- System Modification Program/Extended smp/e Job Control Language jcl Software Installation
- Detail-focused professional leveraging technical expertise and organizational skills to install and upgrade a diverse portfolio of software and hardware in direct support of broad operational requirements. Knowledgeably delivers responsive 24/7 technical support, closely working with vendors to troubleshoot and rectify post-installation issues. Equally talented at concisely documenting software installation instructions. Core strengths include:
- Software/Hardware Installations IT Infrastructure Architecture Systems Engineering Systems Analysis Help Desk
- 24/7 Technical Support Vendor Relations System Upgrades System Administration Disaster Recovery Testing
IT Infrastructure Architect II
- Engineered the installation of IBM and third-party software in direct support of business operations and objectives as part of accountabilities that included system upgrades, administration, and 24/7 support.
- Troubleshot software issues, conferring with applicable vendors to diagnose and report malfunctions. Compiled requisite documents for download and review, implementing any relevant fixes.
- Upgraded operating systems and related hardware in direct concert with senior team members both to increase system functionality and as preparation for subsequent updates. Assigned such upgrade tasks as parmlib, proclib, and library updates, closely reviewing resulting environment to identify any issues.
- Coordinated WebSphere MQ administration, defining objects at the request of users and applications support team including required security setup. Worked with SMP/E, JCL, RACF, HCD/IO Configuration, BMC Remedy Change Management, Incident Management, Service Requests, Work Orders, Knowledge Articles , CA Sysview, ASG TMON, Unix System Services, and FTP/SFTP.
- Supported such software as SAS, Macro4 TraceMaster, DumpMaster, InSync, FreezeFrame , WebSphere MQ z/OS, AIX, Windows , CA Workload Automation ESP , Teradata Tools and Utilities, Connect Direct, and CA Spool through 24/7 support.
- Completed on-call rotations for z/OS as assigned.
IT Infrastructure Architect II/IT Infrastructure Architect I
- Installed and upgraded CICS from CICS/ESA 2.1.2 to CICS/TS 1.1 and CICS/TS 4.2 in test and live environments.
- Project-led a conversion to CICSPlex SM from the implementation of a CMAS/MAS/WUI environment to the migration of established products and applications.
- Employed CICS Business Application Services BAS to simplify resource definition.
- Supported CICS interface to IMS/DBCTL, DB2, and WebSphere MQ.
- Utilized SMP/E, JCL, RACF, ASG TMON, Unix System Services, FTP, IPCS, Abendaid/FX, and Macro4 DumpMaster/TraceMaster .
- Delivered qualitative and knowledgeable support to CAFC, ASG TMON, Code1Plus, BMS/TS, CA BUNDL, UPS Tracking Software, and KeyMaster.