaris/AIX/ RedHat Linux/FreeBSD servers, Cisco 1005/2500/4000/4800 routers, NIS/NIS+, DNS, PAM, TCP/IP routing.
- Allocated storage to heterogeneous hosts and clusters from EMC VMAX/VNX storage Arrays using UniSphere, Symmetrix Management Console and Symcli.
- Implemented a Database enabled Intranet web site using LINUX, Apache, MySQL Database backend, HTML and PHP scripting for Database access via web browsers.
- Patched Solaris 10 and RHEL servers using patch cluster, yum repositories, and breaking root mirrors.
- Worked with DB teams for setting up ASM disks over NAS environment aware, worked with Hitachi and oracle 7000 series from Unix perspective.
- Networks stack tuning for apache webservers. Netbackup management server builds using jumpstart and kickstart.
- Manage users accounts for the team access for Redhat Statellite server.
- Build Channels and pull packages from master Redhat Statellite server.
- Experience in SAN,NAS, installed & configured, implemented clustering, high availability (HA), and Fail over.
- User account Management in a Complete NIS environment,pushing maps to NIS slave servers with all the user home directories in auto mounted production systems
- Experience in providing day-to-day user administration like adding/deleting users in local and global groups on Red Hat Linux platform and managing user’s queries.
- Configured Java agent for monitoring PHP, .Net, Apache, and Glassfish.
- Installed New Relic Monitoring tool to monitor the servers & applications hosted through java, php, tomcat, and glassfish.
- Installed logging software: used graylog2 for event data collection.
- Basic Knowledge in VM Ware environment.
- Regular disk management like adding / replacing hot swappable drives on existing servers workstations, partitioning according to requirements, creating new file systems or growing existing one over the hard drives and managing file systems.
- Configuring distributed file systems and administering NFS server and NFS clients and editing auto-mounting mapping as per system / user requirements.
- Experienced with the installation & configuration of volume management using VERITAS Volume Manager, VxFS file system
- Worked with Backup Team to Configure the Master and Client Backup servers Using Veritas Net Backup and Recovery from tapes using ufsdump, ufsrestore, and tar and cpio file system administration.
- Network trouble shooting using ‘ndd’, 'traceroute', 'netstat', 'ifconfig' and 'snoop' etc.
- Developed automated processes that run daily to check disk usage and perform clean up of file systems on UNIX environments using shell scripting and CRON.
- Install and configuration of Web hosting administration HTTP, FTP, SSH, & RSH.
- Monitoring the hosts and networks using sar, Iostat, VMstat, MPstat and Other Tools.
- Experience in help desk management, desktop pc support & troubleshooting and supervising desktop pc technicians.
- Developed UNIX shell scripts using Shell Scripting.
- Proficient in using different ticketing tools like Remedy and JIRA.
- Maintaining appropriate file and system security, monitoring and controlling system access, file access, changing permission, ownership of files and directories, maintaining passwords, assigning special privileges to selected users, monitoring status of process in order to increase the system efficiency.
- Provided customer support, help/troubleshoot users to resolve server, network, and other system wide problems.
- Excellent communication and documentation skills and is able to work individually as well as a team member.
- Adaptable and able to work under pressure.
- Good at influencing, leading, negotiating and delegating.
Environment: Red Hat Enterprise Linux 4.x/5.x/6.x,Linux 8/9,AIX 5.3/6.1 SLES 10/11, Sun Enterprise Servers, SUN FIRE6800/E6500/E4500,SunSparc1000,Oracle/Sun(Fire/Enterprise/Netra/Blade/Ultra/Sparc/X86/X86 64/AMD), Sun Enterprise Servers E5500/E4500 and E3500,Mseries, HP rp7420, rp8420, L, N, D Class, IBM e-Server Regatta P690, P570, RS6000, Blade Servers Disk Suite, Veritas Volume Manager 3.x/4.x, DNS, Puppet, NIS, NIS +, SNMP, Shell scripting (Korn, Bourne, Perl), SENDMAIL, Apache, Glassfish and Veritas Clusters.
- Jumpstart and Flash Installation of Solaris 10 on Sun SPARC T2000 and M5000 Servers for testing, production and disaster recovery setup as required.
- Installation of Red Hat EL 4.x, 5.x using Kickstart and PXE on HP Blade Servers.
- Involved in Building and configuring Solaris 8 using Jump start server and Red Hat Linux Servers 3 using Kick Start server as required for the project.
- Administration of RHEL 4, 5 and Solaris9, 10 which includes installation, testing, tuning, upgrading and loading patches, troubleshooting server issues.
- Deployed Red Hat Statellite server with custom repositories to provide a stable management solution for the linux environment.
- Extensive experience in installing, integrating, tuning and troubleshooting Apache, Tomcat, WebSphere and Weblogic application server.
- Prepared and implemented migration production server from SPARC to X86 architecture as a systems administrator.
- Created and administered the guest OS on LDOMS and added virtual memory and hard disk to the guest OS.
- Installed and Configured Oracle on Solaris 9/10 and Redhat LinuxEnvironment.
- Creating, cloning Linux Virtual Machines, templates using VMware Virtual Client 3.5 and migrating servers across ESX hosts.
- Jumpstart Solarisservers, custom configure, install packages, patches, harden. Creating LDOMs, installing Solaris, creating volumes& installing packages.
- Created Zetabyte file system (ZFS) in Solaris10. Creating Zones, zpools and adding resources like network & file systems.
- Responsible for installation and configuration of Solaris 10 on Sparc and X86 servers using jumpstart and interactive methods.
- Provisioning, remediating and implementing hardware which included servers like Sun x2200, x4100, x4200, x4250, T2000, T5440, M3000, M5000, Dell R805, R905 and configuration of LDOMS on the T series servers.
- Involved in SAN migrations at host level using LVM mirroring and SVM Mirroring.
- Creating LDOMs, installing Solaris, creating volumes, installing packages.
- SolarisLive Upgrade from Solaris 8, 9 and old update from Solaris10 newer update version across the whole environment.
- Creating, cloning LinuxVirtual Machines, templates using VMware 4/5 and migrating servers between ESX hosts.
- Installing Redhat Linuxusing kickstartand applying security policies for hardening the server based on the company's policies.
- Installed SolarisSoftware using Jumpstart/Flash Archives and involved in configuring/setup LDOM.
- Worked extensively on VERITAS Operations Manager(VOM).
- Lockdown the local accounts to secure the environment using NIS.
- Planned, scheduled and Implemented OS patches on both Solaris & Linux boxes as a part of proactive maintenance and Secure Shell (SSH) implementation.
- Managing systems routine backup, scheduling jobs like disabling and enabling cron jobs, enabling system logging, network logging of servers for maintenance, performance tuning, testing.
- Troubleshooting tickets, which includes storage, network, system related issues and logging RCA using BMC Remedy.
- Custom building Oracle RAC 11g and preparing servers for database installation which includes adding kernel parameters, software installation, permissions etc.
- Worked and performed data-center operations including rack mounting, cabling.
- Worked on creating disk groups,volumes, deporting, importing disk groups using VERITAS volume manager.
- Environment, Command line, Current working directory, root directory, executed command.
- Expertise in installation, configuration and administration of Windows 2000/2003/2008 servers, Active Directory and exchange server.
- Set up user and group login ID's, printing parameters, network configuration, password, resolving
- Administration of RHEL 5, 6 and Solaris 9, 10 which includes installation, testing, tuning, upgrading and loading patches, troubleshooting server issues.
- Installed and Configured Oracle ASR on total Solaris 10 Environment.
- Creating, cloning Linux virtual Machines, templates using VMware Virtual Client 3.5 and migrating servers across ESX hosts.
- Jumpstart Solaris servers, custom configure, install packages, patches, harden. Creating LDOMs, installing Solaris, creating volumes, installing packages.
- Created Zetabyte file system (ZFS) in Solaris 10. Creating Zones, zpools and adding resources like network, filesystems.
- Installed Opsware agents, created packages, policies, scheduled jobs on Opsware.
- Installed Solaris10 using jumpstart, flar image on both physcial servers and LDOMs.
- Worked on Veritas Netbackup 6.5 which includes installation, creating policies, configuration and upgrading servers.
- Installing, configuring, custom building Oracle10g, Oracle RAC 11g and preparing servers for database installation which includes adding kernel parameters, software installation, permissions etc.
- Worked and performed data-center operations including rack mounting, cabling.
- Installing, configuring, administering Veritas Cluster Server 5.0, creating service groups, adding resources, enabling attributes, testing fail-over.
- Adding patches to keep the servers updated against bugs present in the operating system as well as other applications like VERITAS Storage Foundation, Web Sphere and Oracle.
- Implemented and administered VMware ESX 3.5, 4.x for running the Windows 2003/2008 Servers on development and test servers.
- Worked on creating disk groups, volumes, deporting, importing disk groups using veritas volumemanager5.1.
Environment: Red-Hat Linux Enterprise servers 4/5/6, (HP Proliant DL, ML Series, IBM p series, x series, Dell Poweredge Servers R610, R710), X86/X64 platforms, Solaris 8/9/10/11, ASR, Opsware, VMWare, SAN(EMC, Hitachi), NAS (Netapp), BladeLogic, Puppet, Veritas Volume Manager4.1, Sun Enterprise Server M4000, M5000, T2k, T3k.
- Installation, configuration and administration of Red Hat Linux servers and support for Servers.
- Installation, maintenance and regular upgrades of Red Hat Linux Servers using kickstart based network installation
- Provided 24x7 System Administration support for Red Hat Linux 3.x, 4.xservers and resolved trouble tickets on shift rotation basis.
- Provide the support of building the server, patching, user administration tasks, deployment, software installation, performance tuning and troubleshooting and KVM.
- Managing Compaq and Linux workstations and servers.
- Installation of patches and other software packages
- Disk and File system management through Solstice Disk Suite on Solaris and other logical volume manager for other flavor of UNIX.
- Monitoring system performance, tune-up kernel parameter, adding /removing /administering hosts, users, disks on DNS / NIS domain,
- Configuration of Hardware and Software RAID on Digital & Sun Servers
- Installation of Oracle Patches and Troubleshooting, Creating and modifying application related objects, Creating Profiles, Users, Roles and maintaining system security.
- Administrative tasks such as System Startup/shutdown, Backup strategy, Printing, Documentation, User Management, Security, Network management, dumb terminals and devices carried out.
- Installation and configuration of Oracle 7.x/8.x.
- Implemented NFS, DNS and NIS under SUN.
- Performed the administration of the Domain Name Server and configuration of the Database Files.
- Wrote bash shell scripts for getting information about various Linux servers
- Installed and Configured Sendmail Utility on Sun UNIX Servers.
- Administering NFS Mounts.
- Troubleshooting Backup and Restore problems Creation of LVMs on SAN using Linux utilities
- Monitored overall system performance, performed user management, system updates and disk & storage management
- Performed OS upgrades and Patch loading as and when required.
- Backing up and restoring files across the network
- Wrote Technical documentation for various projects and worked with Technical writer to finalize the documents.
Environment: Red Hat Linux 4.1,4.2,4.3,4.4,, SunFire 4500/ V880 / V480/ E420R/ E450/ E250, SunStorEdge L280, Sun StorEdge A1000, A5000, JBODs Compaq servers, Solstice Disk Suite, Oracle 7.x/8.x
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes