Information Technology professional with experience in designing, implementing, and troubleshooting network infrastructure and security. Successful in aligning business processes with network design and infrastructure to gain the most ROI on information technology investments. I have the experience to resolve complex problems involving within a variety of information systems. I have excelled on working independently on enterprise projects, and enjoy using innovative strategies to find solutions.
Enterprise Systems Administrator
- Daily administration of Active Directory to include Group Policy Objects, Domain Controllers, DNS and application
- Monitor network operations and performance using SCCM, ACARs and other software applications. Serve asTier3 POC for theater NIPR and SIPR enterprise systems resolving tickets in Remedy. Provide administrative and operational support within the SWA TNOSC AOR for Active Directory on the OMDAC-SWACA program. Maintain a Windows Server 2003 / 2008 R2 AD environment. Duties are varied including, but not limited to providing support for AD servers and application servers across 4 enclaves in 5 different countries administering DHCP DNS and active directory.
- Developed a solid understanding a of U.S. Military organizations and DoD infrastructure, participating in a fast past team environment.
Senior Systems Administrator
- Deployed Active Directory Federation Services in order to allow SSO for SharePoint
- Duties included working on Naval client projects for Deloitte's Federal Consulting Practice. Duties require extensive knowledge in the enterprise software development life cycle and software development. Assignment requirements include being able to quickly learn and work with various complex systems and infrastructures in order meet and exceed client requirements. Use of ticketing systems to document, track, prioritize, and resolve client issues. Configuring and maintaining Active Directory infrastructures.
- Lead GPO policy integrity project. This project was to identify cross linked GPOs, redundant configurations and null configurations. Also created TTP and best practice to promote and clean GPO environment.
Senior System Administrator
- Administration of Microsoft Windows 2003 / 2008 R2 multi-site infrastructure. Supporting multiple networks. Implemented and configured Cisco switches. Administer and secure DNS. Ensured day-to-day support and high level of 24x7x365 service availability. Independently troubleshot and resolved network, application and systems issues. Created and maintained backup and recovery processes using Symantec Backup Exec. Ensured disaster recovery procedures were integral and in compliance with data protection and availability policies.
- Implemented and maintained IT security standards and compliance requirements
- Lead a fiber optic implementation and analog to VOIP project which was successful and in budget.
- Lead the successful implementation of IP based entry access management hardware, software, ID badge and digital security system.
- Supported and coordinated installation of proprietary software, servers, desktops and network devices. Administered group policies in Windows Server 2003/2008 environments. As an ISSO I complied with United States Information Security procedures in a classified environment. Coordinated support for Hancock County Emergency Operation Center, Hancock 911 Center, Hancock County Housing Resource Center and city agencies.
- Provided remote and emergency level II and III helpdesk support as needed to more than 400 users clients.
- Developed security policies and procedures for clients.
- Consulted clients on purchases, optimization, and the security of their systems.
Duties consist of installing, testing, troubleshooting, and maintenance of hardware and software in a production environment. Daily use of SCADA supervisory control and data acquisition software consisting of the collection of data in real-time using wireless and physical connections. Manipulating production specifications from a central point. Used databases to produce reports and production status. Duties also consist of the configuration and setup of network scales, hand held PCs, barcode readers, network printers and access points. Daily assessments were taken citing inventory, preventative maintenance and upgrade needs. Maintained a practice of user information confidentiality and integrity. Server Administration in a Microsoft server 2003 environment. User account creation using Active directory. Email Administration. Troubleshoot network devices switches, WAPs and routers. Provided on-call end-user support.
Focused on creating educational, economical, and entrepreneurial opportunities through the effective use of information technology in schools. Aided with the implementation of smart boards along with Cisco network devices.