Targeting Level 1 or 2 Technical Support in Helpdesk Desktop Support Positions
- Qualified IT technical support specialist offering 13 years and five months of technical support experience in various companies with hands on experience with multiple applications and systems.
- Recognized for providing excellent customer service support in various levels of management, and resolving complicated technical support issues by providing correct solutions to end users minimizing downtime in productivity.
- Currently on track of completing and updating certification tracks in the Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer courses with including the ability to adapt to multiple corporate end user environments. Successful knowledge of working with teams and groups on project related assignments, and the ability to learn new technologies.
Certified Network Administrator
- Systems, Applications, and Operating Systems: DOS 6.25, Microsoft Windows 95, 98, 2000 Pro, XP Pro, Vista for Bus., Windows 7 for Bus., Microsoft Office 2000, XP, 2003, 2007, 2010, MS Project 2007, MS Visio 2003, MS Exchange Client Server, MS Outlook Express, Internet Explorer, Netscape Communicator, Netware Novell Client Server , Netware Administrator, Cisco Router and Switch IOS, MAC OS X, UNIX for Mail Server, SQL Client Terminal Database, In-Touch E-mail Provisioning Software, Desktop Streaming Remote Assistance, Remedy Ticketing, DOCSIS Cable Modem systems, Peregrine Ticketing Documentation, Citrix, Mainframe AS400 system, SAP Systems, IBM Tivoli T3 Ticketing System, VPN Secure ID, Cisco VPN Software, PC Anywhere, Lotus Notes, Microsoft Active Directory, Postini Account Mgmt., Microsoft Windows 6.1 Mobile, Microsoft Windows 6.5 Mobile, Blackberry, Apple IPhone Mail Account, Printer Drivers Network Software, Microsoft PST Backup, Software, Cisco WebEx, Cisco Security Agent, Java, Adobe Reader, Adobe Standard 6.0 8.0, Symantec Corporate Client Antivirus, Spybot 6.2, Symantec Norton Ghost, Computer Associates Unicenter Ticketing System, IBM Mainframe Terminal Client, Dame Ware Remote Access, AT T Global Connect VPN, McAfee Endpoint Encryption, Remote Access RSA Token , Adobe Connect Systems, Citrix, Symantec Altiris Ticketing System, GoverLan, VMware, Electronic Medical Record Open Vista by Medsphere , eClinicalWorks, Barracuda SPAM Filtering Service and Firewall Security , Symantec Streaming Agent Software, Symantec Endpoint Protection, Dentrix, Exchange Archive Server EAS , Gadwin PrintScreen, Printkey 2000, Kronos, Pathways Healthcare Scheduling by McKesson, Tivoli Access Manager for Enterprise Single Sign-On, and STAR Patient Registration System by McKesson.
Confidential Brooklyn, NY
IT Help Desk Analyst
- 1st Person on site when Helpdesk was insourced to the Hospital. Obtained relative information about all systems and functions and provided it to the site Director which enabled them to get the Service Operations Guide done in a shorter period of time for the new site.
- IT Help Desk is the 1st point of contact for all IT Support related issues for the Main Hospital Building and for all remote sites part of the Lutheran Hospital Network including all Clinics. IT Helpdesk is situated at the Main Hospital Building with Level 2 and 3 Support Teams.
- Created Standard, Medium and High incident tickets using the Symantec Altiris Service Desk Ticketing System Service Desk .
- Handled calls from all levels of Management, VIP users, users from critical areas, and average end users calling for support.
- Performed password resets in Active Directory, Hitachi Password Management System - Resets Network, Physician's Portal, STAR, EMR-LV2 Vista , Putty EMR-LV2 , Single Sign On Authorization Codes, and other proprietary and Internet based systems.
- Provided PC, Laptop, and Pano Logic Device Support for various issues: Connectivity LAN or WiFi , Application Errors, Rebuilding Mailboxes via local client, Software Installations when needed, Citrix Connectivity Issues, Hardware Related Issues, and Remote Support for Private Practice Clinics. Used GoverLan as our Remote Access tool and Administration Console to resolve major issues at the organization. If GoverLan was not available, we used PC Anywhere as a secondary remote access tool.
- Performed printer resets and installations via editing automated mapprinter.vbs scripts and user.bat files on the local PCs. Remoted into the Print Server VMware built Servers and performed troubleshooting tasks on the server directly.
- Provided solutions for Microsoft Office related support issues.
- Provided support for various applications, handled various application errors and applied appropriate fixes related to the problem, and proceeded with software re-installations for the time frame that was provided to us. Anything over the time frame or that was not supported by Helpdesk was handled by the Level 2 support Team.
- Cleared DNS Cache on the DNS server in order for Lutheran Augustana Center's Employees to connect to the ChemRx system.
- Provided communication between Level 1, Level 2, and Level 3 Support Teams and assisted with Ticket Escalations to resolve complicated PC support issues.
- Monitored Department E-mails and processed tickets for all types of incidents and requests.
- Call Center Experienced. Handled 30 calls per day.
Title: MSC Service Desk Analyst
- MSC Service Desk is the 1st point of contact for all IT Support related issues for the entire global company.
- Created Priority 1, 2 3 incidents and request tickets using the Computer Associates Unicenter Service Desk Ticketing System MSC Service Desk .
- Performed password resets in Active Directory, IBM AS400 Mainframe System, Adobe Connect, AT T Global Connect VPN System, RSA, and other Internet based systems. Resolved various password synchronization issues associated with different systems
- Performed printer resets for high priority warehouse calls. Troubleshooted RF Guns and Terminals via phone.
- Provided PC Support for various issues: Connectivity, Application Errors, Rebuilding Mailboxes, Software Installations when needed, Citrix Connectivity Issues, Hardware Related Issues, McAfee Endpoint Encryption trouble calls, and Remote Support for Outside Sales Reps in the field.
- Provided communication between Level 1 and Level 2 Support Teams and assisted with Ticket Escalations to resolve complicated PC support issues.
- Installed printers for various sites remotely throughout the company in different locations. Setup and troubleshooted shared printers for departments. Assisted in identifying printing problems within the AS400 system or Windows based printing systems.
- Monitored Department E-mails and placed Change Orders for all types of requests. Ex: PC Network, Telecommunications, Software Hardware Purchase, AS400 Account Requests, and other forms related to access. Addressed concerns via E-mail Support also.
- Monitored Department Voice-mail when necessary and Handled 250 to 350 calls per week.
Title: Desktop Support Technician/End User Support
- Rehired to maintain and upgrade to Windows 7 network.
- New Software Experience on the job: Adobe Reader X, Adobe Acrobat Standard 9, Office 2010 Professional Suite, Wave Embassy Hard Drive Encryption, Windows 7 Installation, Upgrade Maintenance, Memory, Hard Drive and Keyboard Swaps on Dell E4300 laptops, Dell Repair Reporting and Parts replacement, Apple IPhone 4 and Google Android Exchange E-mail account setups on cell phones.
- Same Experience as stated below.
Title: Desktop Support Technician/End User Support
- Provided customer service and Deskside Support for Daiichi Sankyo's internal employees Physicians at the Edison office location. The Daiichi Sankyo Edison Helpdesk is the 1st point of contact for all PC, network and all other IT related problems.
- Troubleshooted and maintained all 400 laptops at the company's Edison office location including workstations and servers in each department.
- Created Priority 1, 2, 3, 4 5 incident and request tickets using the Computer Associates Unicenter Service Desk Ticketing System.
- Took ownership of deskside support tickets until completion.
- Worked closely with, escalated, and resolved problems with other departments: Operations, Management, SAP, and other teams in Home Office.
- Ghosted Laptop Images using Symantec's Norton Ghost Software: Uploading and Downloading Images to Laptops. Installed and replaced hard drives, memory, keyboards, and batteries on all laptops. Configured Laptops to company specifications for every new employee.
- Assisted users with Data Recovery and Re-imaging after Virus Threats or Software Corruption. Trained to Remove Viruses from infected laptops using Symantec Antivirus and Spybot software in Windows safe mode environment.
- Software Experience on Job: Windows XP, MS Office 2003, MS Office 2007, MS Project 2007, MS Visio 2003, Adobe Reader 7.0.9, Adobe Standard 6.0, Internet Explorer, Citrix, SAP, Active Directory, Cisco VPN Client 5.0, Cisco Security Agent, Java, Cisco WebEx Software Conferencing and Remote Support
- Assisted clients with task oriented issues: example: password resets, resetting and recycling printers, and so on. Installed and troubleshooted Printer Drivers and Network Printers.
- Configured Outlook Accounts and resolved various issues. Ex: Password Resets, Creating Personal Folders, setting up different profiles with access to different mail boxes personal and department , .OST Rebuild, .PST Backup Utility Configurations, and Troubleshooting Outlook Connections.
- Performed Office Relocations: Computer Equipment Relocation and Phone Relocations.
- Configured Exchange accounts on Windows Mobile Professional 6.1 devices.
Title: Help Desk Level 1 2 Support/Global Service Desk Specialist
- Provided customer service and technical support for Paramount's internal employees in a global scale. Global Service Desk is the 1st point of contact for all Paramount Employees on a Global Scale.
- Created Severity 1, 2 3 incident or trouble call tickets.
- Worked with Mainframe Systems, SAP systems, AS400 systems, and assisted clients with task oriented issues: example: password resets, resetting and recycling printers, and so on.
- Configured Outlook Accounts and resolved various issues. Ex: Password Resets, Creating Personal Folders, and setting up different profiles with access to different mail boxes personal and department .
- Worked and have experience with Active Directory. Performed Password Resets, Account Changes and also performed Lotus Notes to Exchange Group Migration Tasks. Have also worked with Postini SPAM system: creating Postini Accounts, and adding client's SMTP aliases from Outlook's Global Address Book to the Postini System.
- Have experience with Lotus Notes: Password Recovery Procedures and several other troubleshooting skills.
- Used various tools at my disposal, Netware Administrator, VPN Secure ID Pin Resets, Citrix Systems, PC Anywhere, and Remedy ticketing system.
- Call center experienced. Handled several calls and e-mails a day.
Title: Help Desk/Global Service Desk Specialist
- Provided customer service and technical support for JPMorganChase's internal employees in a global scale. Global Service Desk is the 1st point of contact for all JPMorganChase Bank One Employees on a Global Scale.
- Created Priority 1, 2 3 trouble call tickets.
- Worked with Mainframe Systems, assisted clients with task oriented issues: example: password resets, resetting printers, and so on.
- Used various tools at my disposal, Netware Administrator, Citrix Systems, Peregrine Documentation Systems, other ticketing systems.
- Call center experienced. Handled several calls a day.
Title: Technical Support Specialist Level 2
- Provided customer service and technical support for Cablevision's Optimum Online's customers.
- Troubleshooted various cable modems, Terayon, 3Com, Motorola, Linksys and etc for online connectivity.
- Monitored their networks for any outages in the area.
- Cleared cache on Cisco routers when necessary.
- Used various tools at my disposal, Intouch-E-mail provisioning software, Remedy-Logging customers information in their database, Cable modem polling tool- which gave me diagnostic information about the status of the modem, Bricking software to disable modems when necessary, Cabledata- SQL server database used to pull up different customers records and info. from their database, Used Desktop Streaming software to control customers PC from our call center to troubleshoot PC's and used various other tools.
- Part of various assignments and projects while working there.
- Call center experienced. Handled 30-40 calls per day.
- Used my A skills, assisting in installing USB drivers for customers.
- Used commands like ping, traceroute, telnet, ftp, and other various commands at my disposal.
- Received quality assurance training to handle irate customers.
Title: District Manager/Personal Financial Analyst
- Professional Licenses Certificates: Certified Personal Financial Analyst, Life, Health, Mortgage Banker's Licenses issued by State Federal Government in progress of taking the Series 6, 63 26 Securities Principle Licenses.
- Certified Field Trainer: Training other District managers new Associates in office and out in the field.
- Maintaining client files does client follow-ups if necessary.