- Designing, building and supporting secure and highly available Exchange server systems
- Exchange disaster recovery/planning
- Migrating AD and Exchange systems using Quest Migration Manager QMM
- Migrating Exchange Server 2013/2010/2007/2003/5.5 environments
- Windows 2008 and 2010 clustering and Exchange DAGs
- Troubleshooting SMTP gateways
- Dell PowerEdge hardware
- IronPort Email Security and SPAM filtering appliances
- Office365 Exchange migrations
- Active Directory
- PowerShell scripting
- Designing, building and supporting highly available Exchange 2010 and 2013 systems
- Securing messaging systems
- Troubleshooting complex messaging problems
- Migrating users after company aquisitions
- Troubleshooting Active Directory related messaging problems
Marriott International Contract Exchange Engineer
- Exchange engineer supporting over 68,000 Exchange Server 2003 mailboxes in a multi-domain, multi-AD site, multi-cluster environment
- Provided technical support for litigation hold and e-Discovery activities
- Provided engineering support for enterprise level messaging projects
- Served as point of escalation to assist Help Desk in resolving difficult user support issues
- SMTP routing
- Ensured availability of Microsoft Exchange 2003, Blackberry and Ironport e-mail security messaging platform.
- Responded to and resolved operational mail problems on a 24x7 basis to adhere to service level agreements.
- Ensured capacity of messaging environment was at acceptable levels.
- Identified and resolved interoperability issues between Exchange, Active Directory and third party software.
- Identified and resolved active directory problems affecting Exchange environment.
- Identified and resolved SMTP routing issues affecting Exchange environment.
DTZ Contract Exchange Migration Engineer
- Migrated just over 1000 users from Exchange 2003 to 2007 in a cross-organization environment after a company merger
- Migrated Active Directory 2003 user accounts and groups across organizations as part of Exchange migration
- Evaluated, tested and migrated public folders from Exchange 2003 to 2007 using Quest Migration Manager
- Migrated users from Lotus Notes to Exchange 2007 using Quest Notes Migrator for Exchange
- Managed a clustered Exchange 2007 SCC environment in co-existence with Exchange 2003 and Lotus Notes
- Provided Blackberry Enterprise Server support
- Wrote knowledge-based articles on Exchange/Outlook 2007 for Helpdesk and desktop support staff
Pinnacle Air System Administrator
- Implemented, administered and supported Exchange Server 2007 in a clustered CCR environment
- Migrated about 600 users from Mdaemon to Exchange 2007
- Migrated Active Directory user and service accounts from Windows 2000 to Windows 2003 after a company merger
- Managed users and workstations with Group Policy
- Built, configured and supported Windows 2000/2003 servers
- Built and supported virtualized servers using VMware
- Published applications and resources in a Citrix farm
- Provided Tier 2 support for users in a financial institution
- Provisioned applications, operating system updates and patches via Group Policy using Marimba software
- Built custom Windows XP images using Ghost