I have received my AS in Computer Networking Systems from ITT Technical Institute. I graduated with honors as valedictorian of my class and wish to continue to learn by working for you. I am confident that my skills, hard working attitude, and passion for technology are a great match for Apple.
I will bring you a broad range of skills, including:
- Microsoft Office Suite, Windows OS, Mac OS, Server 2003, Server 2008, Exchange, Fedora Red Hat Linux
- Troubleshooting skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Exceptional group worker
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
My goal is to do an honest day’s work, make an honest day’s pay, and to grow and learn with a great company and good people.
ITT Technical Institute
Honors student & Valedictorian
September 2009 – July 2010 Confidential,Wichita, KS
Support Technician, Equipment Stager
- Maintain network security.
- Maintain ease of business.
- Training users on the Aloha software.
- Staging all equipment before it goes out to the restaurant.
February 2009 – August 2009 Confidential, Wichita,KS
- Four employees under my direct supervision.
- Maintained computer system.
- Responsible for closing procedures.
August 2008 - February 2009 Confidential, Wichita, KS
- Maintained a comfortable dining experience for customers.
- Upheld the Hyatt’s professional standards of conduct.
- Assisted with keeping inventory products available.
April 2005 - June 2008 Confidential, Wichita, KS
Assistant Culinary Manager
- Managed a kitchen staff of five employees.
- Upheld highest quality of food and safety standards.
- Cataloged and maintained the flow of inventory.
Computers, Programming, Networking, Gadgets, Keeping up to date with the latest developments in technology, People, Music, Soccer